Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Big question

ghost kid

Christians go to heaven when they die.And buddhists go to nirvana when they die.Were do satanists Go?

Batman lover said:
Christians go to heaven when they die.
Not true at all. Heaven was a word for the crown and 6th chakras for several tens of thousands of years before chtistianity was first invented. Because when you open your 6th and 7th chakras all the way you feel the bliss. The entire idea that if you're a good slave to the jews you go to heaven when you die was invented by the jews so that people would not try to fight against their situation. Christians were enslaved and tortured and forced into christianity by the jews, just look at the middle ages and the inquisitions. If all their focus is on some absolute paradise they will go to forever after they die, then they accept a lifetime of the most extreme suffering because they think it will be over soon.
Batman lover said:
And buddhists go to nirvana when they die.
The idea of nirvana is that at the moment of death, every bit of all the energy of your soul dissipates and seperates into the energy field of the world, and totally dissolves down to nothing. So that they are absolutely erased from existence in every possible way. This is another jewish idea, Buddhism is a total corruption meant to replace the older cultures that came before, and replace with a weak, worthless, self destructive path that does not include any actual growth and then ends in absolute extinction.
Batman lover said:
Where do satanists Go?
All human souls, unless they are too weakened down to continue to exist, when people die their soul continues to go on. They exist in the dimension of the æther/akasha as a ghost. Then when there is a new body that is a good match for their soul, the soul goes and is born into this body. We repeat into new lifetimes over and over into new bodies over time across the generations. Many souls are too weak to remember this process and they forget about the past lifetimes they have lived on Earth before. But the souls of stronger people are clearly able to remember their past lives, not really a different feeling than remembering your childhood but it is throughout the generations.

This reincarnation process is what happens to basically everyone regardless of what religion they believe. Except if their soul is too weak to continue then they end in the way the Buddhists wish for, and are erased forever in every way. The reincarnation process has been known and understood as simple fact by basically every culture that has ever existed before except Christians, Muslims, and all other jewish created religions. Because they want to cover up the truth to control people as I explained above. People would be willing to endure constant endless suffering without even trying to fix it if they think it leads them to forever paradise.

And you only reincarnate as another human, and into the same race as you are now. The idea of reincarnating into an animal or plant is another jewish created corruption to distort reality.

There is no heaven for Christians. They are sucked dry by alien ets who theyve dedicated their souls to once they die.Buddhists don't go to nirvana when they die. Nirvana is a state of liberation which one has to achieve through meditation in physical life. Once your dead, its over.

Batman lover said:
Christians go to heaven when they die.And buddhists go to nirvana when they die.Were do satanists Go?

You really need to research through our website. There is no 'heaven' for xians, it's a binding program by enemy aliens. Buddhists meet the same fate as xians, becoming food for a disgusting alien species, the same species that invented xianity.

I advise you to look through links given below.

Exposing Christianity

The Origins of Satanism

Death, the Afterlife and Hell

Satan's Library

Heh Batman that is funny like one comedian said "If you study the bible under Judas's perspective. It's about a concerned citizen successfully infiltrating and dismantling a crazy cult that says your better off when you die."

Xtians most are just in it for habit most are probably reincarnated either immediately or they spend time sometimes decades or centuries in the afterlife trying to reincarnate back to a body. Goys who are too deep in shit may often be harnessed by the enemy to be borg'd in the Metatron Cube, see LuciferianLiberationFront website on G.O.D. cube(Galactical orbital destroyer)(https://web.archive.org/web/20120317232604/http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/llf2.html). There is no heaven, there is a hell but no afterlife paradise. For example Satanists who suffer their demise at some point in time are taken by the Gods to special protection zones such as some people seeing hospitals in certain dimensions or taken to most likely Hell also if the person was ranking enough to V.I.P. hell. Being dead is godawful even the Gods hate how humans have to suffer in the afterlife. It's not horrible but it's quite miserable and boring, no eating or drinking, no tiredness nor sleep. Just simply waiting to reincarnate.

Buddish and nirvana unfortunately spiritual concepts are corrupted. Nirvana is most likely a samadhi like state a superconscious of sorts, it's merely a meditation stage. Most buddhist probably never reach levels of impregnating death into their soul and simply reincarnate or are reincarnated. But some do dissolve into free-energy aether and then they are completely vaporized off the face of the universe. Kinda begs the question can Gods bring the person back from ultimate death if such a capacity is possible.

It's not that big of a questions.
We go to hell.
Not the hell described by Christian's. It's just a place where we live for a while to take rebirth.
The whole idea of Jews living a constrained life because they believe will stop them from rebirth is false. Well maybe true for them because there souls are programmed in a certain way(assuming they have souls). But the thing is....it doesn't matter. Why not experience true meaning of life and doing what the God's want us to do and enjoying our time right here. It doesn't matter where we go in you can talk to the God's by staying right here on Earth.

Neither christians nor buddhists go to paradise. A lot of christians die eternally, as does buddhists because both are the same in essence, about annihilation of the Soul and it feeds the enemy - the reptilians 'eat' Souls for their own nourishment. Satanists don't 'go' anywhere either, in this sense. If a Gentile (non-jew) Soul is not too weak, then it waits to be reincarnated back onto Earth, into another Body in our same Race. If the person was mixed-Race while in their Body, then it depends which Race they would reincarnate into; whichever Race the Soul actually belonged to - if there are enough Bodies of that Race available for the Soul to reincarnate back into. If either there are no Bodies of a particular Race left, i.e. that Race is extinct, or if a Soul is too weak to reincarnate, then it dissipates sooner or later, and for both scenarios, that is Full Death/Soul Death - the end, goodbye.

If the White Race becomes extinct due to Race-mixing, then that's the end for the entire Planet. There needs to be more White people having more White Babies for the White Souls to reincarnate into. There may still be some White Satanists waiting to reincarnate.

Jack said:
There is no heaven for Christians. They are sucked dry by alien ets who theyve dedicated their souls to once they die.Buddhists don't go to nirvana when they die. Nirvana is a state of liberation which one has to achieve through meditation in physical life. Once your dead, its over.
Nirvana is extinction,its not a state of liberation

shinninglight said:
Jack said:

correct me if I am wrong but I think I remember a HP explaining that nirvana is the big void of nothing, in other words nirvana means permanent death of the soul. When someone has a too weak soul to maintain it's form it just dissipates and you are no more.

SO KEEP UP THE MEDITATIONS GUYS, NO NIRVANA FOR US I AM AFRAID :p

shinninglight said:
Jack said:
Nirvāṇa (/nɪərˈvɑːnə/ neer-VAH-nə, /-ˈvænə/ -⁠VAN-ə, /nɜːr-/ nur-;[1] Sanskrit: निर्वाण nirvāṇa [nɪɽʋaːɳɐ]; Pali: निब्बान nibbāna; Prakrit: णिव्वाण ṇivvāṇa, literally "blown out", as in an oil lamp[2]) is commonly associated with Jainism and Buddhism, and represents its ultimate state of soteriological release, the liberation from repeated rebirth in saṃsāra.[3][web 1][4]
I'm talking about the literal meaning of the word not the actual way Buddhists go about trying to achieve it I.e by suiciding.

NinRick said:
shinninglight said:
Jack said:

correct me if I am wrong but I think I remember a HP explaining that nirvana is the big void of nothing, in other words nirvana means permanent death of the soul. When someone has a too weak soul to maintain it's form it just dissipates and you are no more.

SO KEEP UP THE MEDITATIONS GUYS, NO NIRVANA FOR US I AM AFRAID :p
Yes busdhists strive to completely become nothingness, basically they want their soul to dissipate in the astral.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Can't you explore the universe when dead?

I am pretty sure that you could. However I think that Satan has work for you to do untill you have the opportunity to reincarnate. The big question is, should you go everywhere where you do not belong to. Remember the enemy is on the astral active aswell.

Jack said:
shinninglight said:
Jack said:
Nirvāṇa (/nɪərˈvɑːnə/ neer-VAH-nə, /-ˈvænə/ -⁠VAN-ə, /nɜːr-/ nur-;[1] Sanskrit: निर्वाण nirvāṇa [nɪɽʋaːɳɐ]; Pali: निब्बान nibbāna; Prakrit: णिव्वाण ṇivvāṇa, literally "blown out", as in an oil lamp[2]) is commonly associated with Jainism and Buddhism, and represents its ultimate state of soteriological release, the liberation from repeated rebirth in saṃsāra.[3][web 1][4]
I'm talking about the literal meaning of the word not the actual way Buddhists go about trying to achieve it I.e by suiciding.
Lol its says blown out which mean it is no more which stance for extinction,the word itself means to extinct

FancyMancy said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
When you're dead, then you're dead. All you can do is be dead. :roll:
Not true, if that would be true then how would souls communicate with us and interact with us(with minimal results though).

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Not true, if that would be true then how would souls communicate with us and interact with us(with minimal results though).
By being "dead", then your Body, Conscious and Soul are dead. If by being Body-dead, then your Soul would continue, hopefully. I took "dead" here to mean full-death. Remember - those Ghosts (Body-dead individuals) are very much alive.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
By being "dead", then your Body, Conscious and Soul are dead. If by being Body-dead, then your Soul would continue, hopefully. I took "dead" here to mean full-death. Remember - those Ghosts (Body-dead individuals) are very much alive.
ahhh Okay I understand what you mean now. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back