Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Final RTR Visualization Techniques

Braun666

I'm starting this thread so that people can maybe share how they visualize the hebrew letters being totally destroyed.

One way that I recently found useful and effective for me was to imagine a dark void like space with the letters floating as grey glass(in a row), then the bottles being crushed and stomped on, one by one. Following this I visualize a wind pushing the shards and fragments away further into the void and lastly I visualize the dissipation into the void, by seeing only black empty space. Then I move on to the next set and repeat.

I find this to be helpful because eventually I won't need the referenced images but will actually do it without them. If you have any input, ideas or your own way of doing it please post in this thread.

Hail Satan!!!!

I visualize the letters becoming cracked then they fall apart and the wind blows them away like dust.

Sounds intense but very effective. Whatever works for you. I like to visualise the letters and, as I’m vibrating the Hebrew, use my hands to manipulate the letters. Imagining that the energy of them is reversing/losing power and when I’ve finished the final vibration, watch the letters dissipate into nothing. And then amplify that through the astral.

Happy Samhain in the Southern Hemisphere!
Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell forever.

See a little black hurricane vortex above the page on top of the letter, a size like 1.5 inch cube or 4 cm cube. Then see all the curses, negativity, bindings, evil, and spells that they have put all over the world and all over yourself coming from all around you, and all going through the hurricane into the letter so the letter absorbs them all deep inside. You can see their scroll, and see all the letters erased from it so it is just worthless blank empty paper. Imagine and see whatever you think of that will help.

Braun666 said:
I don't visualize the letters breaking apart. Instead I visualize texts of the enemy erupting in intense flames (bible, Quran, torah, Talmud, and even the book of mormon). And after I'm done with the vibrations I visualize them being completely reduced to ash and blowing away.

I visualise them being absorbed by black energy and basically becoming null, like making them nothing by mergine them in an infinite sea of black energy. This is the fastest for me and it made me save 5 minutes for every rtr.

I use the paintable RTR so I'm not visualizing the letters. Instead, while I spell the words, I visualise how the jewish energy dissipates and dissapear completely and how jews are fully exposed due to this evaporation of their energy. Also the paintable RTR decreased the time from 21-22 minutes to 17-18 minutes per RTR.

I'll be honest I don't visualize the letters. I merely sound the letters out and in fact just recently it's been stated multiples can be done at least H.P. Cobra was stating we can do 18, 27, 36 etc.etc. though unfortunately he didn't return to double confirm. I assume it's not harmful doing multiples and in fact many people love the idea cause it makes them do the RTRs. Some people feel the whole 9 per page is kinda annoying but doing multiples MAKES them do it.

I will state though the other day something popped into my head. You can visualize at the end after visualizing each letter destroyed then blotting out each one. At the end after the affirmations you can visualize Rabbis in high prop gear like Tefilins, Shawls(Tzit-vits), and other Rabbinical clothing on top of that you can visualize them with Torahs and Sefers. Then visualize all the letters melt i.e. the ink just fades away like water and visualize all the vibration disappearing. You can also visualize their hebrew letters coming out of their mouths and being destroyed and not pumping out into the atmosphere nor imbuing into Sefers and "Unholy devices". So a kinda one-two punch.

It's been stated Rabbis can see and sense vibration coming off the Sefers and in some cases special Torahs used in Synagogues.

We at the JoS state vibration is the key to manipulating reality. So no vibration means no reality manipulation.

That's my own version of visualizing that I've been using. Unfortunately for me some people might criticize me for not visualizing the letters being destroyed but sometimes I'll be honest it does become mentally fatiguing spending the extra 5 seconds or so on each letter. It's been stated simply firing it off and spamming it can be better. Though then again I'm sure reducing your RTR by 1 or 2 for extra visualizing and releasing it is better.

I think in my honest opinion simply doing the RTR and not visualizing is gotta be at least 60ish% maybe 70ish% effective. Visualizing both the letter and the final outcome might make it higher percentage effective. Though that is a personal imprint on percantage and not an actual amount I may be wrong but vibrations does a lot with or without visualization.

I am destroying them either by imagining them to crumble away, or that they are destroyed by an Anime character like white beard. Or when I have a hard time to destroy them i just imagine that I punch them into pieces with my own hands, probably not the best idea.

Thank you guys!

Might tweak my method a bit. I do believe that overall the winz comes with everyones' own unique way that works for them. No absolutes here.

NinRick said:
I am destroying them either by imagining them to crumble away, or that they are destroyed by an Anime character like white beard. Or when I have a hard time to destroy them i just imagine that I punch them into pieces with my own hands, probably not the best idea.
Hehehe you just go straight and punch them with the fustration :D

shinninglight said:
NinRick said:
Hehehe you just go straight and punch them with the fustration :D

And with all of my hate! >:D

I usually visualise the letters being burned down by dsrk grey fire. Sometimes, I make it more tridimensional and visualise a dragon breathing Satanic blue fire to disintegrate them.

I suggest to integrate other senses in it, not just sight. That will make you more invested in the destruction process. For me that I use fire, I can hear the fire cracking and popping until they are completely obliterated. I can also smell the letters being burned as if they were made of wood or paper, and I feel the heat on my skin.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back