Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dabbling in Satanism

Catalincata94

"I feel it is important to warn those who are undecided or lukewarm to stay away from calling up Demons or trying to contact spirit entities until they are spiritually ready. Everyone is welcome here, from the dedicated to the curious.

Knowledge should be open and available for everyone. There are some things, though that are advanced and one should wait before getting involved in these practices. At some point, it is a very important step in Satanism to cut all ties with any and all other religions. To avoid doing this is inviting disaster. This must be done from the soul in that there should be no indecision or mixed feelings. If there are mixed feelings, then one should wait, as this is a permanent step.

Even for those of you who have already performed the dedication ritual, it is still important to deprogram yourself from any Christian indoctrination."

I am dedicated SS and once i did an evocation after (dediction of course) and asked some important questions about my health so to know what to do and i forgot to offer something in return to the Demon ( i used an ouija board) o.o so what now
also as it's sais on the JOS page Dabbling in Satanism, i shoudn't call a Demon untill i got off all ties with other religions? so am i in a bad situation now?

Catalincata94 said:

You dedicated a long time ago, I would say you are fine. To cut off ties form previous and all religions is to ensure that we do not get manipulated or corrupted/harmed by them because all religion except for true satanism is of the enemy. However 'beautiful' or 'majestic' a religion may seem outside of satanism, they all were created by jews and have the ultimate agenda of distracting you, weakening you, binding you and primarily leading you to your total destruction however long it may take.

Not letting go of other religions will leave you open to enemy attacks and manipulation and hinder your advancement. There is only true satanism. If you need some help in further 'solidifying' your subconscious focus to true satanism, I suggest reading everything provided here.

Xianity isn't the only religion created by the enemy to enslave humanity.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Catalincata94 said:

You dedicated a long time ago, I would say you are fine. To cut off ties form previous and all religions is to ensure that we do not get manipulated or corrupted/harmed by them because all religion except for true satanism is of the enemy. However 'beautiful' or 'majestic' a religion may seem outside of satanism, they all were created by jews and have the ultimate agenda of distracting you, weakening you, binding you and primarily leading you to your total destruction however long it may take.

Not letting go of other religions will leave you open to enemy attacks and manipulation and hinder your advancement. There is only true satanism. If you need some help in further 'solidifying' your subconscious focus to true satanism, I suggest reading everything provided here.

Xianity isn't the only religion created by the enemy to enslave humanity.
I've cut all religions that i was in but not sure if also from the level of the soul. The xianity is removed by studying the exposed christianity but what about new age and hinduism?

Catalincata94 said:
I've cut all religions that i was in but not sure if also from the level of the soul. The xianity is removed by studying the exposed christianity but what about new age and hinduism?

New age religions have the same purpose of xianity and too many religions of today were made to confuse and cause disorder. There have been religions under certain names in different parts of the world that have been proven to worship figures of our true gods, but the information spread and commonly placed among the masses about such religions have not gone untouched by the enemy and have been manipulated and corrupted to provide false and harmful information as well as lies.

The underlying 'religion' behind these ones that worship figures of our gods, etc, is true satanism. We clarify true satanism to the very base of the foundation in total clarity here, we don't hide things behind subtlety or symbolism we give the direct facts so that people are not confused. It's best to let go of everything that is taught outside of the JoS ministries as far too many things are filled with misinformation and impersonators. Our forums, groups and websites are the best source for everything, listen to what the HP(S) teach and share as they are more direct in working with the gods and more spiritually advanced/experienced than most of us veteran members. They don't have that title just for kicks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back