Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please answer my question about Seth.

Are you?

He is not „evil“. Maybe jews would call him „evil“ but we as Satanists would never call him evil.

He is one of your GODS.

Set = One of Satan's chief 7 son.

Evil or Darkness = Underworld.

It's more of an alchemical role perhaps playing with words and whatnot. It seems more like representations of Yin(Shakti) and also representations of Nigrido stage alchemy.

Remember the Gods play roles to express mental, physical, spiritual, allegorical, and also alchemical aspects. Unfortunately humans have a very black and white understanding and believe what your saying "Set is evil". Eh...it's similar to Sanskrit stories Gods playing roles of adversaries or whatnot to express an understanding. It's simply the Gods roleplaying to make people understanding.

Unfortunately when humanity rebuilt itself 10,000 years ago from the enemy attacks. They were already rebuilding based on corruption, degeneration, and limitations of attainment of spiritual truths and advancement. Hence why civilizations began to collapse and focus on the material aspects like literal stuff.

lord of darkness=master or much more of the dark arts.
Darkness=black arts. black magic . black events . revenge on enemies and inciting justice. Black arts / magic is so important in defence and attack and power not to die or begone or be enslaved. Seth is definitely NOT evil. he is a wonderful being.

Well, this means people are lying to me about Egypt. This is enough proof. Seth is not evil.

(Some people who claim to know much about our ancient past said that Seth was the creator of Christianity, so i got confused.)

Ryan666RR said:
Well, this means people are lying to me about Egypt. This is enough proof. Seth is not evil.

(Some people who claim to know much about our ancient past said that Seth was the creator of Christianity, so i got confused.)
That's why you don't take info from people who arent SS :p

Ryan666RR said:
Seth was the god of darkness in ancient Egypt. Is Seth evil?
"The other note is sometimes Sata is linked to Set which is also spelled Sat in the early Dynasties. The issues there is a lot of lies going on. Set was not an evil deity ever. In fact Set is shown as the force that guards the ship of RA from Apep. Which allows the energy to flow thought the soul. Yet some authors try and link Set to being Apep. Some authors try to claim Set was made an evil deity later in the Greek and Roman period but we have images of Set being worshipped in those times as well in the common mystery schools. The problem is Christian bias." - Satan Was God Over Egypt by HP Mageson666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back