Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The meditations I'm doing to advance are useless.

Seby

My third eye is open and I can only see something resembling auras some times, I feel it very strong but it useless, it even prevents me from meditating on my ajna chakra that I feel only a slight pressure on it. My temple chakras seem to be open but i don't feel any advancement in my soul and the RTRs are doing nothing.
I think I won't reach godhood in this lifetime and it's annoying. I think I'm going crazy again.

The full opening of the Third Eye does not happen like that.
It has to be developed over time like a muscle. Too many people take the symbolism of the third eye literarly, like It’s the same as opening your physcial eyes. You cannot fully open the Third Eye that simply. The gift of clayvorance, and other mental powers you seek take a lot of time, effort and daily practice.

How does your daily meditation schedule look like?

TopoftheAbyss said:
My third eye is open and I can only see something resembling auras some times, I feel it very strong but it useless, it even prevents me from meditating on my ajna chakra that I feel only a slight pressure on it. My temple chakras seem to be open but i don't feel any advancement in my soul and the RTRs are doing nothing.
I think I won't reach godhood in this lifetime and it's annoying. I think I'm going crazy again.

if you can´t feel anything after or during the rtr (positiv feeling) then double or tripple one day the amount done and you will feel it again.

Do the kundalini yoga. Do it fast with deep breathes. You said before you just do affirmations but not mantras or runes. That's your problem, you feel like there's no energy behind what you do because you haven't created any energy.

TopoftheAbyss said:
"How to fuck up your life with pessimistic thoughts & affirmations - 101".
Our thoughts have power, and you will attract what you dwell on.

The enemy is bombarding us with curses at this time, so the things you are feeling are a result of lacking protection & lacking control over your mind.
Keep doing the RTRs, take care of your AoP atleast twice a day, do more void meditation and chill. It will be okay :)

Relax and chill. It takes quite a lot of time to fully open to the astral and experience things. Switch up your vibrations or meditations sometimes add more if you like. You wont feel the effects of the RTR until you feel energy BUT maybe do it a couple more times each day it helps remove the curses that keep you closed. You wont get everywhere all at once. You are doing good. Some people it takes years even a decade to open to the astral possibly just keep at it. Keep on the basics void your mind. Start a yoga program. Keep at it youll do this. Soon you will think wow how cool when you start sensing stuff. Soon you will think Awesome when you gain an ability. Not everyone is gifted at birth some of us may have even been xtians multiple lives or never meditated or something but anyone can advance. Your mind rebels against you and makes you not want to do it so rebel back. Dont set timelines on when things will happen they just will if need be search how to decalcify the pineal gland on this forum. I think your fine we are all fine here also enjoy life while your at it and keep going brother or sister. Remember this is passover the enemy is fighting extra hard now so you may get these thoughts. Fight back and be a strong brave warrior Antares style in the style of the Scorpion. (My favorite and most prominent Star)
Hail Satan

They are not useless since you have improved already.
You are just not realistic.

https://archive.is/vIvt7

Read this HP HC666 explained everything there.

TopoftheAbyss said:
It's not true that you won't reach goodhood within this lifetime. It can be done. Raising the kundalini will make you already semi-immortal and live longer enough to complete the Magnum Opus. If i can find the quote of HP Mageson where he say that it can be done in one life time i'll post it here.

Shael said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Our thoughts have power, and you will attract what you dwell on.

The enemy is bombarding us with curses at this time, so the things you are feeling are a result of lacking protection & lacking control over your mind.
Keep doing the RTRs, take care of your AoP atleast twice a day, do more void meditation and chill. It will be okay :)
Shael is 100% correct.

Regarding the third eye, you can't see and hear in astral only with the third eye. You need to consistently (daily) meditate on the clairvoyance and clairaudiance centres, but since you are not very aware of this I guess you just started to meditate, haven't you?

Regarding Magnum Opus, it seems like it takes thousands of years for a soul to achieve Godhead, so most probably you won't achieve it in this life, but every lifetime brings you closer and closer to it.

Regarding the RTRs, they are not advancing you spiritually. The RTRs are destroying the jewish energy from astral. Since we are a few SS working for this, it will take time. Is not manifesting just like this, I think it will take years until serious results will manifest, until then, the jews are desperate to push quicker their agenda because they are more and more exposed and more and more people are discovering the truth about all their atrocities. They are in a race now for their own miserable lifes as they will be soon pogromed from the face of the planet for everything they done. The RTRs are working towards this. This is why they attack us and this forum incessantly, deleting JoS pages and websites, blacklisting it from google (it doesn't appear anymore in the searching results), banning Jewtube accounts, videos, comments promoting JoS and it's knowledge, incessantly trolling this forum and so on.

For more advices, you need to give some more details. What meditation routine do you have? When you started to meditate? What are you actually expecting to happen since you are so pessimistic?

luis said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
It's not true that you won't reach goodhood within this lifetime. It can be done. Raising the kundalini will make you already semi-immortal and live longer enough to complete the Magnum Opus. If i can find the quote of HP Mageson where he say that it can be done in one life time i'll post it here.
Here the quotes
HP Mageson666 said:
The Great Work is done in one life time.
HP Mageson666 said:
The problem has been so much knowledge has been removed.
From here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12172&p=41704&hilit=Magnum+opus#p41696

For me, it's hard to know whether the meditations I do that involve purely mental work are working because I am not very advanced yet. That's why I only do breathing exercises. Since they are based on the body, it's easier to feel whether you are doing them right and to track progress. For example, you can measure in seconds how long you are able to retain your breath in order to track progress, but it's not possible to "measure" your progress in opening your third eye. Maybe you could do something similar? Hope what I am trying to say is coming across clearly, it's not worded very well but my verbal brain isn't really functioning that great right now lol.

LoL

The Alchemist7 said:
Regarding Magnum Opus, it seems like it takes thousands of years for a soul to achieve Godhead, so most probably you won't achieve it in this life, but every lifetime brings you closer and closer to it.

It doesnt take thousands of years to achieve the Magnum Opus. I dont think. I think it can be done in one earthly life if you advance enough. It may take a lot longer for some than others but certainly not thousands of years espscially if the person is semi immortal through probably several other possible ways and working on advancing every day.

It is only taking so long cause of the enemy people that are still around from ancient times wasted a lot of lives cause of bullshit to even reach the state they could work on it again. Most on earth today are obviously not even that old and could do it in way less than thousands of years if they worked on it.

I respectfully disagree with you but welcome being corrected if i am wrong this kind of thoughts might discourage some people a lot when they probably are not true.

It could take thousands of years, but remember many of us here already are thousands of years old, our souls keep reincarnating. And when you die you aren't usually immediately put into a new body. You are brought to Duat first then you reincarnate when the astrology alignments around Earth are similar energy to your soul so you continue having similar personality as you had before. And time on Duat feels like it goes much much faster than it goes here, from its higher spiritual vibrational level. A couple generations of reincarnating can easily cover a couple centuries of time. So most of us are thousands of years old. So time to get to work now.

darkmonkey666 said:
I respectfully disagree with you but welcome being corrected if i am wrong this kind of thoughts might discourage some people a lot when they probably are not true.

Well it took Hitler thousands of years to achieve Godhead.
Also I heard that HPs souls are thousands of years old. Maybe our own souls are that old. The reason why we don't remember nothing from the previous lives is because we don't have control over the unconscious mind, which is why we have to do past lives regression. I believe that when the male and the female parts of the soul (Ida-Pingala, conscious mind-unconscious mind, male-female parts of the brain) combines, our mind becomes like a database where you can remember everything from past lives by will, because in that time we are in fully control of our unconscious mind. So I don't think that is possible for a soul to achieve Godhead in just one lifetime.

The Alchemist7 said:
It's individual of course, but "thousands of years" is far too high. Attaining Godhead in this lifetime is possible for most people here, like literally the vast majority, as long as it's undertaken seriously. Keep in mind that we'll also have our Gods coming back to Earth soon, so we will be able to get even more guidance and advanced teachings and meditations from them. :)

The Alchemist7 said:
Regarding the third eye, you can't see and hear in astral only with the third eye. You need to consistently (daily) meditate on the clairvoyance and clairaudiance centres, but since you are not very aware of this I guess you just started to meditate, haven't you?

Regarding the RTRs, they are not advancing you spiritually. The RTRs are destroying the jewish energy from astral. Since we are a few SS working for this, it will take time. Is not manifesting just like this, I think it will take years until serious results will manifest, until then, the jews are desperate to push quicker their agenda because they are more and more exposed and more and more people are discovering the truth about all their atrocities. They are in a race now for their own miserable lifes as they will be soon pogromed from the face of the planet for everything they done. The RTRs are working towards this. This is why they attack us and this forum incessantly, deleting JoS pages and websites, blacklisting it from google (it doesn't appear anymore in the searching results), banning Jewtube accounts, videos, comments promoting JoS and it's knowledge, incessantly trolling this forum and so on.

For more advices, you need to give some more details. What meditation routine do you have? When you started to meditate? What are you actually expecting to happen since you are so pessimistic?
I'm vibrating Yaum everyday in the Ajna and I hardly feel anything, especially since my third eye feels like it's blowing and I can't focus anywhere else.
It's also really hard to meditate on the centers of both clairaudience and clairvoyance. I don't feel any of the centers so I don't know if I'm actually focusing where I'm supposed to.

Shael said:
It's individual of course, but "thousands of years" is far too high. Attaining Godhead in this lifetime is possible for most people here, like literally the vast majority, as long as it's undertaken seriously. Keep in mind that we'll also have our Gods coming back to Earth soon, so we will be able to get even more guidance and advanced teachings and meditations from them. :)

By thousands of years I mean all the time past from the first very life until the moment of zeification, including here also the time between lifetimes. Here I don't know how reincarnation works and how long it takes for a soul to reincarnate.

I'm thinking that zeification is something too advanced and "high" to be achieved in one life, but on the other hand, if it takes a few years of serious meditation to raise the Kundalini, then Godhead in one lifetime doesn't sound that impossible. I don't know... Hitler also was very advanced but still I don't understand why it took so long for him if zeification can be done in less time.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I'm vibrating Yaum everyday in the Ajna and I hardly feel anything, especially since my third eye feels like it's blowing and I can't focus anywhere else.
It's also really hard to meditate on the centers of both clairaudience and clairvoyance. I don't feel any of the centers so I don't know if I'm actually focusing where I'm supposed to.

I don't know how much time can you dedicate for meditation, but you need to work on all the chakras everyday. You need to consolidate a constant flow of energy in them. Also, when you do the vibrations, you need to be very concentrated on the chakra you vibrate in, you need to feel the energy you absorb by inspiration and directionate it in the respective chakra. This is where the void meditation and the fundamental meditation are required. Try to feel it and spin it with high speed. Also Kundalini and Hatha yoga can help in eliminating blockages and opening chakras.

Another way is, you can have an orgasm and directionate the energy in the chakra you want to empower and then say your afirmation like 9 times.

As for the clairaudiance and clairvoyance, let's say you open those centres but you need to do visualization exercises because they are improving your astral vision. These exercises should be in the 6 mounths spiritual warfare program. Try not to have any expectations, like "I vibrate 9 times in ajna chakra then I should be opened", just seriously meditate and concentrate on every meditation. This takes time and consistence. It was also said many times to be patient as nothing is manifesting instantly.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It could take thousands of years, but remember many of us here already are thousands of years old, our souls keep reincarnating. And when you die you aren't usually immediately put into a new body. You are brought to Duat first then you reincarnate when the astrology alignments around Earth are similar energy to your soul so you continue having similar personality as you had before. And time on Duat feels like it goes much much faster than it goes here, from its higher spiritual vibrational level. A couple generations of reincarnating can easily cover a couple centuries of time. So most of us are thousands of years old. So time to get to work now.

It is never good to assume but rather gather as many facts as possible before drawing such conclusions.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12172&p=41693&hilit=magnum#p41693

I would recommend starting now to do research on it. Starting with going to the http://groups-archive.com/ using the search bar and searching as much as possible on the magnum opus. There are many answers found therein. Not singling you out here, but just simply offering some advice.

By the way I skipped through the thread and saw Luis's reply my apologies for jumping to conclusion on my first reply. On another note...

http://groups-archive.com/search.ph...posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Go all the way to page 575. It is a little faulty so you will have to jump a couple pages before you can go all the way. Ex: Page 1 to Page 5, Page 5 to Page 8, then try Page 575. The same applies when going backwards. Sometimes you have to try a couple pages before they are clickable. Just putting this here as a disclaimer. Also look into alchemical resources, BUT always read with Satanic lenses and ask the Gods for guidance applying Satanic spiritual knowledge. Note there is unavoidable corruptions and most these resources are allegorical in their meaning. https://www.alchemywebsite.com/

Only with the help of the Gods can these be deciphered fully.

The Alchemist7 said:
darkmonkey666 said:

Well it took Hitler thousands of years to achieve Godhead.
Also I heard that HPs souls are thousands of years old. Maybe our own souls are that old. The reason why we don't remember nothing from the previous lives is because we don't have control over the unconscious mind, which is why we have to do past lives regression. I believe that when the male and the female parts of the soul (Ida-Pingala, conscious mind-unconscious mind, male-female parts of the brain) combines, our mind becomes like a database where you can remember everything from past lives by will, because in that time we are in fully control of our unconscious mind. So I don't think that is possible for a soul to achieve Godhead in just one lifetime.
It took him a lot because he choosed to reincarnate because he knew that he would be useful as Hitler. If it wasn't for him we would have already been slave of the jews... It is possible to do it and i quoted HP Mageson in my replay. It May obviously take a lot of time but yoga and the kundalini will already make your life much longer...already we know that using Satanama can keep you younger looking! Imagine when you rise the kundalini how much you could live and then with the Magnum Opus it will make you Immortal and young forever.

Braun666 said:
I'd rather not take advice from nonsense broken websites created by some random unknown person. I didn't even say anything wrong or presumptuous. All I did was say simple truth based on both my own direct experience and the direct experience of many others here. We're Satanists now because we've been satanists before, because we are strong souls. If you were some baby soul that was just made a hundred years ago you'd probably be way too weak to be here. I'm not going to argue about this because I didn't say anything wrong, and I don't even really know what you're trying to say either. Thank you for trying to be helpful, but I'm not sure this was a place where it was necessary.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Breathe in for 6 seconds, hold for 6 seconds, and then exhale for 6 seconds. It will all be alright, we're all advancing at our own paces.

The little things like Void meditation and foundation meditation help tremendously. And it may very well take a year or more for your astral senses to open, even with daily work. The best thing you can do is keep calm, steadily advance, and try not to worry.

Also, slow d o w n and feel the energy you raise during workings. It is quite moving feeling the energy of the Final RTR, let alone any strong personal workings you're doing. Relaxation is key, trance (even a slight one) can help you focus better on your workings.

I hope this has helped :)

Poweredbythesun said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Breathe in for 6 seconds, hold for 6 seconds, and then exhale for 6 seconds. It will all be alright, we're all advancing at our own paces.

The little things like Void meditation and foundation meditation help tremendously. And it may very well take a year or more for your astral senses to open, even with daily work. The best thing you can do is keep calm, steadily advance, and try not to worry.

Also, slow d o w n and feel the energy you raise during workings. It is quite moving feeling the energy of the Final RTR, let alone any strong personal workings you're doing. Relaxation is key, trance (even a slight one) can help you focus better on your workings.

I hope this has helped :)
I love the feeling from The Final RTR

TopoftheAbyss said:
Is it normal to feel burning doing the clairaudiance meditation? Today I did it for about 30 min until the burning in my ears stopped and pressure feeling went away... sometimes I hear ringing in my ears and I was told it could mean some one is trying to communicate with me but just can’t hear them.. maybe this can help with that?..

TopoftheAbyss said:
Is it normal to feel burning doing the clairaudiance meditation? Today I did it for about 30 min until the burning in my ears stopped and pressure feeling went away... sometimes I hear ringing in my ears and I was told it could mean some one is trying to communicate with me but just can’t hear them.. maybe this can help with that?..

Ashsatanas said:
A strong, uncomfortable ringing in your ears can be an indication of being attacked by the enemy. Especially if it causes you other discomforts like nausea or headaches. If you feel something like that, I recommend calling your GD or Satan himself, and asking for help. Then just keep your mind void and try to relax, and it should go away within a few minutes at most, usually less :)

Shael said:
Ashsatanas said:
A strong, uncomfortable ringing in your ears can be an indication of being attacked by the enemy. Especially if it causes you other discomforts like nausea or headaches. If you feel something like that, I recommend calling your GD or Satan himself, and asking for help. Then just keep your mind void and try to relax, and it should go away within a few minutes at most, usually less :)
Thanks, it’s usually very loud but it was mainly wen I was thinking of a certain person so I’m not really sure y.. I wasn’t in pain it’s just been very loud some times more on one side and sometimes it’s like it’s on both sides.. I was just sitting on my bed trying to figure out y some one stopped contacting me, I found out the took a plea bargain and went to prison for something I don’t believe they did but they lied to me saying it was over and they got probation and took the plea deal without even telling me or saying goodbye.. I was just trying to figure out wat happened to him and y he disappeared for me over a week while he used to talk to me everyday and it only really happened when I thought of him.. but I’m not really sure cuz some one called him and they told me he still answers his cell phone even in prison but my number is blocked so I’m not sure wat to think right now.. is it possible he was attacking me then? Hes not a satanist but if he would hav been attacking me it also makes me wonder if he knows how to do other stuff.. I probably sound crazy but it was like him and his family always knew everything, like some how they were spying on my phone and conversations like once I txted my mom about a girl at work and I said “omg I think I’m taking sierras job” which I did without meaning to all I did was apply and got hired and the ppl I’m talking about who always know everything r my bosses but they were friends to me.. but after I txted my mom that the one guys brother ran out of the office and said I wasn’t taking her job and said they were just moving her to another store while I was training as if they knew wat I txted my own mom.. I was in a corner away from cameras and everything so I’m not sure how they knew so maybe they r psychic? Maybe they hav some program spying on me? Idk.. but that’s not all that they some how knew.. so might be possible or I might be just crazy and over thinking

Ashsatanas said:
I would save everything from your phone that you want to keep like pictures and music, then do a factory reset on it. Sounds like he did put a program on it that spys on everything and sends it to them to see what you do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back