Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I feel like I'm dying

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Keep doing aura of protection twice a day and also do more void meditation which will help you to control your thoughts. Also meditation in general on this mind (third eye, 6th and crown chakra, pineal gland) helps here.

And honestly it makes me scared shitless. I clean my aura daily, I also program my aura to reflect curses and negative energy, I clean my chakras, and yet it all means nothing against this.

Never doubt the AoP (seriously it fucks up the entire working), and if you haven't already read the Important Articles of the forums, the HPs stated to double/triple down on your AoPs and RTRs because its Passover for the kikes right now.

Also if its thoughts, please practice void meditation and whenever you get negative thoughts its great to just sit back or lay down somewhere comftorable and just focus on being happy and positive, and relaxing most importantly. We control our thoughts, you have that capability. Use it, and train it.

If its persistent and you feel intuitive that its foreign, then it could be a enemy thoughtform or negative energies clinging onto your aura/chakra. If thats the case, best to follow this https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html its also recommended to follow up with this afterwards. https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

I gave you all the necessary information you need.

Hey ya

I would say never skip void meditation, as we become stronger our thoughts are becoming stronger aswell and you have to be able to control them. I was mentally ill for a while because I wasn't able to control my thoughts, I was afraid to be alone, to sleep or meditate because of my thoughts.
Satan and the Gods helped me tho and now it is all fine again. So just never skip void meditation.

also check this post out.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=77177#p77177

We are very similar in this regard. Both Pluto in the 3rd and sudden thoughts, pain somehow related to the heart. My heart even spoke to me saying 'I want to die' if you believe it; and I read later on, somewhere, that the heart is an independent thinking organ, Lol, but anyhow, you might not take care of yourself accordingly, I don't know for certain, you need to investigate every possibility.

I must tell you in my case since I stopped smoking and insisted on working more on the heart chakra although we don't call it like this anymore, things got better, I had zero death thoughts. Also, I improved both my diet and fitness routine; You need to make sure that any physical possible reason is first removed before coming to a conclusion.

as an example, if you consume too much caffeine the way I used to, obviously it's affecting your heart, and you might have this sort of thoughts. Or maybe you don't sleep enough? drink plenty of water and do all sensible things...

Go to a doctor maybe check your overall health, you can never know... make more investigations, make sure you have zero toxic habits, continue with your meditations and I am most certainly that, like in my case, it's just a phase. Good luck

NoctiLucent84 said:
Hi all,

The second guess was an enemy attack, as this shit coincided with their filthy pesach, but then again, why would these thoughts start two days BEFORE the actual thing?

And honestly it makes me scared shitless. I clean my aura daily, I also program my aura to reflect curses and negative energy, I clean my chakras, and yet it all means nothing against this.

I have all sorts of theories, but I'm really unsure about them. Can something circumvent my aura of protection? Can it be that my AoP doesn't work because it is not an outside force, but some deeply seated negative energy pattern in me? I don't know what to do with this, and it's driving me insane!!!

Please help me find a solution!

As one user stated, never doubt the returning curses or aop. I had a similar experience not too long ago where I was almost convinced that I was going to die. It's most likely an enemy attack, as it was with me and I've seen something similar with others before.
If you can, I think it would be helpful to breathe in energy from the sun for the aop and use the sunlight for returning curses. The enemy will be dishing out curses pretty hard right now, passover or not. Aside from aop and returning curses, always affirm to yourself that you are under the protection to the gods and everything will be fine no matter how panicked you may feel in the moment.

Do not overly spiritualize here. Your diet seems to have huge gaps. Make sure the problem is not nutritional. Some people get this effect from major blood sugar problems, and other related situations. This can create fainting, feeling like you die, etc.

After you have been tested or made sure you are nutritionally ok, consider also a spiritual aspect.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back