Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

fight against grays , reptilians and angels

Νίκος said:
I would not advise you to use black magic against them because they are very more powerful than us!If you want to do a work like that ask your guardian demon to work with you !Also the Reverse Torah rituals is a good way to fight them !An another way to help demons fight them is something that my guardian demon Byleth shown me is to give to them energy.When I want to do that I raise my energies with RAUM meditation ,breathing exercises and/or energy meditation and give it to her !I give her the energy hand by hand !
would you do a favor to me
ask her is she my GD

Νίκος said:
I would not advise you to use black magic against them because they are very more powerful than us!If you want to do a work like that ask your guardian demon to work with you !Also the Reverse Torah rituals is a good way to fight them !An another way to help demons fight them is something that my guardian demon Byleth shown me is to give to them energy.When I want to do that I raise my energies with RAUM meditation ,breathing exercises and/or energy meditation and give it to her !I give her the energy hand by hand !
will you contact me here

blackwizard said:
Νίκος said:
ask her is she my GD
Don't you think that it would be a better idea to politely ask her yourself?

You don't really need to be advanced for that just go into trance state and focus on her Sigil, then politely ask her if she is your GD. Our Gods always find a way to give us the answers we want!
You don't have anything to lose, after all you seem to feel connected to her, so this can be a nice opportunity to establish a relationship with her!

Sometimes feeling comfortable with a demon is an indicator that He/She is your guardian demon.

(If you need more info about how to communicate with the Gods, you can go to the Demon section in the JoS website where you can find a lot of info about it!)

SatanWater said:
what is their weak point? and how can I destroy them?

black magic against them?
I'm angry because three of them hurt me in a dream
It's a waste of energy, greys are cloned beings, plus they are stronger than a human being.
Fight against thought forms (so-called 'angels').

Destroying their thought forms will make them angry, they may even beg you to stop, but go ahead.

Stormblood said:
There no point in using RTRs against greys and reptilians, as they are not Jews and neither are they created through Jewish magick. On the other hand, it can work perfectly against angels, as they are thoughtforms created by Jewish magick.

Hi Stormblood.
I thought greys are angels.Thanks for revealing this

On JoS it said that the banishing ritual in the witchcraft section kills thought forms and entities.

Im also curious about this.I want to kill another type of thing or things on me.

Do you maybe have some information about that for me please?

I know i was very rude to you and everything can we maybe be friends again. I won't be like that again. please

Νίκος said:
blackwizard said:
Νίκος said:
ask her is she my GD

You don't really need to be advanced for that just go into trance state and focus on her Sigil, then politely ask her if she is your GD. Our Gods always find a way to give us the answers we want!
You don't have anything to lose, after all you seem to feel connected to her, so this can be a nice opportunity to establish a relationship with her!

Sometimes feeling comfortable with a demon is an indicator that He/She is your guardian demon.

(If you need more info about how to communicate with the Gods, you can go to the Demon section in the JoS website where you can find a lot of info about it!)
please just do it for me
i am so tired

One Wire Phenomenon said:
https://youtu.be/P5YkcRuLbh0

I found something very helpful

This is exactly the sort of low level "spiritual" shit that an SS is to avoid.

This video has you believe a thoughtform is some super powerful thing, when actually it is just a weak, flimsy and pathetic cohesion of energy that even a newbie SS can deal with almost effortlessly.

Sure, there can be thoughtforms with more power, such as if energy was pumped into them for thousands of years by hundreds of millions of people, but even then one will not be subjected to the full raw power of such a thing, only individual strands of it, and before a moderately accomplished SS with a few years of experience behind them that sort of strand from a greater thoughtform too is trivial to deal with.

Thoughtforms used to haunt me before I dedicated. After I dedicated no single thoughtform was ever able to reach me because of the passive protection one receives from the Gods after dedicating.

Not to mention I could easily deal with things like that myself with minimal understanding just using a few runes or power words. The knowledge of runes and powerwords is all one needs to supersede thoughtforms on the individual level, and to immune to influence from them.

For the average person, thoughtforms are something completely beyond them and could easily ruin the psyche of the average person, however that doesn't mean anything because the average person is a very flimsy and fragile existence. The mind of an adept on the SS path is so far beyond the standard of the average person that the whole thoughtform nonsense is like a child's play.

You see those "spiritual" people make the biggest deal out of such insignificant things.

As an SS one is to rise above that level and leave this sort of blind fumbling from the weak and ignorant behind.

Thoughtforms practically cannot have any power over you if you do not feed them. The adept SS can easily cut of the connection between a thoughtform and themselves, no matter how powerful the thoughtform actually is.

There are many methods to do so, from runic magic, power words, conscious directing of the will through things like Demon invocation if one for some reason struggles to succeed with their own power.

You need to escape the lower consciousness and the "spiritual" ignoramus of the common people, and actually open yourself up to the greater understanding that Satan and the Gods provide through the JoS.

You are literally just stuck on the kindergarden level.

Do yourself a favor and stop fumbling around down there in the sand pit while the greater cosmic understanding above is accessible to you.

Hail Satan!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
LINE 1
72 AIM AHVW AIM • 71 OHy OHy AYh • 70 AIM AYV OHy •
69 AYh ‘OH AYR • 68 AHVW AYV AYKH • 67 ‘AH OHy ‘OH •
66 OHK UUN AIM • 65 AYBV AIM AHD • 64 OHy AYKH AIM •
63 AHVW UUN ‘AH • 62 AYh AYh OHy • 61 AYV AIM AHVW •
60 AYR OHTS AIM • 59 AYKH AYR AYh • 58 AHL OHy OHy •
57 AIM AIM UUN • 56 OHy AHVW AIF • 55 AYh AYB AIM •

LINE 2
54 AHTH OHy UUN • 53 ‘AH UUN UUN • 52 AIM AIM ‘AH •
51 EESH AYKH AYh • 50 OHy UUN AHTH •
49 AHVW AYh AHVW • 48 AYh OHy AIM • 47 AHL EESH ‘AH •
46 OHy AYR ‘AH • 45 AHL ‘AH AHSS • 44 AYh OHL OHy •
43 AHL AHVW AHVW • 42 AKH OHy AIM • 41 AYh AYh AYh •
40 AHZ OHy OHy • 39 ‘AH AYh AYR • 38 AIM ‘AH AYKH •
37 • OHy UUN ‘AH •

LINE 3
36 AHTH UUN AIM • 35 OHK AHVW OHK • 34 AYKH AYh OHL •
33 AHVH AYKH OHy • 32 AYR EESH AHVW •
31 AYV AHKH OHL • 30 AIM AVW AH • 29 OHy OHy AYR •
28 AYh ‘AH EESH • 27 AHT AYR OHy • 26 ‘AH ‘AH AYh •
25 AYh OHTH UUN • 24 AHVH AYh AYKH • 23 AYh OHL AIM •
22 OHy OHy OHy • 21 AKH AHL UUN • 20 AHL AYh AYP •
19 AHVW AHVW OHL •

LINE 4
18 AHY OHL AHK • 17 AHVW ‘OH AHL • 16 AYM OHK AYh •
15 OHy AYR AYh • 14 AYh AYVW AIM • 13 AHL OHZ OH •
12 ‘AH AYh AYh • 11 AHVW ‘OH AHL • 10 AHTH OHL ‘AH •
9 OHy OYZ AYh • 8 AHTH AYh OHK • 7 ‘AH AKH ‘AH •
6 AYh OHL OHL • 5 EESH AYh AIM • 4 AIM OHL ‘AH •
3 AYT OHy AHSS • 2 OHy OHL OHy • 1 AHVW AYh AHVW •
SATANAS
6x
• The Jews are fully exposed to the world
• The Jews have lost all protection
• The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide
• The Jews have lost all of their influence and power over Gentiles
• The Jews have lost all of their power, control, and influence over the world
• Gentiles are powerfully and effectively reacting against the Jews
SATANAS AUM
6x
• The Jews have lost all protection
• The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide
• Gentiles are reacting against the Jews
• The Jews have lost all of their influence over Gentiles
• The Jews have lost all of their powers to control events
• The Jews have lost all of their power, control, and influence over the world
SATANAS AUM

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/NineteenthKey.html :D

Which is more powerful? The first one with four lines or FRTR? In the past I was hooked on that first one with four lines, it goes so nice like fluid, I just makes me flow.

TerKorian666 said:
Which is more powerful? The first one with four lines or FRTR? In the past I was hooked on that first one with four lines, it goes so nice like fluid, I just makes me flow.

The new rituals we do, the three parts of the Final RTR, they are a lot stronger than the old 72 name one. You should do them instead.

TerKorian666 said:
If you can and want to spend extra energy on rituals then curse israel rtr is very good to add on top of three part final rtr.

VoiceofEnki said:

This video has you believe a thoughtform is some super powerful thing, when actually it is just a weak, flimsy and pathetic cohesion of energy that even a newbie SS can deal with almost effortlessly.

Sure, there can be thoughtforms with more power, such as if energy was pumped into them for thousands of years by hundreds of millions of people, but even then one will not be subjected to the full raw power of such a thing, only individual strands of it, and before a moderately accomplished SS with a few years of experience behind them that sort of strand from a greater thoughtform too is trivial to deal with.

Thoughtforms used to haunt me before I dedicated. After I dedicated no single thoughtform was ever able to reach me because of the passive protection one receives from the Gods after dedicating.

Not to mention I could easily deal with things like that myself with minimal understanding just using a few runes or power words. The knowledge of runes and powerwords is all one needs to supersede thoughtforms on the individual level, and to immune to influence from them.

For the average person, thoughtforms are something completely beyond them and could easily ruin the psyche of the average person, however that doesn't mean anything because the average person is a very flimsy and fragile existence. The mind of an adept on the SS path is so far beyond the standard of the average person that the whole thoughtform nonsense is like a child's play.

You see those "spiritual" people make the biggest deal out of such insignificant things.

As an SS one is to rise above that level and leave this sort of blind fumbling from the weak and ignorant behind.

Thoughtforms practically cannot have any power over you if you do not feed them. The adept SS can easily cut of the connection between a thoughtform and themselves, no matter how powerful the thoughtform actually is.

There are many methods to do so, from runic magic, power words, conscious directing of the will through things like Demon invocation if one for some reason struggles to succeed with their own power.

You need to escape the lower consciousness and the "spiritual" ignoramus of the common people, and actually open yourself up to the greater understanding that Satan and the Gods provide through the JoS.

Do yourself a favor and stop fumbling around down there in the sand pit while the greater cosmic understanding above is accessible to you.

Hail Satan!

I know i know you are very advanced. I thought about that one post you made saying you would grab the thing by its trout. I wished i had the strength you had.

Im just a average person true. And i could not overcome fear like you.

To me the video explained some key points that made me question something important.

I really don't know how any person even a SS can deal with the types of thoughtforms or entities im dealing with. The realisation of something like this is latched on the chakras to where i can feel the thing is overwhelming. I cannot even get myself to open my astral eyes and see it because of this reason.
28c89b620c79a55c6ad110f18f8cf235.jpg

The other thing is what this guy explained in another video is 100% what im dealing with meaning nerves subconcious trauma from an attack.Anybody who denies that is a fool. The rest is hardly debatable for me but im open.

VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

Im just wondering about these pictures especially the first one. They show something that really comes close to the types of things qualified healers or whatever you call them remove from people. That guy in my signature does the same and i have made a post before i even knew this and asked do some lf these things look like literal parasites.To me this explains the world wide reports of parasitic creatures. I think its save to say its an pandemic. It explains the fears for things with testicles and insects like spiders and those types of stuff. I want to believe you when you tell me its thoughtforms but the evidence even from some medical point of views these people do remove stuff like this and know how to distinguish thoughtforms from entities.

I don't want to start trouble or cause fear or anything of the sort. I know im disliked by some already but i was told as long as i stay within the rules of this forum its fine. And i asked. If you can prove me wrong about this please do.
You would say this is the kundalini yes but i don't think so. Anyway thanks for your time.
Let me know if you still want the wiring diagram we talked about. :)
2952daefa0721ffbaa1d936263902202.jpg

b560f72026674b0cd56381eae7db1137.jpg

7b7ab34649f56fbf086bb8f6332ddc3a.jpg

60ff40fa15f145fba5ad5c1e8692fdf8.jpg

Henu the Great said:
TerKorian666 said:
If you can and want to spend extra energy on rituals then curse israel rtr is very good to add on top of three part final rtr.
Thank you, I was forgot about this one.

First of, I have to ask, because I sort of question if it is the case, but did you actually dedicate through the dedication ritual?

Second, do you actually meditate, and if you do, what sort of program do you follow? Just write down your meditation program which you do consistently on a daily basis (if at all).

In my experience, all the issues you have, are trivial to solve after dedication and through following a basic meditation program with consistency.

The fact you continue to struggle with the same things and continue losing your balance, going of the rails pretty much, shows to me something in your practice is lacking.

You appear to be making these problems worse for yourself than they truly are.

About thoughtforms, I've experienced the worst you can imagine. Things affecting the psyche so frightening it would drive an average person mad.

The first step is dealing with it, is to never feed it. Never, no matter how terrified or worried it makes you. These sorts of things can feed on your fears, they can appear in forms which you are fearful of in order to trigger your fears and drive you further into a corner.

The more power you allow it to have over you, the more power it will have over you.

Therefore, the first step is to actively resist against it, by rejecting the fear and rejecting the presence. Use whatever mental visualization helps bolster your courage and pierce through this fear.

Doing so will put you back on equal footing with the thoughtforms that rule over your mind. At that point it is far easier to push them away and set yourself free from these negative influences.

I've had fairly extreme things happen to me. Even physical harm and pain from things. Lightbulbs exploding, appliances getting destroyed violently, being suffocated and chocked.

Things yelling at me in my ears all night for months with all sorts of curses and ridiculous things to break me, telling me to kill myself and threatening my life, etc. Being violently woken up in my sleep by attacks that I physically felt on my body.

Astral rape by disgusting looking things that physically held me down and paralyzed me (not sleep paralysis, but actual physical force projected onto my arms and legs pushing me down on my bed and immobilizing me while that thing attempted to force itself upon me and drain my energies).

The sort of stuff you only see in dumb horror movies.

I know now after gaining significant knowledge a lot of the things I experienced weren't literal, but only the projections of those thoughtforms and entities upon my mind, or the interpretation of my mind on the things I couldn't understand.

That is how those sorts of experiences go. The bias of ones mind often makes up things in order to try and rationalize the unknown to us, which these beings and thoughtforms take advantage of to gain and hold power over you.

The moment I understood what it was I was dealing with, I began to see past the visions projected to my mind and the actions inflicted one-sidedly upon me, and pierced through my fear of this unknown in order to fight back against it.

These things happened to me before I dedicated to Satan. I was powerless due to ignorance.

It was a tactic these thoughtforms employed to try and scare me away from SS. They pretended to be Demons as they attacked and abused me, something very common when one has a spiritual awakening without protection of the Gods.

After dedicating it stopped, because Satan and my GD protected me from these things. They do so for all SS.

Therefore I am always skeptical of peoples dedication if they say they still experience such severe things. Since in my experience the extremes all stopped immediately due to Satan's protection for his followers.

Only some attacks came through later on by other entities when it became time for me to learn to fend for myself.

I got to have my revenge against the entities which had plagued me for so long, and utterly destroyed them in my vengeful rage at the time.

I had seen the effects of the runes firsthand, same as things like Vinasa, and similar techniques for dealing with unwanted things.

Therefore I do not really understand why some people have such difficulty with what is actually trivial to deal with when one has the appropriate knowledge and has the protection from Satan and the Gods.

If someone struggles so immensely with something spiritual plaguing them for extensive periods of time while having access to the knowledge on the Joy of Satan website, there is clearly a lack of practice going on.

Maybe a lack of action, or a negligence.

Since it is impossible to struggle so much with something unwanted plaguing you as an SS if you actually apply the knowledge of the JoS, and so so properly.

My belief in that and my confidence saying that comes from my own firsthand experience on this.

I have been astrally attacked by greys at night and learned to fend them off by with runes and other techniques, it doesn't require great advancement to do so, just application of the knowledge, as a lot of the techniques available to us SS is like a pesticide against the enemy, even greys and the like.

Most important in all of that is to not let fear rule over you. You must take sovereignty over your own mind and your own will. Do not allow anything to rule over you.

Even if before you stands a grey with ten times your power and it is dizzying and suffocating to look at this entity, and your instinct screams at you to curl up in the fetal position and scream, you must be in control and direct your will to overpower this instinct, stand up against fear and stand up against your adversary like a warrior, instead of cower before it like a craven soul.

You didn't dedicate to be ruled by others, but to grasp eternity and be forever sovereign over your own existence.

The SS is to transcend death. We cannot allow an inferior entity, or some harmful external influence to rule over us.

Did you become an SS to be fearful of some thoughtforms? Or some idiotic aliens? To cower from some disembodied spirit, or a malicious astral entity foreign to this world?

Preposterous. To let any of such things rule over you is a crime against yourself.

You must realize your inner power and understand it is your destiny to make all those aforementioned things cower in fear of you.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:

First of, I have to ask, because I sort of question if it is the case, but did you actually dedicate through the dedication ritual?

Second, do you actually meditate, and if you do, what sort of program do you follow? Just write down your meditation program which you do consistently on a daily basis (if at all).

In my experience, all the issues you have, are trivial to solve after dedication and through following a basic meditation program with consistency.

The fact you continue to struggle with the same things and continue losing your balance, going of the rails pretty much, shows to me something in your practice is lacking.

You appear to be making these problems worse for yourself than they truly are.

About thoughtforms, I've experienced the worst you can imagine. Things affecting the psyche so frightening it would drive an average person mad.

The first step is dealing with it, is to never feed it. Never, no matter how terrified or worried it makes you. These sorts of things can feed on your fears, they can appear in forms which you are fearful of in order to trigger your fears and drive you further into a corner.

The more power you allow it to have over you, the more power it will have over you.

Therefore, the first step is to actively resist against it, by rejecting the fear and rejecting the presence. Use whatever mental visualization helps bolster your courage and pierce through this fear.

Doing so will put you back on equal footing with the thoughtforms that rule over your mind. At that point it is far easier to push them away and set yourself free from these negative influences.

I've had fairly extreme things happen to me. Even physical harm and pain from things. Lightbulbs exploding, appliances getting destroyed violently, being suffocated and chocked.

Things yelling at me in my ears all night for months with all sorts of curses and ridiculous things to break me, telling me to kill myself and threatening my life, etc. Being violently woken up in my sleep by attacks that I physically felt on my body.

Astral rape by disgusting looking things that physically held me down and paralyzed me (not sleep paralysis, but actual physical force projected onto my arms and legs pushing me down on my bed and immobilizing me while that thing attempted to force itself upon me and drain my energies).

The sort of stuff you only see in dumb horror movies.

I know now after gaining significant knowledge a lot of the things I experienced weren't literal, but only the projections of those thoughtforms and entities upon my mind, or the interpretation of my mind on the things I couldn't understand.

That is how those sorts of experiences go. The bias of ones mind often makes up things in order to try and rationalize the unknown to us, which these beings and thoughtforms take advantage of to gain and hold power over you.

The moment I understood what it was I was dealing with, I began to see past the visions projected to my mind and the actions inflicted one-sidedly upon me, and pierced through my fear of this unknown in order to fight back against it.

These things happened to me before I dedicated to Satan. I was powerless due to ignorance.

It was a tactic these thoughtforms employed to try and scare me away from SS. They pretended to be Demons as they attacked and abused me, something very common when one has a spiritual awakening without protection of the Gods.

After dedicating it stopped, because Satan and my GD protected me from these things. They do so for all SS.

Therefore I am always skeptical of peoples dedication if they say they still experience such severe things. Since in my experience the extremes all stopped immediately due to Satan's protection for his followers.

Only some attacks came through later on by other entities when it became time for me to learn to fend for myself.

I got to have my revenge against the entities which had plagued me for so long, and utterly destroyed them in my vengeful rage at the time.

I had seen the effects of the runes firsthand, same as things like Vinasa, and similar techniques for dealing with unwanted things.

Therefore I do not really understand why some people have such difficulty with what is actually trivial to deal with when one has the appropriate knowledge and has the protection from Satan and the Gods.

If someone struggles so immensely with something spiritual plaguing them for extensive periods of time while having access to the knowledge on the Joy of Satan website, there is clearly a lack of practice going on.

Maybe a lack of action, or a negligence.

Since it is impossible to struggle so much with something unwanted plaguing you as an SS if you actually apply the knowledge of the JoS, and so so properly.

My belief in that and my confidence saying that comes from my own firsthand experience on this.

I have been astrally attacked by greys at night and learned to fend them off by with runes and other techniques, it doesn't require great advancement to do so, just application of the knowledge, as a lot of the techniques available to us SS is like a pesticide against the enemy, even greys and the like.

Most important in all of that is to not let fear rule over you. You must take sovereignty over your own mind and your own will. Do not allow anything to rule over you.

Even if before you stands a grey with ten times your power and it is dizzying and suffocating to look at this entity, and your instinct screams at you to curl up in the fetal position and scream, you must be in control and direct your will to overpower this instinct, stand up against fear and stand up against your adversary like a warrior, instead of cower before it like a craven soul.

You didn't dedicate to be ruled by others, but to grasp eternity and be forever sovereign over your own existence.

The SS is to transcend death. We cannot allow an inferior entity, or some harmful external influence to rule over us.

Did you become an SS to be fearful of some thoughtforms? Or some idiotic aliens? To cower from some disembodied spirit, or a malicious astral entity foreign to this world?

Preposterous. To let any of such things rule over you is a crime against yourself.

You must realize your inner power and understand it is your destiny to make all those aforementioned things cower in fear of you.

Hail Satan!

YOU SAID EVERYTHING I ALREADY KNOW.
Im the driver of my car and i decide when to change the gears. Don't ever ask me if i dedicated to SATAN again.

Im here to heal not to act fearless. Do what you do help others that way but not me all i need is hidden from all of you but its here. What i ask is what is important. My time is long overdue and no god will help me because im not asking for it until i feel im ready and worthy of their time. I won't explain what i said in 30 posts before this. Im done explaining myself.

People here like you have proven to me i cannot trust you. With what you say or give forth to be. IF YOU SAY GO MEDITATE and give this long speech downplaying someone.IT MEANS THERE IS A WEAKNESS IN YOU!
Any SS should know power meditations is no joke. It takes serious preparation and one should know themselfs and willing to commit to the end because its a one way street.

Im not you so don't try and tell me how i must live my SS life. Respect me and i will repect you. I know what i am doing not that im moving mountains in your eyes im moving it in my own slowly and surly. I still show success in more than one way here. I go as far as physical proof to my so called claims. I don't see you doing that even with what you say and claim.

You expect me to take your word because you have more meditation years than me. Lol its a joke because since i have come here i have proven 80 to 90% of my findings to questions you guys could not awnser or dare to ask and told me im wrong about stuff while at the same time trying to make me feel bad or interior because i don't meditate. Then at the end of the day i atleast got somewhere was right. Nobody notices that and say yes well done you are right or wrong you just leave it. TRUTH MATTERS TO ME more than what your ego does.

Just because i don't act or write on your standards does not mean walk over me. I know damn well what i am doing wrong bjt thats my problem im trying to fix. I NEVER EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO SPEAK WITH HPS MAXINE do you know how that feels like for me???

Had a good cry there lol
i feel better now thanx for ALLOWING ME to explode for a second there witbout replying here and trying to make me feel bad about it.
If i want to do that let me. LET ME WORK THROUGH MY OWN SHIT MY OWN PROBLEMS. My dad is a tough man very hard and i don't want to be anything like that or someone who has to act like a man and be hard.
FUCK THAT im myself.

Unless you still want to carry on.Its up to you
Infact let me give you this calling the assholes now 😂

979e181cb312943c1974205e4789dff5.jpg

Nobody could break or take me the last time about this same problem.

ALL I DO WRONG HERE ON THE FORUMS IS WHAT?

Name that and i promise i will work on it if its coming from good hearted SS. Not somone who dislikes me for no reason.

VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

I know i know you are very advanced. I thought about that one post you made saying you would grab the thing by its trout. I wished i had the strength you had.

To me the video explained some key points that made me question something important.

I really don't know how any person even a SS can deal with the types of thoughtforms or entities im dealing with. The realisation of something like this is latched on the chakras to where i can feel the thing is overwhelming. I cannot even get myself to open my astral eyes and see it because of this reason.
I have no idea what kind of animal this is, all I can say is that's it's really awesome.

You avoid answering the questions I asked, go into useless tangents, and continue doing the same shit you've always been doing.

I explain to you how things work that you very clearly have no clue about, yet you come yelling here that you already know it all, when it is clear from your washy mind and incohesive thought that you have no clue whatsoever.

I have good reason to doubt you are dedicated or have done any sort of attempt at learning spirituality, or working on meditation in your life at all.

You waste so much time and post here irrelevant drivel continuously, do not learn from others when people teach you because you place yourself on a pedestal no different than the delusional idiot who thinks themselves wise.

Either you are here to learn, or you are here to fool around. Make your choice and do make an attempt to learn.

On that whole subject of proving whatever, the majority of stuff you shared is either irrelevant or completely inconsequential, some of it is blatant nonsense.

Nothing revolutionary or even important at all. You think we do not know about stuff like the emerald tablets? Do you know why it isn't promoted on the JoS? Because it is corrupted and therefore irrelevant.

Instead of reading some emerald tablets, you can ask Thoth in person. Can you begin to understand from that what I mean when I tell you to get out of the kindergarten sand pit?

Lastly, I should correct something. I had told you in the past I didn't know this or that, however I was wrong. The way you write your topics is so incoherent that the questions you pose basically do not register, my mind subconsciously skims over it because of how incoherent it truly is.

Then you ask for proofs for things which cannot be proven, as I had already explained (unlike what you claim to have proven by giving "sources").

You make things overly complicated to yourself and on all these topics, when it is literally a bunch of nothing.

The aura made from particles? Partially yes, how is that something revolutionary? This is literally common sense. What particles? That can only be studied with the required scientific equipment, and it doesn't have to be studied in order to obtain major Siddhi's anyway so it doesn't matter.

What you focus on is a waste of time because it is irrelevant to the advancement of yourself and the society.

I am not saying that science is a waste of time, but pseudoscience with no prospects is useless.

Instead, advance your soul and learn from the Gods. Want to gain understanding on these things? Do as Tesla did, be in psychic communication with Satan and the Gods and actually get somewhere.

Or take inspiration from the Vrill society. You know, the people who figured out how space craft actually work through psychic communication with the Gods and obtaining the necessary knowledge that cannot be found on Earth through regular experimentation.

This is what I have been telling you all along, but you ignore it because you do not care about gaining real understanding, you enjoy deluding yourself into believing being the king of the sand pit makes you an accomplished being.

Hail Satan!

Νίκος said:
blackwizard said:
Νίκος said:
ask her is she my GD

please i am writing your answer

Aquarius said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

I have no idea what kind of animal this is, all I can say is that's it's really awesome.

It is quite cool yeah haha

Im surprised you didn't attack me this time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back