Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Attending enemy meetings

User3556

Hello everyone, i have been following here for many years and today i finally created an account. I have an important question and i need help with this. "greater middle east initiative" has started long ago and enemy is trying to control all middle east. They have already won with many countries (Iran, Iraq, Syria) and now its their turn for Turkey. The economical situation here is realy bad and govenment is trying to convery everyone to ignorant muslims. I feel very stressed with all those people around me. I want to move to another country and keep developing myself and found a way for this. I found a jehova group here and i want to participate in their group and want to understand enemy. After that, i will take a flight to europe, i already have visa. But i wont return, i will tell them that i am jehova and muslims are threatening me and saying they will kill me, i cant live my religion. They always accept this excuse. And i will be able to live there. What is your opinion? If i fake being with enemy, would they be able to understand my energy?

I highly recommend against joining ANY enemy meetings or groups. At the very least, you will get attacks from the enemy spirits there or around those people. The JH there will be able to tell you are different and may really push their dogma on you. You may get very confused.

There has to be another way. Ask Satan. He will direct and tell you.

There's no need to get involved with the enemy. It's also a waste of your time and energies to be around them. The JH will cling to you like parasites, trying to get you to fully join them in heart, mind, body and soul. Don't let them. Stay far, far away!

User3556 said:
Hello everyone, i have been following here for many years and today i finally created an account. I have an important question and i need help with this. "greater middle east initiative" has started long ago and enemy is trying to control all middle east. They have already won with many countries (Iran, Iraq, Syria) and now its their turn for Turkey. The economical situation here is realy bad and govenment is trying to convery everyone to ignorant muslims. I feel very stressed with all those people around me. I want to move to another country and keep developing myself and found a way for this. I found a jehova group here and i want to participate in their group and want to understand enemy. After that, i will take a flight to europe, i already have visa. But i wont return, i will tell them that i am jehova and muslims are threatening me and saying they will kill me, i cant live my religion. They always accept this excuse. And i will be able to live there. What is your opinion? If i fake being with enemy, would they be able to understand my energy?

Why would you put yourself at such a risk, for nothing? I would never join the enemy.

So you are Arab who wants to leave from some majority islamic middle eastern country to Europe by lying about being an oppressed xian? I get where you are coming from but I don't agree with coming to Europe, you should try to influence your local area and do workings for safety. In Europe nationalists would see you as an invader and things you could do are less than in a country where you already speak the native language.

I'm also not so sure about how well that excuse of being an oppressed minority trying to get asylum would work as some countries have already (been forced to) made their asylum policy stricter. Danish church doesn't baptize asylum seekers before they have received asylum due to so many Arabs suddenly "convert" to xianity just to have easier time getting asylum. It could work in some countries, but in others not.

Thank you for the replies. I know that i must stay away from them, but all i need is some photos together or social media posts which shows i am a part of group, only 2-3 meeting would be enough. Also, what is your opinion about greater middle east initiative?

Why to attend? Those are enemies and bastards of course if it was me i would have 0 respect

User3556 said:
Thank you for the replies. I know that i must stay away from them, but all i need is some photos together or social media posts which shows i am a part of group, only 2-3 meeting would be enough. Also, what is your opinion about greater middle east initiative?

Why ask the members for help and then do what you were planning to do anyways?

If there is an enemy subversive movement trying to conquer and ruin your country, what excuse could there ever be to leave? You would just be delivering your country further to the enemy. One of the good people who could have worked to improve and protect things, and you just leave? If all the good productive moral people run away then what is left for the country? Do you really want to leave your country, your people, your blood, to be controlled by the worst of the worst because all the good people are now gone? You would only be helping the enemy. This is how the enemy conquers and ruins countries.

They've been trying to do this with a lot of South American countries. The zionists infest with their communist movements and scare the locals. Then often most of the greatest people want to run away to places like Mexico or America to live and work there. And they are great, hard working, moral people, the top best of the best from their countries. (And of course bad people want to come too, but I'm not talking about them here) But then you see their home countries keep getting worse and worse because there's less and less people there to continue trying to preserve and improve the place. So it gets easier to break it down worse. When if all those great people stay in their homes and do their best there to work on improving and preserving then their countries would be that much better. The people who do the greatest work need to stay where there's the work to be done and protect their people. Don't run away.

magus.immortalis said:
User3556 said:

Why ask the members for help and then do what you were planning to do anyways?
And why do you need pictures with them?

User3556 said:
So let me get this straight, you're in the middle east, and the enemy is trying to control it and turn everyone into ignorant muslims?

You do realize they're also trying to do that in Europe right, after all do you not see the amount of MUSLIM immigrants they've already sent over?

Honestly, i think you're buying into the 'move to Europe and get a better life' bullshit, it won't be better for you, this is of the enemy as they're trying to send as much non-whites to Europe as possible.
User3556 said:
i cant live my religion.
You're SS, thing is, no one is supposed to know you're SS.
'Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.'
- Satan The Al Jilwah

I also don't get this,
you're willing to feint allegiance to xianity but why can't you just feint allegiance with islam or whatever cancer the enemy has there to live a normal life?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back