Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Another Jew Curse?

darkmonkey666

I dont know if some others can relate to this but the sermon on Hitler reminded me of this. So I wanted to post on it.

Does the Jew curses affect any Aryan man or woman who is in his or her heart more of a good person and truly is somewhat or totally resistant to the Jew lies so that people dont listen to them or avoid them in some way as well. In no way am I comparing me or anyone else to Hitler so dont get the wrong idea. What I am saying is that all my life I have kind of noticed both through sensing it and in the physical way of people shying away from me that there is something with me that strikes a nerve in some people it hits at something.

I recently noticed this in that I have a dating profile and no one has yet responded (no I didnt say anything about my beliefs or anything on there just described my personality and intrests and hobbies outside of here)

I also noticed often when I get to know someone either online or offline who is non Satanic they may really like me at first but often suddenly just cut contact. This is the reason I am frustrated in the friends department. Can anyone relate to this. I never really had any true friends my whole school years growing up I also changed school and moved from town to town several times so no it wasnt just my area. Some people were very fearful of me. I dont know I wasnt even Satanist until like 16 and it really didnt change then I did meet at least one person later who was Luciferian and knew of these Satanic groups apparently maybe was at one point on Teens for Satan. I almost got a chance to date her or be her friend one of the two and she kind of pulled the same thing in the end but I did have interesting conversations about the astral and how dumb my xtian parents were and about the angellic thoughtforms in the church odd thing is we sat outside the xtian service and talked etc and felt understood for awhile she wasnt mean to me and I have no idea where this person is now though id like to talk to her. I think she is in the Thumb area of Michigan from what I last heard.

I have something about me that made people fear I was psycho or evil or something. So I had few friends once I was into the real world too. I am hoping whatever this is will soon be gone as I noticed more recently this didnt happen but what I mentioned makes me fear its not.

Everyone who I do know and is friendly to me I help in everyway possible I am kind stick up for them etc BUT they all end up leaving or suddenly cutting contact.

I eventually always hit a nerve somehow even with the person I talked about that I was with shes my only close friend right now she cannot really explain what this is either since I have positive energy and am usually quite kind. I am thinking this is some kind of curse from the Jew or someone else at some point. I did have a very bad experience with some individuals in a past life and I am well aware some of them including me somehow had some spiritual knowledge.

Can anyone relate to this. I have even had people in a physical way look like they were freaking out and walk away from me very quickly. Yes I was told on that I might attack the school when I was younger and had to explain why and even get my parents to once that I never said such things. It was all from somewhere online and I never created such accounts nor figured out where it came from.

Anyways so thats my story. Id like to have people I can hang out with but this is the reason I dont yet.

Can anyone help me with this.

Id like to meet some person who can handle the full me be as intense or whatever as me be liberated live life to the fullest I have a whole fantasy about a perfect person lol or tell me what it is that hits on something inside them.

Can anyone relate to this. Also a couple people I did know had some of the traits I had not nearly as strong but changed cause they ended up being alone too much couldnt find anyone to talk to. Just proves my point I never want to change to fit Jew world I want to be me but still find someone who is like me in someways as no one is the same.

darkmonkey666 said:

Dude all kinds of factors can play into how people act around you. If you act weird, intrusive, intimidating, unapproachable and dare I say it look 'ugly' normies just retreat off to their lala lands and group in with the sheeple where normal apparently means looking down at people beneath you and walking by a crime scene without even regarding it.

You're not some fear generator that repels every living human on the planet unless you constantly have this negative sense of dread around you. Clean your aura and empower it with white-gold energy every day, this positive energy silently influences people around you to enjoy being in your presence and talking to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back