Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Loyalty Reminder and Enemy Psychic Attacks

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
The enemy is very psychically advanced and part of their attacks is trying to divert our loyalty from Satan to them either through fear, flattery or other means. It is important to remain loyal to Satan no matter what. I say and warn of this because I was attacked in my sleep while I was dreaming.

I was as conscious and aware as if I were in the waking world and was directed to enter into a grey building that had the words 'Angel's Keep' engraved on the door, everything inside was bland grey and white. At the time I didn't notice that I was under some kind of hypnotic spell of sorts where I was totally okay with this and very compliant about everything. Despite having control over myself, mentally I was given this feeling of 'purpose' or 'specialness' like I was brought there for some sort of important reason.

Some grey haired lanky man that looked like a jew had pulled me into another room where I was being given orders to spiritually destroy these occult cards that he presented to me. He told me to collect them in the waking world and just see to their destruction. Through out all of this it was like I had been given some kind of drug to just accept all of this and follow through, but the enemy's power was slipping and I remembered the engraved 'Angel's Keep' on the door I entered. Just as I opened my mouth and was about to question and call him out on his bullshit I was transported out of the building into a regular dream state where I was no longer lucid.

Upon waking up that 'spell' was still strong in my mind and it almost felt like I had no control over my emotions, I was logically aware but these nagging curses had me strongly tempted to do what I was told, they even had me feeling repelled from the idea of doing the RTR. It took me a whole 30 minutes of fighting it with blue fire, gold and blue energy and soul cleaning as well as confirming my loyalty to Satan before it began to relent and I managed to finally get some control over myself.

Even then it lingered, but fortunately while I was eating breakfast a demon seemed to come to me and started cleaning my soul for me, I felt intense and warm bliss all over my body and an energy buzz especially in my 6th chakra and could literally feel the filth being cleansed from me. I thanked them and then proceeded to build onto my aura of protection. After that everything was fine and I proceeded to do multiple RTRs with no hindrances.

My mistake was not building upon my AoP before I went to bed last night, we are most vulnerable in our sleep, so avoid making the mistake I did, for if the enemy's crap wasn't already severely weakened I may have had more trouble with that than I did. Do not fall for the enemy's traps and garbage, they will do anything and they will try their damnedest. Always remain loyal to Satan.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!!

Ghost in the Machine said:
Upon waking up that 'spell' was still strong in my mind and it almost felt like I had no control over my emotions, I was logically aware but these nagging curses had me strongly tempted to do what I was told, they even had me feeling repelled from the idea of doing the RTR.

Interesting. This is very important to realize and remember. Some may think that psychic attacks are always similar to a fist fight where you see it happening as it's happening, but it's often sly and creepy. I've already seen it here with some people contemplating suicide.

It's passover, expect these kinds of things during these times,
they're quite common when there's an event happening like passover or the solar/luna eclipses.
When these times are coming up it could be a wise move to double up on your AOP.
but overall it's just a desperate attempt by the enemy to try to mitigate as much damage as possible.

Hoarfrost said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
Upon waking up that 'spell' was still strong in my mind and it almost felt like I had no control over my emotions, I was logically aware but these nagging curses had me strongly tempted to do what I was told, they even had me feeling repelled from the idea of doing the RTR.

Interesting. This is very important to realize and remember. Some may think that psychic attacks are always similar to a fist fight where you see it happening as it's happening, but it's often sly and creepy. I've already seen it here with some people contemplating suicide.

What further confuses our members who receive such attacks is they think they are the ones who are producing these 'feelings' or 'emotions' when that couldn't be further from the truth. They wonder why they're depressed or why they think certain things which furthers their anxiety into believing that something is wrong with them or they start thinking they might be a jew when they're 100% not.

These feelings and emotions are not their own despite how they feel and are outside influences from the enemy as a form of psychic attack. Once one acknowledges this it get's just that much easier to fight against them and deflect/defend from these psychic attacks. Further education on the enemy's methods of attack could help our newer and inexperienced members understand what is going on.

Hmm. That reminds me of last night. Im a rather adept lucid dreamer. Been doing it for years even before i dedicated. I remember multiple times being asked to stop by things in the dream world they looked human but they were different. More alive in a way. But im getting off topic last night i became lucid in a dark place. Ive been there multiple times. Except i hadn't realized it was a place and not just the back of my eyelids. Anyway i teleported stating outloud. (Im going to earth in the milky way then i named a city) when i got there it was deserted . No lights on. I barely had time to look around before i was attacked by something. It was crazy fast and took out my eyes just before i gave myself invincibility. A line of defense i use because its instinct a this point. It hurt too more than normal.

By the time i healed my eyes i saw a black tornado and had to escape that. Shortly after i was walking and saw a blonde haired individual in a white robe. I was floating above him at the time. I said something he heard me looked around but then kept walking before he dissapeared. It looked eerily similar to satans picture but i wasnt sure i had just been attacked viciously and was kinda cautious at the time. Just found the dream weird.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back