Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Centipedes ?!

Templarmkd

Hello guys, I was just wondering what does seeing a centipede mean? Is it a good or a bad sign? Does it bring good or bad luck? Haven't seen one for years until today.

It probabily means that a little fellow was on his way to eat some little insects.

What does seeing an ant mean, or a worm? What about seeing a bird or a cloud? It means you are on Earth where there are many living things everywhere.

Templarmkd said:
Hello guys, I was just wondering what does seeing a centipede mean? Is it a good or a bad sign? Does it bring good or bad luck? Haven't seen one for years until today.

Well I haven't seen a woodpecker for years, am I to assume it's something meaningful when I do again?

I think what you saw was simply that, just a centipede. It doesn't mean good luck or bad luck, not everything will have a meaning behind it unless it is coincidental to something you've questioned or wondered prior. Coincidences are only something to look out for and ponder if you've recently wondered something related to them or asked something. A lot of members can be mistaken for certain things as 'signs' when it was just a simple occurrence. I'm not saying ignore it completely but just be a bit more realistic.

Now if you find another centipede or even a third one or come across something about or related to centipedes multiple times throughout your day, then that's something to pay more attention to.

Templarmkd said:
I feel that centipedes in a way are connected to the planet Pluto. That's just my intuition though.
Maybe other members can give you more definitive knowledge.

Personally I adore centipedes :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back