Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions

Catalincata94

After an RTR do we need to clean also the place where we did it, like if i was on a sofa, bed, chair or room sould they be cleaned? also clothes if after the RTR and before the aura cleaning they where put somewhere alse? Does the rital leave energies there on them or in that room?

This questions keept fuking me. Like oh noo i did in a room the RTR with a jacket then after i took it off and then i did the cleaning it's possible that it has negative energies on it. First time i got the thought it was that it has negative energies from the RTR so it's better i clean it. Yeah i see so then comes the room and other objects the same way.

What about energy buzzing? My body many times buzzes even long after a working.

What about pesimistic thoughts? I think i know the answer to this one... Enemies.
And warnings that if i do something that would help me i get something unpleasant. Enemies. Bitch.

You’re overthinking, there’s no need to clean your room as the final rtr is not black magick.
Also, for negative thoughts void meditation.

Don't forget about the air, gotta clean the negative energies of the air too, since you know.... you breathe that, make sure to close to the windows and doors cuz new air might come in you know?
and what about the walls? how come you never mentioned that, like that negative energy might stick to the walls, how often clean them?

But seriously, i think you're a bit too paranoid about your stuff having negative energy in them,
if you really feel like there's negative energy you can vibrate SANANDA to diffuse the negative energy.

Your worring and concerning yourself with things that are far into the future. I mean I'm not saying your wrong you do make a statement like when performing a banishing ritual unto impregnated negative matter. But it's better to focus on your self i.e. your soul.

Perform the RTR and clean thoroughly your soul Returning Curses prayer, Returning curses programmed energy sloughing ball, the energy sloughing ball cleanser at the end of Final RTR page, cleaning your aura and chakras with either visualization or surya/raum. And then finally the auras of protection. That is all and your good.

As for energy buzz it's either released energy from the alephbet removal i.e. flowing of energies of the soul returning to higher operation. Or if you raise your energies beforehand the energy imparted into your spiritual warfare. Either way it's not a bad thing if it's earlier in the day it might prove good to have extra energy for your daily activities. IF you feel like it's too much you COULD donate the energy to Satan. Focus on his Sigil contact him and ask him to remove some excess energies to donate for the Gods of Hell and their use of it.

Enemy thoughts just tune them out ignore them. Do they have a gun to your head threatening to blow your brains out?

Rook said:
Don't forget about the air, gotta clean the negative energies of the air too, since you know.... you breathe that, make sure to close to the windows and doors cuz new air might come in you know?
and what about the walls? how come you never mentioned that, like that negative energy might stick to the walls, how often clean them?

But seriously, i think you're a bit too paranoid about your stuff having negative energy in them,
if you really feel like there's negative energy you can vibrate SANANDA to diffuse the negative energy.
Sometimes u gotta clean your router too ya know cuz by downloading torrents you sometimes connect to pissraelian peers:/

Rook said:

Yeah... you're right if i don't close the windows the air with the negative energy will go out and do bad stuff to the world! XD and aslo other air shoudn't come in of coures XD
I'm just getting stupid thoughts that are nagging me.

Aquarius said:
You’re overthinking, there’s no need to clean your room as the final rtr is not black magick.
Yeah, got it, I will do void till my brain is bursting. Just kidding. XD
Well void takes years to get real control on your mind so until then i do what i can.

Catalincata94 said:
Aquarius said:
Yeah, got it, I will do void till my brain is bursting. Just kidding. XD
Well void takes years to get real control on your mind so until then i do what i can.
Yes Maxine said that, but that’s about full control she probabily doesent refer to void meditation only. Don’t hold yourself back from this.

Rook said:

I was asking a question don't remember whom to me or Satan... the question was like why do i have this thoughts. I got the world paranoid. This was before you told me but after what happened to me couldn't trust what i got because i did it once and almost died because of it.

I still have a question. i'm doing returning curses 2 and there is that we need to vizualize on our self a light and afirm the affirmations but it doesn't say what light, it should be white or white-gold light? I did it with withe but as i know the withe-gold light is the strongest.

Catalincata94 said:
you mean total control?
you get more control and proficiency the more you practice it, it doesn't have to take years or it could even take longer than that, everyone goes at different rates based on their affinity for things.
so just keep practicing daily, who knows, you may get total control sooner than that.

Catalincata94 said:
just ignore it, just focus on the here and now like you do with void meditation.

Aquarius said:
Sometimes u gotta clean your router too ya know cuz by downloading torrents you sometimes connect to pissraelian peers:/
lmao, yea man,
i just block them when they appear, they only leech anyways lol

Rook said:
Catalincata94 said:
you mean total control?
you get more control and proficiency the more you practice it, it doesn't have to take years or it could even take longer than that, everyone goes at different rates based on their affinity for things.
so just keep practicing daily, who knows, you may get total control sooner than that.

Catalincata94 said:
just ignore it, just focus on the here and now like you do with void meditation.

Aquarius said:
lmao, yea man,
i just block them when they appear, they only leech anyways lol
Thanks bro :)

Catalincata94 said:
I still have a question. i'm doing returning curses 2 and there is that we need to vizualize on our self a light and afirm the affirmations but it doesn't say what light, it should be white or white-gold light? I did it with withe but as i know the withe-gold light is the strongest.
yea man, just use the white-gold light like you did in the 1st returning curses.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back