Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Contacting demons

NinRick

When you want to contact a demon/ess for the first time, you habe to go through Satan.
How exactly do I do that? Can I for example imagine Satan‘s sigil and ask him if it is okay to contact ____ ?

Last night I spoke with an entity and it told me that it was Lerajie and my Guardian. This night I printed Lady Lerajie‘s sigil and began talking to her (using my pendulum), well apparently she didn’t speak to me last night, and she is not my guardian either and the entity were an enemy. Well considering I did everything correctly.
Well but since I thought she was my Guardian, I didn’t go through Satan first.. I guess I have to apologize for that one.

Opinions would be greatly appreciated.

NinRick said:
When you want to contact a demon/ess for the first time, you habe to go through Satan.
How exactly do I do that? Can I for example imagine Satan‘s sigil and ask him if it is okay to contact ____ ?

Last night I spoke with an entity and it told me that it was Lerajie and my Guardian. This night I printed Lady Lerajie‘s sigil and began talking to her (using my pendulum), well apparently she didn’t speak to me last night, and she is not my guardian either and the entity were an enemy. Well considering I did everything correctly.
Well but since I thought she was my Guardian, I didn’t go through Satan first.. I guess I have to apologize for that one.

Just as stated step by step on the JoS "How to Summon Demons" page:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

You must say that prayer to Satan first and then begin with the rest of the ritual, if you do not receive any positive feelings about the ritual after contacting Satan, that is a sign that you should not proceed. However, if you do receive a positive feeling, that is a sign that you should go ahead. Often your Guardian Demon will introduce him/herself to you in dreams or on the astral with time as you advance.

There have been a number of Satanists, myself included who have stopped using Pendulums. They are easily influenced by our thoughts as we become more powerful and even more easily influenced by enemy entities, who are purposefully deceiving you. Make sure you double your AoP reps after this encounter and clean your aura and chakras at least twice a day, as enemy entities impersonating the Gods will try to cling to you and drain you of energy. If you are under any enemy attack, visualizing and focusing fully on one of Satan's sigils in white-gold or electric blue can put an end to it.

In my personal experience Lerajie is not always easy to contact. She is very busy and will appear whenever she wishes, there are also a number of disgusting enemy entities who try to impersonate her since she is a Guardian for a large number of Satanists.

Scion of Atlantis said:
NinRick said:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

You must say that prayer to Satan first and then begin with the rest of the ritual, if you do not receive any positive feelings about the ritual after contacting Satan, that is a sign that you should not proceed. However, if you do receive a positive feeling, that is a sign that you should go ahead. Often your Guardian Demon will introduce him/herself to you in dreams or on the astral with time as you advance.

There have been a number of Satanists, myself included who have stopped using Pendulums. They are easily influenced by our thoughts as we become more powerful and even more easily influenced by enemy entities, who are purposefully deceiving you. Make sure you double your AoP reps after this encounter and clean your aura and chakras at least twice a day, as enemy entities impersonating the Gods will try to cling to you and drain you of energy. If you are under any enemy attack, visualizing and focusing fully on one of Satan's sigils in white-gold or electric blue can put an end to it.

In my personal experience Lerajie is not always easy to contact. She is very busy and will appear whenever she wishes, there are also a number of disgusting enemy entities who try to impersonate her since she is a Guardian for a large number of Satanists.

Understood, wait so you do not use a pendulum which means you are able to communicate with Demons without any tools.. do you have any tips for me? :)

Thank you for your reply!

NinRick said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
NinRick said:

Understood, wait so you do not use a pendulum which means you are able to communicate with Demons without any tools.. do you have any tips for me? :)

Thank you for your reply!

Sun said:
What does Father Satan think about suicide? I wonder how he treats the people that couldn't find a way out of sadness and decided to end their lives. Satanists that feel alone and helpless and they couldn't take it. Theres a lot of us that are in horrible situations and have bad lives, and tried to escape it, but couldn't.
Theres a really heavy and sad feelings over me right now. I don't know why, but I feel really bad and I feel like im not getting anywhere in life and anywhere with Satanism. It could be a lot of bad energy floating around that's causing me to think this way.

For some reason I cant escape the mindset of 1 being poor all the time and having an awful life.
Ive tried to 2 talk to Satan today and my guardian demon, but I don't feel like they can hear me, and I don't get a response out of them. I tried to talk with them so many times, but I get no sign that they actually heard me. Please help

I just hope if it ever comes to suicide for me, that I'll be taken to hell and have happy feelings and be free from the constant sad and depressing feelings ive had in life. I have really bad aspects in astrology coming up in the future, so I don't think i'll make it much longer. I do what I can, but it isn't good enough. Im sick of feeling weak and helpless all the time. And I cant have the best in life then id rather not have life at all.

Im going to try to do some kind of small meditation to bring myself out of this state of sadness im in right now, i'll get back to you guys if I feel any better.

try the pressure method: pressure on the chest jes , pressure on the belly no. explain it before then ask satan / gd.

Scion of Atlantis said:
NinRick said:

A few days ago I received another attack from the enemy trying to pass for the gods, this time posing as the goddess Lerajie, now as I have learned this tactic I banished them quickly and they did not deceive me.

Wotanwarrior said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
NinRick said:

A few days ago I received another attack from the enemy trying to pass for the gods, this time posing as the goddess Lerajie, now as I have learned this tactic I banished them quickly and they did not deceive me.

What the fuck is this bullshit same thing happened to me. Don‘t they have something better to do?!
I even fucking bowed before the enemy because I thought it was our goddess >.<

I've had a realization about the way I think to my self and now am wondering if it's how all good goys usually think. If it's not then I'm regrettable at mow much I've neglected the source my entire life.

So every one can hear tht little voice that sounds like them in their mind when talking to urself but, very often ill be talking to my self and at the same time as I'm debating to myself my inner voice will go off and answer me or lead me to different conclusions as I'm actively using said voice. The other self though that comes after the 1st feels above it. Is that normal?

Even more important for me to know about npc life is that during these convos with my self(literally my head voice going off at the same time with different sentences) I'll also occasionally see like images that feel above both voices that communicate like a 3rd party voice would be.

I've always thought like this since I was a child and just now started to wonder if it's normal for every one to think the same?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back