Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Heil Hitler: The Man Who Shook The World

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
In the midst of present day darkness, many stars focusing too much on the black holes of this universe get consumed. Others get absorbed by ignorance, others by hopelessness. A world created to fight against and light and any enlightenment is before us. Today, many live in chaos or meaninglessness. This sensation lingers on all people, same as many other sensations that we are told to scoff away, replace or numb.

Dreaming is forbidden, and allowing the soul to go into it's greatest paradise, for lack of a better word, is also forbidden: Reality dictates, and so do those that dictate reality. A cyclical form without beginning nor end.

We are constantly told that everything is fine, that everything is correct, and that we are moving onto a great "dream", however, how many people live this very dream? How many people actively shape it? And of those who do, how many have did make a choice to do so in a meaningful way?

If we were able to see into the dreams of men, then we would understand them way better. Everyone has their dreams, their aspirations, and others have none. We can say that one is reflected in his dreams, and in his actions a lot.

Hitler was a dreamer and a realist. Through his realism, he achieved his dreams. He was able to, during his life onto this world, to manifest his dream. A dream that also included the joy, happiness, and improvement of his people. Away from notions of profiteering, from loving misery, but from the standpoint of a warrior against misery, against downfall. What is life after all but the emergence of man from this downwards force that tries to keep him small, blind and constrained?

What Hitler and his people manifested was a world of wonder, in the most important sense, emotionally. A whole and healthy civilization, in the middle of what was before chaos, death and disorder. A people that lost it's meaning, and almost the right to live, were restored from it because they were organized in common effort, and were told to dream again. After this, they all together struggled to manifest this dream, and they succeeded.

They imagined a great, powerful country, based not on a border or a random notion, but the blood of it's people. This idea was the beginning of a new conception about Europe: that of the wisdom of the blood.

Nowadays, we do not understand their teaching and their way. We are very lost compared to them. Too distanced. Our societies are formed by the same elements that Hitler accused of destruction, into hotbeds of destruction, loneliness, and in many ways, totally senseless individualism. Ironically, this individualism only propels us to further become a new notion of borg - closely programed, forcibly aligned, but not together.

As such many are wandering lost. To fill in for this feeling, this world conspires around a lie: The lie that Hitler was an evil man, and that his dreams were also evil. Out of all the dreams, one is not allowed to dream this one, let alone achieve it. It is a forbidden dream. A place where one turns their head to see themselves in yet another manifestation, in their own blood and race, is made to become an impossible dream.

The seeking of ones self through one's species is transforming itself and collapsing into the sea of lack of self awareness, resulting in the same social downfall - you can no longer understand yourself as others do not mirror you. We are not allowed to longer live for our people, not even to die for them, or so the enemy dictates.

From the soul and the spirit of a great man, and a spiritually superior individual, do arise truths that remain Eternal, and that guide us even in the darkest hours as a source of vision through thickening darkness. This is what the essence of Lucifer is. In the words of the enemy, Satan raised and clenched his fist in the face of "God". They say that this was the source of his punishment.

Long before "Christ" even existed as a jewish fable, and long before people were instructed to expect and to believe in jewish empty ideas such as this, we had our honorable souls working meticulously during the process of life for our people. Instead of mere empty statements, and great aftermath, they did what they could best: They served the day.

They served when our people needed them. Hitler served when his people needed him most, he is watchful when we need him the most, and he still guides us. What a blasphemy for anyone to equate Hitler into the nothingness of a Nazarenic fraud.

What is this comparisson but the comparisson between the true and the false, the existing and the non existent. Hitler existed. His ideas, still a lightning star to his people, after endless defamation, daily smear from infinite sources after his departure. All forces were used to shrink him and shrink his dreams away from our consciousness.

In the same way, when we had empires, and our Gods put their hands over our civilizations, for we requested them of it, and they showed themselves - the jews only had imaginary temples, and were drinking from an imaginary Oasis in the desert. The jew, in his war against the real and the truthful, invented Christ. The greatest revenge of the desert dwellers and their illusions from lack of any existence, was heaped mercilessly upon the world.

After this, every man greater than any jewish ideal, and more meaningful, and more compassionate, and more effective, was to be compared to something that never existed and helped nobody: The real was made a servant into the lie. Eventually, the lie assaulted with hatred the real: For Hitler was the Great, the Existing, the Proven Father, and not the "Father in Heaven, the Nazarene".

They said and they say to this day: Hitler is your savior and he is not here! And many people think this is a true statement, and approach the latter end of it with sadness. But is he really not here? How is he not here when you, or me, or other people are dreaming in the same dreams as he? He lives so long our blood lives.

Our people never needed a "Savior". We never needed a "Christ". We are not a despairing people, but a proud people, a powerful people. We never asked any mercy even from our enemies, we got no free favors, and we never had any free amends. Nobody can raise their voice on this world and say: "these ones have lived only from our mercy or tolerance".

If one thing can be said for sure, the White race never lived off of the mercy of anyone: And our destiny is that we will not live to see the day where we will beg for mercy. It was always all or nothing for us. Either the stars, or the abyss. And in that we can be proud of, for we will not see the day of permanent slavery, but rather death if that is the question.

Our race desired and prayed for leaders, for souls of the Gods to come and assist us in our quest for survival and advancement. As lightning flashes they appear in the raining sky, sometimes first the light is seen, and then we hear their blasting sound.

We did not pray for a clutch due to crippledness, nor about a yoke into the throat of our enemies: We prayed unto ourselves. It's this praying unto ourselves that our enemies cannot grasp: They can only pray for a savior. They need a savior, while all we ever needed was more of ourselves.

When Our Hitler arrived, people only saw the thunder. In the future, everyone will hear the blasting sound. This will be the loudest aftermath, through which what was then visual, will become deafening sound for his enemies.

Hitler will not be crowned as a savior - there is nothing of him to 'save'. A savior only cares momentarily. Hitler fought for us, alongside us. Our race has to see Hitler not as a savior, but as our blood and a higher notion: A father, a leader, a nurturer.

He will be instead crowned with the title of The One Who Shook The World. A living thunder, a blast of eternal light, straight into the eye of consciousness of his people: "For there are those of you who have not met me, nor seen me or heard me, but all of you, have felt me", in his own words.

How foolish are those who pray on the well of the jews for a jew to rise, rather than pray on the well of their race for more of our blood to spring! And what death has it brought upon ourselves: For we were seeking something alien to ourselves - A savior, and for which we had none. A capable people does not pray for saviors, nor for salvation. It appeases the Gods by advancement, not by mercy.

We carry on the struggle of our people, and our race, and for the existence of a betterment for humanity, for the preservation of all that is true and honest. And this is our gift to the man who shook the world: the forking of his eternal lightning continues. These memories live in our blood and they will re-manifest from our blood.

iu

HEIL HITLER.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

This is honestly one of the more moving sermons for me. I've seen photos of Hitler hidden from public, the ones where he smiles and cares in the presence of children, family and animals. Every time I see these photos I see someone like you or I that knew to fight against all odds and that deep down we are a people meant to be free from the chains of the enemy. He alone had proven to so many that power and the primary notion of strength was through one's self.

He's a figure of power, devotion, ambition, wisdom and ethics. He cared and still cares very much for his people and I hope to some day meet him. To me he is a true hero.

HEIL HITLER!!!

HEIL HITLER
HEIL COMMANDER
HEIL THE HIGH PRIESTS AND PRIESTESSES
HEIL THE TRUE GODS
HEIL SATAN!!!

Adolf Hitler is one of the finest men to have ever walked this earth, standing far above any of the useless idols of the enemy. It disgusts me every day to see how much hatred and negativity the enemy has thrown toward him and the truth, hope, honor, and pride our Fürher represents, and how so many brainwashed Whites throw stones at the brave man who fought for our entire race at the behest of the enemy. The Jews will pay dearly and most certainly for every lie and slander they have made up about the Fürher.

uV5ATkH.jpg

Heil Hitler!

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wonderful sermon. I agree with you Commander. However, in my opinion, so important souls like Hitler must not risk. I hate risk. You can always work divinely from afar. HAIL SATAN!

The last paragraphs really touched me.
Fantastic sermon.
Heil Hitler!

So many people has began to see the lies about him!
Hittler was a thunder, a thunder with a mighty storm for the jews!

Weassel said:
So many people has began to see the lies about him!
Hittler was a thunder, a thunder with a mighty storm for the jews!

Hitler said for example, they want to wipe out the natives of Europe.

Looking around in Europe, isn't that obvious?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hitler said for example, they want to wipe out the natives of Europe.

Looking around in Europe, isn't that obvious?

It is only obvious to those who are willing to think for themselves, quite hard to find people like that in a lot of places in the eu.

At least, there were people who were ready to listen back then.

Today, when you tell people truth about jews they will attack you, call you Nazi, almost certainly mention the Holohoax...and other shit. Jew brainwashed people so hard.

Excellent Sermon! This was really motivating
Hitler is such a wonderful man and happy birthday to him!
Heil Hitler!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back