Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there a How-To on Race-Mixing? (Joke)

DantalionDanta

*A bit of a disclaimer: I'd like to think of myself as well spoken, however I still manage to completely fuck up what I mean to say almost every day of my life. If you become offended in anyway, that was most likely not my intent and probably due to a personal error in phrasing. Please don't be afraid to clarify if you don't understand something I've said here and if you have any answers or feedback to my questions, I'd love a reply. :)

I'd normally start off with an introduction but for reader's sake, I'll keep this to the point. POV is necessary here so I'm a young African-American female.

Topics regarding Race on the forum are plentiful, written wonderfully. Most if not all are written articulately with historical and other factual evidence to account for their claims. I enjoy reading other perspectives, especially those of my White counterparts because it's interesting to see how one's view of the world can change with the hue of your skin. Most topics on Race here, atleast on the main page, are written by White people. There's nothing wrong with that as most Satanists who collect here are probably White people. It doesn't help that we live in a society (in America, at least) where White people are constantly disparaged. I think it's great for White Satanists to have messages specifically tailored to them to offer support and understanding through this world's complicated transition. This is also a good time to recognize and thank HPS Shannon for her work on helping us as Black people to understand our piece of the puzzle.

Race, for me, has always been a big element in my life. When I was 11, I moved to Kansas where the population of my area was majority White. I had experienced an extreme culture shock that led me down a path to depression and even sparked my former distaste for White people. (I mention this because it could help you better understand possibly how my dilemma came to be.) In middle school, like many, I had my first boyfriend. He just so happened to be White. My tastes romantically at the time, I'd describe as almost exclusively for White men. As I've grown, it's shifted. At this point, I can say I feel comfortable dating any race. If I had my choice, however it'd most likely not be a Black person. This is where it gets messy. (If it wasn't already)

We can discuss all day about why I'm this way, why I seem to have most of my attractions outside of my race but it won't change the fact that I do. Race-mixing, I can certainly describe as a big no-no in the eyes of many Satanists. There's a natural order that must be respected. I just have a few questions as to how Race-mixing works.

1. Is race-mixing distinguished only by melanated and non-melanated people? (Practically everyone v. White people)
2. I understand that if I as a Black female were to have children with a White man, I'd be polluting his bloodline (vice versa), would the implications be the same if I were to have children with a man who is Hispanic or Native (Just examples, I mean any person with more melanin who isn't White)
3. My particular viewpoints don't align with most Black people my age, or any age for that matter. This cause means a lot to me, if I were told that I'd have to conform and date only Black people, I'd do so without question. However, finding like-minded Black person seems near impossible. In that case, do I bite the bullet this round and be alone forever? (Jokes)

If you didn't get anything out of this, I hope you got a little bit of a laugh out. As I'm reading this back, this sounds so middle school. Lol. Anyway, comments are very appreciated! :)

Have a wonderful day, hail Satan.

I think the main problem is that all your life you have been around white people's. You assume that there is not going to be one single Black man that is good for you, there are many Black members here and i'm sure out there you are going to find someone.

Even for us Whites it's kind hard to find another SS but everyone can use magick to find the best or at least the next best, wich to me is the one who even if he is not a SS he let me do my meditations and is kind open (with time) to become one (wich when this war is open everyone will know the true).

As far as i know you can date a Latin or someone that his half Black, because most of the time the Black part is the dominant one. You said that you would go with any race if it was for you. This is half brainwashing and half theylookhumanssotheycanbefucked. Even jews look humans but i would sure not go with any of them. This is mainly your choose. You have to take the decision with your brain and choose one of your race. That is it. I find Dogs beautiful and they are another race (and species) but i would never do something with them lol this is an extreme example but hope you get what i mean, obviously the other races are humans but still with time it will make the offspring more weak.

luis said:
I think the main problem is that all your life you have been around white people's. You assume that there is not going to be one single Black man that is good for you, there are many Black members here and i'm sure out there you are going to find someone.

Even for us Whites it's kind hard to find another SS but everyone can use magick to find the best or at least the next best, wich to me is the one who even if he is not a SS he let me do my meditations and is kind open (with time) to become one (wich when this war is open everyone will know the true).

As far as i know you can date a Latin or someone that his half Black, because most of the time the Black part is the dominant one. You said that you would go with any race if it was for you. This is half brainwashing and half theylookhumanssotheycanbefucked. Even jews look humans but i would sure not go with any of them. This is mainly your choose. You have to take the decision with your brain and choose one of your race. That is it. I find Dogs beautiful and they are another race (and species) but i would never do something with them lol this is an extreme example but hope you get what i mean, obviously the other races are humans but still with time it will make the offspring more weak.

I appreciate your feedback! :) I understand what you're saying in regards to the brainwashing (I'd like to call it conditioning) is reason for why I feel the way I do. I may not be able to change my attraction but I can change my actions. Again, thank you.

DantalionDanta said:
luis said:

I appreciate your feedback! :) I understand what you're saying in regards to the brainwashing (I'd like to call it conditioning) is reason for why I feel the way I do. I may not be able to change my attraction but I can change my actions. Again, thank you.
With time you are going to understand more why race mixing is bad, this will come thanks to spiritual advancing. I do understand you and i always had kind the same problem but i have to say that spirituality helped me a lot. Finding a good boy/girlfriend will help you fix your hung-ups. I do understand that is hard to find but it's not impossible, especially if you use magick.

DantalionDanta said:
1. Is race-mixing distinguished only by melanated and non-melanated people? (Practically everyone v. White people)

Yes, even if an Arab is "Melanated", they are still not African in that sense. Our race is more than our skin color, it goes deeper into our consciousness, inner constitutions, behavior, goals, mentality, it goes really deep. Race is not skin deep, and it's not only about melanin. This should make people seek and respect themselves more if that makes sense, but also recognize themselves from a deeper perspective.

DantalionDanta said:
2. I understand that if I as a Black female were to have children with a White man, I'd be polluting his bloodline (vice versa), would the implications be the same if I were to have children with a man who is Hispanic or Native (Just examples, I mean any person with more melanin who isn't White)

Basically, yes.

The thing is you are more intelligent and articulated, in which case, people encounter problems not solely in regards to your case, but everyone. Increasing the 'prospect' of race mixing will create more chances of actually losing this articulation as this is genetic, and you could pass it down your own descendants.

Intelligence is and can be hereditary. If you are black and intelligent it happened because someone, even unconsciously, did a great choice. This is called a "Good dice", but the more the procreation process is taking natural and wholesome factors in consideration, this "Dice" can only hope to fall better and better.

3. My particular viewpoints don't align with most Black people my age, or any age for that matter. This cause means a lot to me, if I were told that I'd have to conform and date only Black people, I'd do so without question. However, finding like-minded Black person seems near impossible. In that case, do I bite the bullet this round and be alone forever? (Jokes)

The situation as I replied to you above, is not related to you not race mixing. It's an intelligence question. When one is more intelligence and perceiving, the chances are quite 'slimmer' for them to find a partner at the same caliber, and this is not only in regards to race, but also about beliefs, intelligence etc. Race mixing doesn't really solve this as I explained to you above.

What you can do is basically get a black man that you will use your judgement is either partially enlightened or a good candidate and at your level to have a relationship with. You have the cleverness and the magickal means to attract said partner. Obviously, you will not find such a person just living the lifestyle of a hobo, and in places where people lack complete and total articulation of mind and behavior. So you will also have to move yourself in a sense to a point where this can come to you.

If for whatever reason the above cannot happen, or doesn't go, of course, you always have the choice of relating to others who are basically more 'average' in the sense, they do not have to be as one 'imagines' them, but one or more people of good conduct. In that case you may have to do more in relationship lead them etc. A lot of women and also men in the caliber of more intelligence have to deal with this for reasons of relation and procreation and that is nothing bad but a natural law of mating basically applied in reality.

All the best for you in your path and further awakening.

DantalionDanta said:
We can discuss all day about why I'm this way, why I seem to have most of my attractions outside of my race but it won't change the fact that I do. Race-mixing, I can certainly describe as a big no-no in the eyes of many Satanists. There's a natural order that must be respected. I just have a few questions as to how Race-mixing works.

1. No. For example, if a Mexican person were with a Black person, that would be race-mixing because Mexicans are a separate non-Black sub-race of their own.
2. Yes, the implications would be the same if you mixed races with a Hispanic/Latino person or a Native American, because they aren't Black, they're separate sub-races. Race mixing by definition is having sexual and/or romantic relations with someone who's predominately a different race than you. Mexicans, Latinos and Native Americans are non-Black sub-races. Race is not just skin color or skin hue, race is in the genes and genetic template.
3. You sound like you aren't fully aware that this cause doesn't allow race mixing under any circumstances and that it's completely anti-race mixing. Race mixing is anti-Black. You can simply do a working or program your aura to attract a like-minded Black lover: http://archive.fo/pzRrj

If one looks closely in their race, they will see so many wonderful people of their race. We place ourselves on a very high pedestal forgetting that we were once outsiders. Many of us came directly from Xtianity to Spiritual Satanism. Welcome to reality where people don't always get what they want but can find a way to be happy. Being alone forever will not work in your case because you actually want a partner so don't suppress your emotional needs because you have not found a spiritual satanist for a partner. Suppressing your emotional needs will definitely backfire sooner or later. It doesn't just go away.
The best case in this scenario is to work for life where you're free to live without religious interference. Your partner doesn't need to know you're a satanist. Even if they are laid back spiritually, it's best to protect yourself as we are in war times and the enemy knows how to use outsiders quite effectively.
One will be doing their race a great one if they continue their practice as a satanist. At the end of the day, the racial tree is what really counts to acquire the seeds of immortality to reach physical/spiritual perfection and not the fact that you have to be alone forever because you can't find spiritual satanist for a partner- so racial duty comes first. In light of this, one should be free to live happily with the next best option they can find for themselves. One is bound to inherit the superior spiritual abilities of their race if they keep up their power meditations. Dating a spiritual satanist will not give you perfection, your power meditation is what will do so.

Welcome to the JOS

It is nice to have you here discussing these thoughts with us. Everyone has great advice thus far....I know it's not easy to even bring this type of stuff up to an unknown group...but you are here for a reason. Always remember that you are here for a reason...and to have faith in your race.

All my best in our journey.

How can your partner not know your a Satanist though and you be really happy. This is a problem even for people that are white like me in finding a partner. It will somehow come up at a later date or you will just always lie about a part of yourself. Now that I am single partly cause of this and looking for a partner I make sure to bring this up right away. Id rather be rejected outright than lie about myself. I tried it the other way and it didnt make me happy.

I am doing a working now to attract either someone really open minded about this or a Satanist. I empathize with you though knowing what I do about blacks and their brainwashing if you are in America or probably any western country you got it hard. We would be beaten up or killed in your company if it was found we believed anything like this. At least the mainstream non Satanic blacks. Though I do not disrespect your race at all I would be a friend to any intelligent black just not racemix that is all.

Good luck

darkmonkey666 said:
How can your partner not know your a Satanist though and you be really happy. This is a problem even for people that are white like me in finding a partner. It will somehow come up at a later date or you will just always lie about a part of yourself. Now that I am single partly cause of this and looking for a partner I make sure to bring this up right away. Id rather be rejected outright than lie about myself. I tried it the other way and it didnt make me happy.

I am doing a working now to attract either someone really open minded about this or a Satanist. I empathize with you though knowing what I do about blacks and their brainwashing if you are in America or probably any western country you got it hard. We would be beaten up or killed in your company if it was found we believed anything like this. At least the mainstream non Satanic blacks. Though I do not disrespect your race at all I would be a friend to any intelligent black just not racemix that is all.

Good luck
That's why we are individuals with different outlook to life and freedom of choice. I gave advice based on my life experiences. It doesn't one mean has to take it word for word. Finding someone that is really open minded about spiritual satanism could be easier for you, who knows? It's quite rare.

Muhammad Ali is a pretty good inspiration for African Americans I feel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

Something kept bugging me to come back and delete that last post as it was my personal issue and problem so sorry guys oh and to the above person I honor that we all have different experiences but if need be I should post about it in a different topic.

With race mixing there is no way once you are open more spiritually that you are going to like it.
It just feels wrong and disgusting even looking at those couples now. I sadly admit I did it when I really didnt know it was that serious. If I knew what I know now I never would have. So do some meditation maybe use the odhal rune to get in touch with your race or your ancestors. Be proud of who you are. Dont listen to those that put your race down I sadly listened to people that told me horrible things about it or picked up on the energy of it or something. At the time I was on drugs and alchohol. If you are serious about a positive life and to maintain your future and evolve do the right thing. Remind yourself of this and soon you will feel it in your soul.

I chose in life that in the end id rather be alone for years than be a traitor and suffer from this. The Gods wont like it and you will be on your own to deal with the enemy if you do this or punished in some way. It will take a lot to gain back their Trust. That is my story. This isnt church I dont need to confess etc but I want you to know how serious this is. Please dont do it.

People race mix because of two reasons:
1. They don't have race awareness
2. Different races are forced to live together

If one of above won't happen, racial mix won't also be possible. You can't race mix if you live in an area where is only one race and also, there could be all the possible races together in the same area, if *all* the people will have race awareness, they will still avoid race mix. This is not only about Whites, this is about all the races, there are even jews who do race mix, and jews overall are the most racist and supremacist beings on this planet. They race mix most probably because they want to pollute someone's bloodline with their parasitic genes, just like happened in the European royal families which were infiltrated by jews.

Since most people nowadays don't have racial awaress, is a normal behaviour for someone to wish a partner from other race because he/she is not aware of this unhealthy and the unnatural mean of polluting his bloodline. This is not only about Whites, as I said, is about all the races. There is this emphasis on Whites because the jews want to exterminate us by all the means possible: either racial mix, genocide, diseases, this because we are their worst enemies. They can't enslave this planet as long as Whites still exists in numbers which can create them problems.

And race is not only about the colour of the skin, is about the genetics, DNA, basically the entire body and soul. Race is a collective consciousness which ties people together and give them the need to unite and prosper. What jews want to do is to mix all the races together until there is no racial consciousness and all the people will become mindless mullato slaves.

Quote from Practical Idealism:

"The man of the future will be a mongrel. Today's races and classes will disappear, owing to the disappearing of space, time and prejudice.

The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future.. will replace the diversity of people with diversity of individuals."

The plan behind race mix is higher than just eliminate the races on this planet. They want to microchip all the people and use them as slaves for reptilians. For the moment the White countries are targeted for racial mix so they can destroy us first. After most probably the jews would move the racial mix to the asian race. Since there are 5 billions Yellow race people, if the jew manage to mix and eliminate them, in the same time they will also eliminate the Black race because it is outnumbered by more than 2 to 1 by the Asian race. More asians they manage to mix, same will happen with the Black race.

So most important now is bring back the racial awareness in people, because if they will realize this, they will realize also about the parazitic jewish race who will be exterminated because they tried to enslave this planet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back