Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satans Gifts

I wanted to talk about Satan and the gifts he has bestowed onto me. first of all, I want to say that I have been an active member of the spiritually satanic community. I have participated and preformed every single Reverse Torah Ritual that has ever been posted on the joyofsatan website. One cannot expect to be taken care of if one is not in accordance to Satan's will, does not mediate, and has never participated in spiritual warfare.

Satan has given me many gifts over the last decade of meditation and spiritual advancement. Satan has given me the gift of knowledge, clarity, of understanding and has given me the gift of personal guidance.

I have recently been through a very hard time. I am doing good in my day to day life. I am Majoring in Bio-Chemistry and plan to achieve my masters in the next few years. I have a stable place to live and I have the wonderful gift of living with my friend Luke who is also a dedicated spiritual Satanist and has been for the last seven years. I have a Foundated life revolved around the understanding of chemistry and biology along side meditation, advancement and spiritual warfare.

Recently the woman who I have been with for the last six and a half years, who I love more than anyone on this planet, was struck with a life threatening situation. To make a very long story short, Luke and I raced to her location to saved her. when we arrived I found her and picked her up and ran as fast as I could to lukes car. I was sitting in the back seat with her crying deeply. I was looking into her eyes trying to keep her alive as we raced towards the nearest hospital. I was screaming at her telling her that "daddy" was here. (she has always been my beautiful babygirl and I have always been her strong and dominant daddy) about halfway to the hospital my eyes were locked onto hers and I could see that she was fading. I tried the best I could to help her and keep her conscious, but her body went limp, her eyes went blank and I could no longer feel her presents. In this moment I could hear the heart beat in my ears and feel the beat in my hands and feet. I had just witnessed the woman who I have loved with all my heart for the last six and a half years die in my arms while seeing the life drain from her eyes. In this moment I felt like half a man. I felt like half the man I was when I was six years old. In this moment I felt like nothing, like my pride had been ripped from the soul. I cried like a baby whose ass hadn't been wiped in hours. I held her close to me thinking about everything we had ever been to couldn't lead up to her dying so young and dying in such an awful way.

We arrived at the hospital. They were able to confirm that she had died but they were able to revive her. They explained if we had been even a few minutes later she would have lost her life. She is doing okay now and has been recovering well.

A few days after this event i was speaking to my guardian demon who told me that Satan wanted to speak to me which was very intriguing. I entered a trance and began focusing on his sigil and his energy. After a few moments he came to me and talked to me for about ten minutes telling me that he had been watching me, that he had been with me through this tragedy. He explained that he was able to keep the woman I have loved for years, alive long enough to be saved. He explained to me that he loves me and was willing to help me due to my dedication in spiritual advancement and all the time I have sacrificed in spiritual warfare against our enemies. This is to date the most powerful and the most amazing gift he has ever given me. Satan saved the woman I am going to marry and have children with's life.

Satan has given me advanced knowledge regarding the soul, he has given me knowledge only know to those who are truly dedicated to him and his cause receive. Satan has worked with me personally on rising my serpents and has spoken to me several times regarding the magnum opus, though his willingness to save my woman's life is by far the best gift he has granted me.

To all those who wonder if the god are their, to all those who sometimes have beaches in faith, to all those who feel like the gods have abanded them, they have not. The gods are here for you when you need them most, and are always willing to help those who are powerful and fight the evil of this world.

Hail Satan

Heil Hitler

Hail my Guardian Demon

"I was screaming at her telling her that "daddy" was here. (she has always been my beautiful babygirl and I have always been her strong and dominant daddy)"
Oh i see so she is your "babygirl" and you are his "daddy". Seems to me like an unrespectful bastard.
She is my "babygirl" that i fuck and I'm a dominant bastard, carefree "daddy". For short pedofile style.

Catalincata94 said:
"I was screaming at her telling her that "daddy" was here. (she has always been my beautiful babygirl and I have always been her strong and dominant daddy)"
Oh i see so she is your "babygirl" and you are his "daddy". Seems to me like an unrespectful bastard.
She is my "babygirl" that i fuck and I'm a dominant bastard, carefree "daddy". For short pedofile style.

Why are you blatantly firestarting. If you seriously think how a GROWN couple addresses each other as is 'pedophilia' then your mental.

Zygisrko said:
Catalincata94 said:

Why are you blatantly firestarting. If you seriously think how a GROWN couple addresses each other as is 'pedophilia' then your mental.
I'm speaking what i think. Just a question are you calling yourself like him "daddy"? and calling your girlfriend "babygirl"? it's stupid. I think this is so stupid something wrong with that?

Zygisrko said:
Catalincata94 said:

Some people have this kind of relationship, it's not harmful, it's about the dominant(male) and submissive(woman or other partner), not saying all women are submissive but some like thinking themselves as submissive to their partner. As Hp Jake Carlson said, if all Gentiles practiced sexuality in the same way, the world would be pretty boring :p

Aquarius said:
Zygisrko said:
Catalincata94 said:

Some people have this kind of relationship, it's not harmful, it's about the dominant(male) and submissive(woman or other partner), not saying all women are submissive but some like thinking themselves as submissive to their partner. As Hp Jake Carlson said, if all Gentiles practiced sexuality in the same way, the world would be pretty boring :p

Damn straight :D love is a strange thing- back and forth never so perfect.

Catalincata94 said:
I'm speaking what i think. Just a question are you calling yourself like him "daddy"? and calling your girlfriend "babygirl"? it's stupid. I think this is so stupid something wrong with that?
So if you come by someone on the street who wears an outfit you dislike, you will also stop them in their tracks and say "You're disgusting for wearing that. Sorry but I'm just stating my opinion, and I think your clothes look stupid."?
Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion and preferences, and so just like PMO has a right to do these things sexually, you also have a right to do things differently in any way you desire.

However, there is nothing beneficial in bashing others for their preferences. If you dislike something, then either talk about it in a civilized way and discuss things nicely, or keep your opinion to yourself and move on. What good would come from insulting your brothers and sisters here because they like things that you don't like?

PerfectionMagnumOpus said:
I wanted to talk about Satan and the gifts he has bestowed onto me. first of all, I want to say that I have been an active member of the spiritually satanic community. I have participated and preformed every single Reverse Torah Ritual that has ever been posted on the joyofsatan website. One cannot expect to be taken care of if one is not in accordance to Satan's will, does not mediate, and has never participated in spiritual warfare.

Satan has given me many gifts over the last decade of meditation and spiritual advancement. Satan has given me the gift of knowledge, clarity, of understanding and has given me the gift of personal guidance.

I have recently been through a very hard time. I am doing good in my day to day life. I am Majoring in Bio-Chemistry and plan to achieve my masters in the next few years. I have a stable place to live and I have the wonderful gift of living with my friend Luke who is also a dedicated spiritual Satanist and has been for the last seven years. I have a Foundated life revolved around the understanding of chemistry and biology along side meditation, advancement and spiritual warfare.

Recently the woman who I have been with for the last six and a half years, who I love more than anyone on this planet, was struck with a life threatening situation. To make a very long story short, Luke and I raced to her location to saved her. when we arrived I found her and picked her up and ran as fast as I could to lukes car. I was sitting in the back seat with her crying deeply. I was looking into her eyes trying to keep her alive as we raced towards the nearest hospital. I was screaming at her telling her that "daddy" was here. (she has always been my beautiful babygirl and I have always been her strong and dominant daddy) about halfway to the hospital my eyes were locked onto hers and I could see that she was fading. I tried the best I could to help her and keep her conscious, but her body went limp, her eyes went blank and I could no longer feel her presents. In this moment I could hear the heart beat in my ears and feel the beat in my hands and feet. I had just witnessed the woman who I have loved with all my heart for the last six and a half years die in my arms while seeing the life drain from her eyes. In this moment I felt like half a man. I felt like half the man I was when I was six years old. In this moment I felt like nothing, like my pride had been ripped from the soul. I cried like a baby whose ass hadn't been wiped in hours. I held her close to me thinking about everything we had ever been to couldn't lead up to her dying so young and dying in such an awful way.

We arrived at the hospital. They were able to confirm that she had died but they were able to revive her. They explained if we had been even a few minutes later she would have lost her life. She is doing okay now and has been recovering well.

A few days after this event i was speaking to my guardian demon who told me that Satan wanted to speak to me which was very intriguing. I entered a trance and began focusing on his sigil and his energy. After a few moments he came to me and talked to me for about ten minutes telling me that he had been watching me, that he had been with me through this tragedy. He explained that he was able to keep the woman I have loved for years, alive long enough to be saved. He explained to me that he loves me and was willing to help me due to my dedication in spiritual advancement and all the time I have sacrificed in spiritual warfare against our enemies. This is to date the most powerful and the most amazing gift he has ever given me. Satan saved the woman I am going to marry and have children with's life.

Satan has given me advanced knowledge regarding the soul, he has given me knowledge only know to those who are truly dedicated to him and his cause receive. Satan has worked with me personally on rising my serpents and has spoken to me several times regarding the magnum opus, though his willingness to save my woman's life is by far the best gift he has granted me.

To all those who wonder if the god are their, to all those who sometimes have beaches in faith, to all those who feel like the gods have abanded them, they have not. The gods are here for you when you need them most, and are always willing to help those who are powerful and fight the evil of this world.

Hail Satan

Heil Hitler

Hail my Guardian Demon

This was the most Beautiful post Brother. You are ABSOLUTELY Right. Keep up the good work.

Oh come on there is all sorts of sexual stuff that goes on in relationships. As long as its between consenting adults and obviously isnt harming someone or setting up a bad situation spiritually (some of the rape or torture things etc) then leave it alone. You should have more respect for fellow Satanists too its their buisness some people including me enjoy strange things

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Heil Hitler

Hail my Guardian Demon
This is nice. Thanks for being with us and continue to do so.

13th_Wolf said:
Aquarius said:
Zygisrko said:

At least if you have kids together, you should change the habbit to avoid confusion.
Thanks for sharing your story, have a good time together ;).

Shael said:
Catalincata94 said:
So if you come by someone on the street who wears an outfit you dislike, you will also stop them in their tracks and say "You're disgusting for wearing that. Sorry but I'm just stating my opinion, and I think your clothes look stupid."?
Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion and preferences, and so just like PMO has a right to do these things sexually, you also have a right to do things differently in any way you desire.

However, there is nothing beneficial in bashing others for their preferences. If you dislike something, then either talk about it in a civilized way and discuss things nicely, or keep your opinion to yourself and move on. What good would come from insulting your brothers and sisters here because they like things that you don't like?
Good for you that your mind wasn't fuked up by so many things.

Shael said:
Catalincata94 said:

I'm sorry.

GG Allin said:
13th_Wolf said:
Aquarius said:

At least if you have kids together, you should change the habbit to avoid confusion.
Thanks for sharing your story, have a good time together ;).
Yeah, that’s good advice lol

Catalincata94 said:
Good for you that your mind wasn't fuked up by so many things.
It was fucked up, too. But I fixed it all with meditation. You can do the same. Just don't give up :)

On one aspect, beautiful experience, and I am really glad everyone involved made it out right. Satan helps his people. And of course his truly devoted ones.

Since you have posted too many posts essentially bragging about "Serpents and Nidas", it makes one wonder. You tried repeatedly posting again and again things which are of exactly 0 value spiritually, only to buff up how "Important" and "Ascended" you are.

You just seem incapable to make a post without mentioning this and long spiels that are besides the point. 9 out of 10 posts are mostly spiels and this was one of them that had a little spiel and that was therefore approved.

On the other aspect, if you had all the so called "Serpents", (as if one was not enough...whatever) you would be able to foresee and do something to hopefully prevent this prior on your own. If you are advanced then you need to learn how to make use of this advancement to avoid such events in the future, and put it to proper use.

So in the future you need to practice in that regard. And learn how to possibly avert these types of things. Keep an open mind and ask Satan about this. Others like your GF can greatly benefit.

The testimony versus the interjections is weird, especially given other posts in the queue.

This caught my attention, i don't know about you, but if you truly have gotten gifts or guidance from Satan, then you should be keeping it to yourself.
This is why i decided to keep my experiences with Satan to myself, as they were quite personal and meant for me.
know that -
"I appear in diverse manners to those who are faithful and under my command."
-The Al Jilwah

Satan knows us all personally, and approaches us individuals, in other words our experiences are UNIQUE.

what i quoted from you, can lead gullible people into many traps, as many new SS who read this may be 'expecting' something similar, but this only opens doors for the enemy to approach them in a similar way to deceive them.

Not to mention that the enemy has approached me in a similar way in the past, but at least even then i wasn't gullible enough to believe it, so when their deception and manipulation was revealed to me, it was like my intuition was 100% accurate.

They're also no mediators in SS, why would your GD tell you that Satan wants to speak to you? no one comes between you and Satan, not even your guardian.
Satan doesn't need a messenger nor anyone to relay info to and from him.

Always be vigilant and question everything, Satan doesn't just tell people things, he gives understanding as YOU SAID, then is why you should question everything, so that you fully understand the situation.
The enemy for me always acts extremely kind, not to mention when i am voicing my concerns to Satan, they always immediately appear right after offering help and claiming to be of Satan, like yea, NO THANKS.

Catalincata94 said:
Zygisrko said:
Catalincata94 said:

It is a matter of preference indeed how we call our partners. Personally, I would hate to hear 'daddy' or things, because my dad is my dad and I can't transfer the word to someone who fucks me; but people are different. I call my sweetheart 'baby boy' although he is much older than me. I do it in reverse. Plain preference, after all, nothing to judge between consensual adults.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yeah I understand, their have been a lot of things I have posted in the past that may come off as bragging or going off on a tangent. I honestly do not mean to come off as someone who is bragging or an asshole. Satan has truly been the reason I wake up and have the confedence and pride I have carried with me throughout the day for the last ten years.

I have been thinknig about the way I have structured my posts in the past, and realized that I need to change the way I make posts.

thank you for approving this post high preist

Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back