Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Desperate Christians short circuited the electrical systems to create the Notre Dame fire, preliminary investigation sho

Jack

They don't specifically name them, but we know who short circuited The electrical system, who would have done it, who was in charge etc.

With much of the internet still buzzing over the cause of the devastating Notre Dame fire, a French judicial police official said investigators think an electrical short-circuit was the most likely cause behind the Cathedral inferno.

The official, who according to the AP spoke anonymously about the ongoing investigation, said investigators still don't have the green light to work in the cathedral and search in the rubble for safety reasons.(possibly they're clearing out evidence that it was a man made disaster.)
He told The Associated Press the monument is still being consolidated with wooden planks to support some fragilize parts of the walls.
notre%20dame%20fire.jpg

A preliminary investigation of the scene on Tuesday found no immediate signs of arson, the city’s public prosecutor said. More than 50 people are still investigating the fire, which broke out while the landmark cathedral was under reconstruction.

On Tuesday, French President Emmanuel Macron pledged to rebuild Notre Dame within five years "even more beautiful than before" as donations towards the cathedral's reconstruction have continued to flow from the private sector too. After French businessman Francois-Henri Pinault pledged €100 million and fellow billionaire Bernard Arnault offered €200 million towards the restoration, some expect the donation fund to surpass €1 billion in the near future.

Source
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-18/investigators-believe-notre-dame-fire-was-started-electrical-short-circuit

Jack said:
some expect the donation fund to surpass €1 billion in the near future.

Is it fair on two things to say that although much like one member stated "Publicity" a 30' ad on Super Bowl is 5 million at least and these guys are chipping in many times more.

Can we at least agree that these are sorta the biblical blessings for the Shabbos. That those that support the (((hymie hustle))) be blessed and those rich against the (((tribe))) be poor and cursed.

Kinda makes you want to strangle some people and go "Goyim Y U Give shekels to shekelberger and company". I mean the church is in no way, shape, or form poor.

I do find it kinda strange the enemy burning down one of their infused hot spots. I guess they are desperate for whatever energy, anyone remember Marin month October last year North Korea, Old retired prayers, and Rosary pumps. Final RTR sure is powerful.... :cool:

Anyways we can all agree it's just more fuel for RTRs.

So it was arson after all? I am surprised how quickly authorities ruled out the arson without any investigation. How the heck can you say that without any investigation, based on what do you make such claims?

I am just afraid that all this is gonna get swept under the carpet, they will serve some fat lie to people, and that’s it. Just like 9/11.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back