Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help about a lost friend.

SunStar666

Brothers and Sisters, I salute you.
I'm in need of help with a question life, Father and fate gave me.
There is a person who I've met who's simply amazing and we get pretty close quite quickly. As the happenings unfolded, he started to loose balance and to open up more to me. Most of the things he spoke seemed senseless, but as the time past I could see even more of the big picture.
I've had dreams, insights, seen things happen, and saw with my 3rd eye his whole being black to the point of not being able to see his physical body while he opened his heart about some extremely sad, blind, and dark views about life, love, the world, and spiritual evolution. He has kundalini, he didn't get it through satan or any other being. As things progressed, I've put the pieces togheter and it seems like in past he did a pact (I don't know with who, but once he said amongst friends he was Cassiel whom I later looked up and figured out is the archangel of solitude and tears), he has also given indices of being suicidal. It seems like he sold time of life, he is extremely stressed with life, his whole life sucks atm, he believes he's dying, he feels drained, and from my point of view that's only happening because in the past he messed with wrong stuff, tried to cut it out but didn't manage to and ended up believing there's no way out and letting himself get drained of his energy, charged of negativity and ahving his life destroyed by the combo. He subestimated my evolution even though he admits that my energy expasion is bigger than his and that if kundalini had levels mine would be lvl 5 while his is lvl 3, he said I have to "break a lot inside to evolve" and that I'm a "fool and he sees it all and the day he don't see it the fool will be him and he wants that day to come fast because he wants to be the fool".
I've seen another person black before and been able to save him through meditating on him and seeing him turn from black to white-gold while programming that energy to free him from his self imposed negativity and open his eyes to happiness and love and life. That one gave up his suicidal thoughts and went on to have a happy life.
I want to do the same for this very dear friend of mine, who doesn't diserve to be embraced by darkness and chaos, I want the help of father to free him and bring him to light because he is a good person and has a great potential and has proven so, he has it, he is just misusing it by accident due to foolish sadness. What can I do besides meditating on him, his higher consciousness and his chakras ? How can I help convince him to bring his life to light? What other demons can I ask for help besides father Satan? Is there any ritual that could help? Any physical directing of energy? Mental suggestions by telepathy? I'm willing to do all I can and accept the help of all who will help me freeing him from those negative influences and dark effects of foolish pact without losing his life. Life is one of our rights given upon birth, as a Spiritual Satanist I refuse to let those negative beings do him harm and take his right to life!
Please brothers and sisters of Father Satan Lucifer, help me bringing light into this situation on his name.
Please, may father and the demons gods of hell help us all on our journeys, free the highest amount of people we can, and reach as far into the sky and horizons as we can!!!
HAIL SATAN LUCIFER!!!! HAIL ENLIL! HAIL ASTAROTH! HAIL ALL DEMONS THE TRUE GODS!!!!!
HAIL THE TRUTH! HAIL LIGHT! HAIL LIFE! HAIL KNOWLEDGE! HAIL ENLIGHTMENT!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back