Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New and "improved" 5g

I have heard a lot of rants and raving about a new tech, 5g power about to be released. Some say it's harmful and others say it's fine. I was curious and did a little bit of studying. When it comes to data transfer, formally referred to as bandwidth, frequencies are about 1000MHz (megahertz) for our current 4g networks. Megahertz are the measurement for electromagnetic waves/ alternating currents (AC) that transfer information from one machine to another. For example, AT&T send's a signal to a satellite then cell phones pick up signal from that satellite. The atmosphere is filled with these waves. To give scale to the high frequency of 4g compare it to the frequency of a radio. When your stereo receives data from the station it is between 80-100MHz. That's a pretty big difference. Our bodies are BIO-ELECTRICITY. Our neurons, DNA, heartbeat, brain, even each cell operates off of electricity. When we stand in the path of these high frequency waves it f's with our DNA structure. These waves cause our cells to go haywire. CANCER is caused by uncontrollable cell growth. Now, the reason for this post is to warn of the 5g that is coming. Like I said before, the current 4g is frequencies of about 1000MHz. 5g has been stated to be at least 6GHz, that converts to 6000MHz. This is insane. These waves are radioactive. A microwave in your home operates at about 2500MHz to give you a better understanding. I am not making these numbers up, you can research this yourselves which would be wise anyway, don't just take my word for it. The difference between the two is wattage. The reason your microwave cooks things so quick is because it's pumping out more waves a lot faster and in tighter quarters than a wifi. We are under attack, I cannot help but speculate these waves will give brain tumors, and cancer. Don't be fooled by the kikes feeding the populace lies of how amazingly fast this "awesome" technology is. Or the BS "oh!, no worries... these waves are not DNA-damaging they are safe". We are smarter than that. The air is saturated with this crap and our bodies can't help but soak it up. They can get away with poisoning us because the effects are not instant. Radiation sickness takes a while to be revealed, especially if the waves are slow and steady. Radiation cooks things from the inside out so it's hard to see the effects. There are signs of poisoning which include hair loss, headache, ringing in the ears, anxiety, and insomnia to name a few. Also, studies have shown these waves to cause birth defects and lower sperm count. There are a few things I have discovered may help against it. Potassium iodide, D3, earthing which allows your feet to bind with the Earth energy. Also unplugging electronic devices even for an hour or two will make your home more clear of this invisible threat. Try spending time in a space away from wifi when you sleep or meditate. I suggest looking into other ways as well. There is certain foods that will help.

"current frequency bandwidths are quickly becoming saturated. The idea behind 5G is to use untapped bandwidth of the extremely high-frequency millimeter wave (MMW), between 30GHz and 300GHz"

Such a frequency is highly penetrative. Yep I think it could be dangerous. In case we can opt to remain to 3g and 4g maybe we should do so. I quit sleeping with my router next to my bed and I keep my phone away from my head.

BrightMorningStar said:
I have heard a lot of rants and raving about a new tech, 5g power about to be released. Some say it's harmful and others say it's fine. I was curious and did a little bit of studying. When it comes to data transfer, formally referred to as bandwidth, frequencies are about 1000MHz (megahertz) for our current 4g networks. Megahertz are the measurement for electromagnetic waves/ alternating currents (AC) that transfer information from one machine to another. For example, AT&T send's a signal to a satellite then cell phones pick up signal from that satellite. The atmosphere is filled with these waves. To give scale to the high frequency of 4g compare it to the frequency of a radio. When your stereo receives data from the station it is between 80-100MHz. That's a pretty big difference. Our bodies are BIO-ELECTRICITY. Our neurons, DNA, heartbeat, brain, even each cell operates off of electricity. When we stand in the path of these high frequency waves it f's with our DNA structure. These waves cause our cells to go haywire. CANCER is caused by uncontrollable cell growth. Now, the reason for this post is to warn of the 5g that is coming. Like I said before, the current 4g is frequencies of about 1000MHz. 5g has been stated to be at least 6GHz, that converts to 6000MHz. This is insane. These waves are radioactive. A microwave in your home operates at about 2500MHz to give you a better understanding. I am not making these numbers up, you can research this yourselves which would be wise anyway, don't just take my word for it. The difference between the two is wattage. The reason your microwave cooks things so quick is because it's pumping out more waves a lot faster and in tighter quarters than a wifi. We are under attack, I cannot help but speculate these waves will give brain tumors, and cancer. Don't be fooled by the kikes feeding the populace lies of how amazingly fast this "awesome" technology is. Or the BS "oh!, no worries... these waves are not DNA-damaging they are safe". We are smarter than that. The air is saturated with this crap and our bodies can't help but soak it up. They can get away with poisoning us because the effects are not instant. Radiation sickness takes a while to be revealed, especially if the waves are slow and steady. Radiation cooks things from the inside out so it's hard to see the effects. There are signs of poisoning which include hair loss, headache, ringing in the ears, anxiety, and insomnia to name a few. Also, studies have shown these waves to cause birth defects and lower sperm count. There are a few things I have discovered may help against it. Potassium iodide, D3, earthing which allows your feet to bind with the Earth energy. Also unplugging electronic devices even for an hour or two will make your home more clear of this invisible threat. Try spending time in a space away from wifi when you sleep or meditate. I suggest looking into other ways as well. There is certain foods that will help.

"current frequency bandwidths are quickly becoming saturated. The idea behind 5G is to use untapped bandwidth of the extremely high-frequency millimeter wave (MMW), between 30GHz and 300GHz"

Interestingly I made a post about this a few days ago: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=18937

And I will be doing testing with a device that's supposed to negate the effects of EMF and even 5G (if the manufacturer is correct). For now though the best any and all of us can truly do is the Final RTR, as 5G and related technologies are part of the enemy program. Most people are quite aware of 5G as it is, and those who aren't are being informed gradually by concerned citizens. :)

As for protection; You can do SaTaNaMa to heal yourself from any damage done by EMF (for the most part). A strong AoP will counter most lower frequency EMF, and this gets better with time. As well, most EMF can't effectively travel through solid walls, especially 5G. With this all in mind it effectively boils down to avoiding high exposure to EMF and 5G, and just keeping on advancing. And as the enemy falls further their plans for such technology and it's deployment will crumble, if not be destroyed outright by concerned citizens XD

I'll update my post when I initially start using the BluShield device. And 14 days after (or maybe earlier) to let you all know how it went :)

I always worried about the hazards of 5g but I heard Japan is on 7g so 5g shouldn't be all that bad...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back