Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ROMANIA UNDER ATTACK - half a million pakis to possibly enter the country

EasternFireLion666

If this happens it is the end for the country.
https://m.stirileprotv.ro/lbin/mobile/index.php?article_id=3816888&fbclid=IwAR3vBAW3tPpmiufsaP12hNca3ZruXkQ0lEGt8n4MVqOUUXnaz_f1gRZHLXc

Half a million for a country that has 18 mil citizens is a final blow disaster. The romanian ambasador in Islamabad has proposed this. His name is: Nicolae Goia.

Best scenario in case it happens is that they only get work contracts and not citizenship which will only end up with a lot of violence, rape and a market crash but we don't mix...

Idk ... i feel anger, dissapoinment and fear...

I cannot read what this article says, however:

The enemy is going full speed on their agenda and it's imperative we do the Final RTR and speed up the online activism to heights never seen before to avert this fucking shit.

The good news is that the more they push, the more people will wake up. This one is blatant. 500,000 in a population of 18 million is literally an abomination. Now that the summer is in, the invasion in Europe also begins every summer since the last decade, which intensified with the fake so called migrant crisis at 2013.

iu

EasternFireLion666 said:
If this happens it is the end for the country.
https://m.stirileprotv.ro/lbin/mobile/index.php?article_id=3816888&fbclid=IwAR3vBAW3tPpmiufsaP12hNca3ZruXkQ0lEGt8n4MVqOUUXnaz_f1gRZHLXc

Half a million for a country that has 18 mil citizens is a final blow disaster. The romanian ambasador in Islamabad has proposed this. His name is: Nicolae Goia.

Best scenario in case it happens is that they only get work contracts and not citizenship which will only end up with a lot of violence, rape and a market crash but we don't mix...

Idk ... i feel anger, dissapoinment and fear...

Salut,

when have you been to Romania last time? It's already finished. Have you seen the 'colourful' half-bread, quarter breed gipsies all around? migration rate, catastrophic demographics, corruption rate, etc etc
We are next after SYRIA in depopulating that place, IT'S PART OF THE THEIR PLAN
3.4 million Romanians left the country in the last 10 years; the second highest emigration growth rate after Syria; this data was from last year, the trend is growing.

millions of us are all over the globe.so so many...etc IT IS OVERWHELMING AND A SENSITIVE TOPIC FOR ME

I would love to say something sensible to you but, let's go back to RTRs it is all I can say...
and as a woman, I don't want to have strong political opinions what so ever, if a leader might raise and claim that we can save that place, fine, but for now it is hopeless

here is some nice music if you feel like crying for us :) LOL, just relax, everything will be alright ... eventually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orL-w2QBiN8

Im really feeling anoxius about this its all happening 1 week before Easter

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/459246-jobs-in-romania-over-500000-workers-from-pakistan-needed-says-zulfi-bukhari

Found an article in English. And yes i fully agree HP that it is time for the RTR more than ever!

This is also happening to Italy...

Sarraj says 800,000 migrants ready to invade Italy
https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post/16362/sarraj-says-800-000-migrants-ready-to-invade-italy

Libyan Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj issued an appeal to "hurry" because the worsening situation in Libya could push "800,000 migrants and Libyans to invade Italy and Europe." He said among this enormous group of migrants there are also criminals and above all jihadists linked to the so-called Islamic State group ISIS.

Libyan Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj has launched an explosive alarm from Tripoli, amidst worsening conflict in the battle for the capital. "Eight hundred thousand migrants are ready to invade Italy and Europe," Sarraj said. The prime minister of Libya's national unity government put the conflict in a European perspective by highlighting the potentially most dramatic consequences for an EU already struggling with divisions over migration.

On Monday, Italian Premier Giuseppe Conte met with Libyan Deputy Prime Minister Ahmed Maitig and with Mohammed Al Thani, foreign minister of one of Tripoli's main allies in the Gulf, Qatar. Sarraj appealed to the international community: "Hurry, General Khalifa Haftar has betrayed".

Italy 'hopes for immediate ceasefire'

Sarraj's comments came on Monday when in Libya, the forces of the Libyan National Army (LNA) led by Haftar seemed to be losing ground. Conte, despite declarations of his government's neutrality, made clear its distance from Haftar. "We are hoping for an immediate ceasefire and the withdrawal of LNA forces," Conte said, after having met with Maitig and Al Thani. Conte harshly criticized those abroad who are financing Haftar's offensive. "Those who thought a military option could favor a solution for stability in Libya are now being refuted. Political dialogue is once again shown to be the only sustainable solution," he said.

A political solution

Conte didn't refer directly to any country but his words came after days of talk about France's support of the LNA's military action, as well as Saudi Arabia's financial support for Haftar in terms of tens of thousands of dollars. The Italian government favors a political solution over these actions. "We have to avert a humanitarian crisis that could be devastating not only for the fallout on Italy and the EU but in the interest of the Libyan people themselves," Conte said. He highlighted the government's agreement with the US over the need for a political solution and firmly maintained the Italian government's "direction" on Libya.

Jovana12 said:
Im really feeling anoxius about this its all happening 1 week before Easter

THAT is the VERY reason One MUST do more FINAL RTR's! They are the Key in locking this jewish Pandora's box.

In Romania ,if this will happen , a lot of violence will surely occur, many don't accept this kind of crap as normal xin people in romania, even more if they are SS, but something similar happened last year , and it got kinda ugly with 50.000 illegal immigrants in romania. I cant accept this by any means in my country. :evil:

So basically they pinpointed Italy and Romania before . Pope was telling to the people to pray to rosary and said at news that he will come 3 months in Romania and now they bring 800 thousands pakis to Italy and 500 thousands pakis to Romania .

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I cannot read what this article says, however

I'll translate for you

The heading: 500.000 pakistani people are preparing to come in Romania. In which domains will they work?
Date: 17 april 2019

Body:
Over half a million of pakistani might be employed in Romania in the next year. They will work in domains like Building or IT, where is high neccesity of labour force

The decission was taken after the romanian ambassador in Pakistan discussed with the prime minister of that country.

In the first instance, until next year, will be employed 500.000 pakistani, but others will follow, because our country (Romania) is going through the worst crisis of labour force. There aren't people to work in Building, the Hotelier Industry, IT or engineering.

Among the pakistani which will come to us in the close future, over 40.000 might be employed as drivers.

Also Germany announced that this year they will receive pakistani experts in robotics and quantum mechanics.
*End of the article

There is a video which basically repeats what's read in the article.

A few things to note:
That news presenter is JEWISH

That news organisation (ProTv) is part of an international jewish news corporation, Central European Media Enterprises, found by the JEW Ronald Lauder and actually owned by WarnerMedia, itself found by the JEW Steven Jay Ross (born Steven Jay Rechnitz)

The romanian mass-media is widely spreading disinformation especially regarding politics. Most of it is owned by foreign media corporations

And as I always thought, it doesn't matter if a country is facing economic or any type of collapse, WHEN IS ABOUT DESTROYING IT, THERE ARE ALWAYS MONEY AND RESOURCES

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The good news is that the more they push, the more people will wake up. This one is blatant. 500,000 in a population of 18 million is literally an abomination. Now that the summer is in, the invasion in Europe also begins every summer since the last decade, which intensified with the fake so called migrant crisis at 2013.

I don't think that immigrants will be allowed to do too much violence because the romanians will chase them and beat the shit out of them.

There was once a case. A romanian orthodox priest beat a 10 years old boy in the front of his school from religious reasons, then a lot of romanians said on the media platforms that they will hunt and beat the shit out of him. When is about this kind of acts, romanians are getting very angry and this somehow unites them in taking the revenge on behalf of the victims.

As to racial mix, they will do race mix as the foreigners will accomodate because most romanians are deeply brainwashed in orthodox christianity and they aren't aware about anything about races. They don't mix with the gipsies because the gipsies are living in their own communities and mix only among themselves (in 99% of the cases).

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I cannot read what this article says, however:

The enemy is going full speed on their agenda and it's imperative we do the Final RTR and speed up the online activism to heights never seen before to avert this fucking shit.

iu
They are ugly in every sense. But they don't fight on equal terms. They have reduced the gentiles to ignorance and unconsciousness like animals and then necessarily call them cattle in human form. They have reduced them to defenseless and attack them. Exactly like in Tom & Jerry, Jerry beating Tom. It's ridiculous ... but it's reality.
search

sunrise said:
IT'S PART OF THE THEIR PLAN 3.4 million Romanians left the country in the last 10 years; the second highest emigration growth rate after Syria; this data was from last year, the trend is growing.

millions of us are all over the globe.so so many...etc IT IS OVERWHELMING AND A SENSITIVE TOPIC FOR ME

Yes now I understand the plan behind the depopulation of Romania, it was all about turning Romania into Kalergi mode by bringing coloured immigrants to replace the millions of romanians who left the country. Exaclty the same will happen in the entire eastern Europe if this is not stopped. Bucharest and the other major cities will become as degenerated as London and Paris. People will be more brainwashed by patriarchs and media to tolerate the poor immigrants in the name of Jewsus while the immigrants will rape their women and molest and pedo-kill their kids. I am really afraid that gipsies and pakis (they have basically the same origins) will unite to tear apart and terrorize the romanians.

Disgusting, but i highly belive that the pakis will not act as the rapefugee do in the West, the romanians will fight back!
We already have gypsies i dont want another (((minority))), i hope the gypsies will begin to kill each other for the title of ''minority'', or.... in a bad case they can unite with them and form gangs

The Jew World Order: the type of order to complain when one legally crosses a border for vacation and bust one's nuts over some legal passport for years, BUT, it will ship you 500,000 pakis overnight ASAP for the lolz if it is to racially dilute you, no questions asked.

Oy Gevalt at it's finest.

The Alchemist7 said:
sunrise said:
IT'S PART OF THE THEIR PLAN 3.4 million Romanians left the country in the last 10 years; the second highest emigration growth rate after Syria; this data was from last year, the trend is growing.

Yes now I understand the plan behind the depopulation of Romania, it was all about turning Romania into Kalergi mode by bringing coloured immigrants to replace the millions of romanians who left the country. Exaclty the same will happen in the entire eastern Europe if this is not stopped. Bucharest and the other major cities will become as degenerated as London and Paris. People will be more brainwashed by patriarchs and media to tolerate the poor immigrants in the name of Jewsus while the immigrants will rape their women and molest and pedo-kill their kids. I am really afraid that gipsies and pakis (they have basically the same origins) will unite to tear apart and terrorize the romanians.

Totally agree with everything you said except for the Pakistani sharing the same origins with the gipsies.

GIPSIES ARE JEWS. maybe one day HP will write an extensive article about it because many people still see gipsies as gentiles and IT IS VERY DANGEROUS

one brother said that if we are invaded we will revolt. WRONG! No disrespect to Romania, in my opinion, we are the best people BUT we are too soft, we are incredibly nice people and I HATE THIS

sunrise said:
The Alchemist7 said:
sunrise said:

Totally agree with everything you said except for the Pakistani sharing the same origins with the gipsies.

GIPSIES ARE JEWS. maybe one day HP will write an extensive article about it because many people still see gipsies as gentiles and IT IS VERY DANGEROUS

one brother said that if we are invaded we will revolt. WRONG! No disrespect to Romania, in my opinion, we are the best people BUT we are too soft, we are incredibly nice people and I HATE THIS

Yes we are quite the cucks. But i have a feeling given how bad things are going that there may be civil wars across europe from this reason and in our country as well. Probably similar to Jugoslavia but the key is that the army remains 80% white at least.
May the gods help us!

EasternFireLion666 said:
sunrise said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Yes we are quite the cucks. But i have a feeling given how bad things are going that there may be civil wars across europe from this reason and in our country as well. Probably similar to Jugoslavia but the key is that the army remains 80% white at least.
May the gods help us!

NO! may YOU help YOURSELVES with FINAL RTR!

lol Romania has been raped in the past 100 years from (((Masonry))).
Gregorian Bivolaru anyone?

sunrise said:

Yes you're right. Racially speaking they are half jewish half black indians or something like this. They couldn't be pure jews because most gipsies do not have very obvious jewish features.

The Alchemist7 said:
sunrise said:

Yes you're right. Racially speaking they are half jewish half black indians or something like this. They couldn't be pure jews because most gipsies do not have very obvious jewish features.

Yes, they are and I had my thoughts on the subject until HP HC wrote about it, the moment when I was with zero doubts.
The west is crying for the refugees but we have the gipsies aka another type of jews, quite a worse type

People from the west have no idea about how horrible those gangs are and what are they capable of, I know 'people' who would put you in a wheelchair for as little as 5k euros. the gipsies gangs took over and control entire territories, the government is protecting them. Poor Romanians are paying taxes to support all kind of social fake handicapped gipsy populations; not to mention the obvious fact that they are multiplying like rats.

if I hate a category of person is the social assisted ones IF YOU CAN WORK GO TO BLOODY WORK YOU PIECE OF SHIT because you 'stay' home on other people's work. Parasitism is the worse and has to be eradicated if I see it tolerated, I would spit in those people face, they think 'why work, jews control all the money anyhow, let's stay home and do rtr's instead to wash our inadequate behaviour and somehow we pay our due'' NO, You motherfucker, go to work, serve the society, pay taxes, IT IS NOT FAIR FOR THE REST OF THE PEOPLE. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.
SORRY I GOT INFLAMED and derailed from the subject

Romania is depopulated also because you can't have a business there, besides the fact that the state will fuck you in taxes and all kind of bureaucratic shit, next day THE GIPSIES will be at your door claiming protection taxes. You don't know people, you are fucked. This is the reality. That's a reason why I see Romania as over. This disease is very spread. Nobody is doing shit. Just peaceful street demonstrations and protest. We need RADICAL changes and for my small brain is very complicated, to be honest.

we need to make some cleaning before the Gods arrive, imagine receiving guests in a dirty house. So, we need some talented brains, scientists; kids go to study medicine. biology, genetics, etc, create an antidote for this very specific gene. Let's be fucking CREATIVE...

EasternFireLion666 said:
sunrise said:
The Alchemist7 said:

May the gods help us!

May the Gods help us, my dear brother. Sending you my best wishes, we are strong, we will make it!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back