Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trump Issues His Second Veto, Blocking Congressional Resolution To End US Support For Saudi-Led terrorist War In Yemen

Jack

Moments ago, as was widely expected, president Trump just issued the second veto of his presidency - the first one being his rejection of a measure that would reverse the national emergency he declared on the Southern border on March 15 - rejecting a Congressional resolution to end US military support for the Saudi-led war in Yemen.

In a statement to the Senate released by the White House, Trump called the joint resolution "unnecessary", warned it represents a "dangerous attempt to weaken my constitutional authorities" and argued it would negatively affect U.S. foreign policy. What he really meant is that the US military-industrial complex stood to lose billions in potential revenue from the biggest US weapons client. As a result countless innocent civilians will continue to die for an unknown period of time but at least the stock price of Boeing, Lockheed-Martin and Raytheon will not be put in jeopardy.
white%20house%20veto%202.jpg

As a reminder, last month the Senate voted 54-46 to pass a resolution requiring the president to withdraw any troops in or "affecting" Yemen within 30 days unless they are fighting al Qaeda. The House passed the measure earlier this month with a 248-177 vote. Neither was enough to override Trump's veto.

Predictably there were opinions on both side of the topic, with some - not many - praising Trump's decision to perpetuate a "proxy war"...

Source
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-16/trump-issues-his-second-veto-blocking-congressional-resolution-end-us-support-saudi

The Saudi's are getting beaten in Yemen by Iranian backed Shia forces. They don't want Iran to get control in the region. Israel has also been backing the Saudi's and the Israeli air force used neutron weapons on Yemen. This is the expanding of the proxy war the Jews started against the Shia crescent. The problem is the shitlib's who criticize Israel make this about oil, its not. There is more then enough oil in America alone that the Saudi's could be forgotten about. They buy Saudi oil at marked up prices to keep the Jewish base in the gulf region rich enough to fight the wars that Israel needs. Keeping the focus on ME oil keeps the Jewish base of Israel rich as well. And the major oil companies are all owned by Jews.

The Saudi's are getting beaten in Yemen by Iranian backed Shia forces. They don't want Iran to get control in the region. Israel has also been backing the Saudi's and the Israeli air force used neutron weapons on Yemen. This is the expanding of the proxy war the Jews started against the Shia crescent. The problem is the shitlib's who criticize Israel make this about oil, its not. There is more then enough oil in America alone that the Saudi's could be forgotten about. They buy Saudi oil at marked up prices to keep the Jewish base in the gulf region rich enough to fight the wars that Israel needs. Keeping the focus on ME oil keeps the Jewish base of Israel rich as well. And the major oil companies are all owned by Jews.

Jack said:
Predictably there were opinions on both side of the topic, with some - not many - praising Trump's decision to perpetuate a "proxy war"

This proxy war by Ryan Dawson's assessment is simply for the world to gang up on Iran and make sure oil is secure for Saudis.

In another thread someone replied to me the Saudi Arabia does have SOME oil in the western religious region but mostly through Straights of Hormuz. Their idea is bypass the shipping yards in the Straights and focus on Yemen ports. Technically it cuts into the oil of other nations projecting through the Arabian and Straights. But it seems like Israel might become a middle man and get a cut of oil if they pass it through the red sea.

Other than that it's basically Jews being Jews and Shabbos being Shabbos. In other words like Trump states "Lets make the war in Iran great again."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back