Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Iesus

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
These things are stolen from somewhere but they are from us, and now are of the enemy.

IESUS is a kike thing, doesn't matter if you put an I or a J in the beginning. It has to be disposed. Dispose of that cross. The "Cross" is not "Satanic". They just use stolen symbols to relate to themselves, not to us.

This is the fucking filth that results from these jewish interpolations that were pushed on these forums.

Do not mix Christianity and Satanism, despite of what any "authority" says, as this is just pure filth. Yes, "JESUS" is stolen from Zeus and Dionysus, but this doesn't mean by worshiping one you are in touch with the other, as they are completely different essences involved. Any resemblance is there due to a stolen symbol.

Satanism has nothing to do with "Christianity". Even if many of our symbols were stolen and perverted, this does not give legitimacy to the jewish use of symbols such as "Christianity", nor we need them in anyway or back.

If someone steals something from you, and uses it to kill you, you don't want to exactly wear it on your neck, do you.

Do not mix Christianity with Satanism, this will get you nowhere. These symbols are stolen and that's it. They deserve no attention otherwise. If one wants to be a christian and worship the christian symbols, and therefore essences, then one can either change or depart.

It's disgusting to hear this filth from so called people who "KNOW" about Satanism. As for you, ignorance excused, you have been just misguided.

Oak said:
I apologize. Thank you Hooded Cobra, I will dispose of the two crosses I have now and not be on xian terms. I am grateful that you were so forthcoming with me. I will now totally under the banner of Lucifer. My love extends to my Brothers and Sisters in Satan. <3

No problem, it's just some people say they are of the banner of Lucifer but they try to push these filthy shitty interpolations as explained. All good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back