Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Magic workings on behalf of others

Photon

Recently I've been thinking if it's possible to perform workings on behalf of others who are without (relatives, people I care about, etc.). Especially in a field of helping them overcoming life's obstacles. Let me raise few questions here:

1. How to perform such workings?
2. It is said that final RTR is removing curses, therefore If I'd visualize other person during executing the ritual, would it be any effective or/and that person may feel anything?
3. How about cleaning and applying remotely Aura of Protection?

The last concern I hold is the fact of existing of enemy and their unpredictable reactions toward those person in regards on my workings. How to minimize the "side effects"?

All ideas will be highly appreciated.

Photon said:
Recently I've been thinking if it's possible to perform workings on behalf of others who are without (relatives, people I care about, etc.). Especially in a field of helping them overcoming life's obstacles. Let me raise few questions here:

1. How to perform such workings?
2. It is said that final RTR is removing curses, therefore If I'd visualize other person during executing the ritual, would it be any effective or/and that person may feel anything?
3. How about cleaning and applying remotely Aura of Protection?

The last concern I hold is the fact of existing of enemy and their unpredictable reactions toward those person in regards on my workings. How to minimize the "side effects"?

All ideas will be highly appreciated.
You can definitely put an aura of protection on another person, but I suspect you can't Clean his/her chakras. This is just my assumption but cleaning the chakras must need him/herself to visualize/vibrate mantras. And if my assumption is correct ,then over time if you don't keep re powering their aop, the unclean chakras will eliminate the aop. Its like a fight between clean and dirt. Dirt makes anything it touches dirty even if you gave it light sometime ago. These are all assumptions Btw.

As for the RTR ,it does a work of removing the curses from the general gentile populace and acting particularly on you as your vibrating it. So it already serves the dual purpose, I don't think visualizing someone else will do anything different. Or will achieve anything.

As for working for other people, i think its basically a waste of time if the person is not your immediate blood relative, I.e mother,father or brother,or an extremely close friend, who is in a grave situation . I couldn't care less about protecting everyone I have as friends or acquaintances, anyone else who is without and buttering their lives for them, for which they are wholly responsible. I understand that I can't take the burden of all of their life choices and that everything is based on individual responsibility. They're responsible for what they're doing as we're responsible for what we have done and how we're here in this organization compared to them. We're already working selflessly for benefit of humanity, there's nothing we can do more. We can't save every single individual, and neither should we aspire to. What we should be looking towards is the future ,anonymous activism, self meditation and self empowerment and RTRs. I'd definitely help an immediate family member or extremely close friend whose in any grave situation, health or wealth wise. But I simply can't go around doing AOPs and solving life problems for everyone. Its just not feasible

Be selfish in this regard bro. The most pressing matter is to survive, thrive in meditation,empowerment and life,and do the RTR. Don't take on everyone's burdens on your shoulders. Use your time wisely.

Jack said:
but I suspect you can't Clean his/her chakras. This is just my assumption but cleaning the chakras must need him/herself to visualize/vibrate mantras.
It's definitely possible to clean another's chakras and bodies. I've had an SS friend of mine do this for me, and I have also done it for her in return several times. It's a little bit tricky to visualize and properly direct your energies at first, but it's possible without a doubt. :)

Shael said:
Jack said:
but I suspect you can't Clean his/her chakras. This is just my assumption but cleaning the chakras must need him/herself to visualize/vibrate mantras.
It's definitely possible to clean another's chakras and bodies. I've had an SS friend of mine do this for me, and I have also done it for her in return several times. It's a little bit tricky to visualize and properly direct your energies at first, but it's possible without a doubt. :)

3. it shouldn´t be different from cleaning your pets aura.

HPS Maxine if i remember right write the aura of your pets should also be cleaned because the jews curse them too.

2. Better visualice the tora burning down as the rabbi trys to recyte it especially from 19-21 april.

I think you could visualise one person who get´s cleaned from the curses but rather stop the source with your immagination from coursing :D .

@Jack @Shael
Thanks for your replies!

Jack said:
As for working for other people, i think its basically a waste of time if the person is not your immediate blood relative, I.e mother,father or brother,or an extremely close friend, who is in a grave situation . I couldn't care less about protecting everyone I have as friends or acquaintances, anyone else who is without and buttering their lives for them, for which they are wholly responsible. I understand that I can't take the burden of all of their life choices and that everything is based on individual responsibility. They're responsible for what they're doing as we're responsible for what we have done and how we're here in this organization compared to them. We're already working selflessly for benefit of humanity, there's nothing we can do more. We can't save every single individual, and neither should we aspire to. What we should be looking towards is the future ,anonymous activism, self meditation and self empowerment and RTRs. I'd definitely help an immediate family member or extremely close friend whose in any grave situation, health or wealth wise. But I simply can't go around doing AOPs and solving life problems for everyone. Its just not feasible

Be selfish in this regard bro. The most pressing matter is to survive, thrive in meditation,empowerment and life,and do the RTR. Don't take on everyone's burdens on your shoulders. Use your time wisely.

On the side note, this is a thing I struggle the most with. To find a golden mean between selfishness and serving the others. In most cases I end up doing work for others instead focusing on myself. Even though when I consciously chose my self-interest I feel somehow bad. I suppose It's a detritus (in a sense defined by Revilo P. Oliver), a leftovers originating from brainwashing that I have to combat.

Photon said:
@Jack @Shael
Thanks for your replies!

Jack said:

On the side note, this is a thing I struggle the most with. To find a golden mean between selfishness and serving the others. In most cases I end up doing work for others instead focusing on myself. Even though when I consciously chose my self-interest I feel somehow bad. I suppose It's a detritus (in a sense defined by Revilo P. Oliver), a leftovers originating from brainwashing that I have to combat.
You can always change yourself if you want. Have you been a hardcore Christian before or have you come from some kind of hyper moral background ?

Harden your heart if there not Satanist dont waste your time with those who are without family is hard I cast mine away from me as they would not respect my wishes to be left alone about their lie on a stick hail Satan!!!! Remember duat!!!!

As far as i know you can do whatever. Even cleaning their aura and even empowering their chakras. I remember reading that HP Maxine was asked by Satan to empower the chakras of a dead. It should be on Jos. If it can be done on a gosth it can be done on a living being. Of course i'm not saying that you should empower others people's chakras :lol: i'm just saying that it can be done.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back