Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Youtube secrectly 'hides' your comments from public view?

Ignisalas

Ive noticed something strange... Ive posted a few comments on a few 'christian' youtube videos, exposing Christianity as fake and also leaving some info on why its fake. Ive also explained minor occult things on the comments to get people to wake up. Here recently ive noticed that none of my comments have gotten any replies, likes, or anything whatsoever on what appears to be popular videos, and even videos that are rather new and they are getting a lot of views. Its like people cant even see my comments at all, and they are somehow hidden to other people, but I can see them clearly on my end. You would think that a lot of Christian psychopaths would reply to my comments raging at me, but theres nothing at all.

Im not sure why this happened. I didn't receive an email for 'spam' or anything like that from google or youtube. So its a mystery to me. I tried searching what might be causing it, but I couldn't find nothing at all and I checked my youtube account to see if there was some kind of setting that was causing this, but I still couldn't find anything. I kinda feel like jews caused this to happen and YouTube secretly silences your comments on videos. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I believe this is termed "shadowbanning" unless I have my terms mixed up, where you're quietly censored and no one can see your comments, but it still appears on your end so as to avoid your detection.

People have shown this with YouTube streams as well, where their comments in the chatroom are viewable on their screen but cannot be seen on another account they're using to watch the stream. It's possible that Youtubers themselves can shadowban, I'm not certain if they can but I've seen the accusation made, but it's definitely a thing Youtube has employed and has likely upped the frequency of in recent weeks. Twitter is known to pull this shit as well.

Yep. The term for it is shadow banning.
You can't do anything about it except making a new YouTube account.

Be sure to have a separate account used just to see if you've been shadow banned. As soon as you post a comment on a video, switch over to that account and see if its visible. That way you won't waste time if you were banned again.

This is called shadow banning.

You can easily check if it's the case simply by looking for your comments from another device exposed with another IP address. Make sure that you're signed out of YT, you've cleaned all cookies, etc. Maybe browsing YT in new private window might be enough to figure it out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back