Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Islam a weapon angaist Byzantium?

Zammel

Open the book of Hystory...they says this: If the Islam was born 50 years after or before, they not expand at this speed. Well after 300 years the islam are hit by civil war, the Byzantium/Estern rome(they have called ever Romei "Romans" never Byzantine!) expand angaist the muslim...but misteriusly the "noble" want to disband army and fleet...and casually the Turks appear and kick them out from a lo of city in Anatolia...Mmmm...I think back the Turks(converted to islam shortly before) are the jews...the islam is a jew weapon...ok...but they have hit The Estern empire when they are weaker(after a long war angaist sasanids) and just before the appearance of the Turks ...and after in the fourth crusade the Catholic attack the Estern rome...and after the fourth crusader they never regain their power...Now, even before dedicating myself, I didn't believe in coincidences ... greater reason now ... behind the death of the Eastern Roman Empire are there Jews?

The jews have always loved to provoke wars to push their christian and islamic puppets to kill each other and thus feed their egregor with the death energy produced by the mass murders.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back