Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For Creating Enocian grammar.

Gremory666

Our English language has academic grammar such as Tense,structure,rules etc.... In joy of satan website, I saw enocian dictionary.I ask to all priest for making grammar of Enocian language.

No ones going to waste time and energy for that bullshit. The purpose of that dictionary is that you can easily pronounce the corrected enochian keys. Enochian is an enemy language used by enemies of Satan. The keys were corrected to glorify Satan and damn Yahweh. It serves no powerful purpose. Sanskrit and The Final RTR is a million times more powerful.

Jack said:
No ones going to waste time and energy for that bullshit. The purpose of that dictionary is that you can easily pronounce the corrected enochian keys. Enochian is an enemy language used by enemies of Satan. The keys were corrected to glorify Satan and damn Yahweh. It serves no powerful purpose. Sanskrit and The Final RTR is a million times more powerful.
Our Gods and Satan KNOW and USE Enochian too.

WiseDragon said:
Jack said:
Lol no it's not, educate yourself here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11982&p=48352&hilit=enochian#p48352

No one here knows this. Trust me I used to create my own enochian poems this info isnt on the JOS site and no other site has it most others are infested with filth of the enemy I did research on this years ago. The Gods also probably do not have time to teach this to you. If you want to put this much effort into something why not try to learn sanskrit look into that. Its much more rewarding and I suspect powerful.

If you like Enochian Just recite a few of the Keys sometimes but make sure to do the Final RTR always at least once daily that is the priority although I know this ancient mystical laungauge sounds cool. Look for those that say this has little to no power too why then was Maxine so attacked when she rewrote these keys.

I know though the rtr is way more powerful but if it puts you in a good mood do the keys sometimes no harm in it.

Hail Satan

Aquarius said:
WiseDragon said:
Jack said:
Lol no it's not, educate yourself here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11982&p=48352&hilit=enochian#p48352
Some years ago Maxine wrote that both The Gods and the enemy Nordics use the Enochian and that the keys are extremley powerful.
Maybe she was wrong, or I got it wrong. Don't know

WiseDragon said:
Some years ago Maxine wrote that both The Gods and the enemy Nordics use the Enochian and that the keys are extremley powerful.
Maybe she was wrong, or I got it wrong. Don't know
[url=https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Explanation.html said:
About the Enochian Keys[/url]"]Enochian is originally angel magick; used to summon angels. Below is a link for further study as to the background. I posted these are for educational purposes only. They have no connection to Satanism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back