Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wanted to know something

Usthepeople666

Hello everyone
I have been doing the 6 month spiritual warfare program for 2 days now(not long I know). I am trying to open my third eye and last night I have really vivid dreams and it was really awesome. I feel great on opening(or trying to open) my third eye. I don't feel any of the negative effects of opening the third eye which so called enlightened people claim on YouTube.
I wanted to know if what they show in movies like hypnotizing people and getting them to like you the instant you make eye contact with them possible?
I wanted to know if I go to clubs(I have stopped drinking) and meet women is there a way to directly get them interested in me? Like hypnosis or something? Please let me know .
Regards
Hail Satan
Hail the gods of hell

You can do a spiritual Venus square that will make your soul more attractive. For the looking into people's eyes thing, you can read the page about the "evil eye" I think it's on the JOS witchcraft page, yiu can use it for good things too. Looks like you're making a good improvement and you're on your best path :D

Those channels that talk about horrible things happening were created by the enemy and they are lies. They are trying to create subconscious fears and mental hangups against spiritual growth so people are too afraid to improve themselves. Or subconscious fears could work against people where they actually end up accidently cursing themselves horribly because of their fear. It's all lies and you can just ignore it, it's all from the enemy. If you have an open third eye it makes you smarter and able to see what is happening, so they wouldn't be able to control you. So the enemy is afraid of you opening your 3rd eye, but it's a very happy and good thing for us :D

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone
I have been doing the 6 month spiritual warfare program for 2 days now(not long I know). I am trying to open my third eye and last night I have really vivid dreams and it was really awesome. I feel great on opening(or trying to open) my third eye. I don't feel any of the negative effects of opening the third eye which so called enlightened people claim on YouTube.
I wanted to know if what they show in movies like hypnotizing people and getting them to like you the instant you make eye contact with them possible?
I wanted to know if I go to clubs(I have stopped drinking) and meet women is there a way to directly get them interested in me? Like hypnosis or something? Please let me know .
Regards
Hail Satan
Hail the gods of hell
Unless you look like an incel i don't think you need to "hypnotize" someone to like you . Forget everything and simply approach the girl you like and start a natural conversation with her. Hit on her in the first minute so she knows its a man to woman conversation and not a friend to friend conversation.Lines like "your cute, your sexy, you have beautiful eyes etc".What you should do is talk about a variety of topics and not just stick to one.Just don't talk about religion and politics.Have a sense of humor and make her laugh.Not like a joker but like sarcastic and dank humor ,preferably something about her. Ramp up the sexuality(touch) little by little and let things go down naturally. You should do general love magick to make yourself more attractive ,if you dont have a particular target . Approach 10 and 1 will definitely give you the attention you need. Just don't get depressed with initial rejections.

I'll tell you another thing, the girls you'll find in the clubs(who'll be down for something ) with be majorly party girls with adhd disorders. And the girls who'll come home with you that same night probably have done that before. Do understand that before going to a club searching for love.
262063_13022d5d0bcabb9a210965d472078cb913d445a8.jpg_facebook.jpg

This is a bad idea

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You can do a spiritual Venus square that will make your soul more attractive. For the looking into people's eyes thing, you can read the page about the "evil eye" I think it's on the JOS witchcraft page, yiu can use it for good things too. Looks like you're making a good improvement and you're on your best path :D
❤️❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back