Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The 6th Chackras activation

Artanis

I've completed the 6th Chackra 7 days opening, why dont i feel any bliss?

Should i wait for 1 month?

As it says in the Chackra ´front page`:It is best to wait a month after completing these for the first time though, as the effects can manifest intensely days or even weeks later.

Artanis said:

As it says in the Chackra ´front page`:It is best to wait a month after completing these for the first time though, as the effects can manifest intensely days or even weeks later.
The opening chakras meditations are just used to slowly get their energy activated then you meditate on all your chakras everyday.

You should definitily do the full chakra meditation everyday if you want to open them. What i do is to aside doing the full chakra meditation everyday with 36 reps for each chakra i do a 40 days working for each of my chakras at 100 or 216 reps to open them further. It takes time to open them but it's worth it. This will make you more powerful and even make your spells and obviously the Final Rtr more powerful.

luis said:
Artanis said:

The opening chakras meditations are just used to slowly get their energy activated then you meditate on all your chakras everyday.

You should definitily do the full chakra meditation everyday if you want to open them. What i do is to aside doing the full chakra meditation everyday with 36 reps for each chakra i do a 40 days working for each of my chakras at 100 or 216 reps to open them further. It takes time to open them but it's worth it. This will make you more powerful and even make your spells and obviously the Final Rtr more powerful.

"To perform this meditation optimally, it is important that your soul is already open. If you haven't already performed the "Opening of the Soul" meditations, then I strongly encourage you to do so before beginning the meditation given below."

What about this? Should i first do The openings?

And If i should, do they close like in a couple of days, or do i have Time to open them And then do The full Chackra breathing meditation?

Artanis said:
luis said:
Artanis said:

"To perform this meditation optimally, it is important that your soul is already open. If you haven't already performed the "Opening of the Soul" meditations, then I strongly encourage you to do so before beginning the meditation given below."

And If i should, do they close like in a couple of days, or do i have Time to open them And then do The full Chackra breathing meditation?
You should first open all your chakras as instructed and then do the full chakra meditation with low reps if you are pretty new. Don't worry they won't close and you have time.

luis said:
Artanis said:
luis said:

You should first open all your chakras as instructed and then do the full chakra meditation with low reps if you are pretty new. Don't worry they won't close and you have time.

Ok. But how many days should i do the openings from the Throat Chackra to the Base Chackra. It doesnt give a certain amount of times like 3rd eye to Crown Chackra. :?

Artanis said:
luis said:
Artanis said:

Ok. But how many days should i do the openings from the Throat Chackra to the Base Chackra. It doesnt give a certain amount of times like 3rd eye to Crown Chackra. :?
One day each unless it's say otherways.

Huh, this actually answered my question I was going to post about soon.

I'm 3 months (almost 4) into my new schedule and despite doing the opening rituals for my chakras I still don't feel fully open and empowered. I mean, I know it takes daily work and a long time working on them. But I didn't realize just how long that could be :/

Any ideas for empowering the chakras every day? I've heard everything from SaTaNaMa into each chakra works, to just spin them at the speed of light :/ Currently I'm doing the chakra spinning method

Poweredbythesun said:
Huh, this actually answered my question I was going to post about soon.

I'm 3 months (almost 4) into my new schedule and despite doing the opening rituals for my chakras I still don't feel fully open and empowered. I mean, I know it takes daily work and a long time working on them. But I didn't realize just how long that could be :/

Any ideas for empowering the chakras every day? I've heard everything from SaTaNaMa into each chakra works, to just spin them at the speed of light :/ Currently I'm doing the chakra spinning method
Don't be sad. Most people's will not rise the kundalini in one year...this is unfortunately the reality. You have to work daily on them, the most powerful way is to use the mantra's as in the full chakra meditation. Another one is to do the Asana+Mantra from Egon. There are many ways, the most powerful are the ones where they combine Asana+breathing exercise+mantra or Mantra+mudra or Asana+mantra. You can choose wich one you like more. Satanama is good too.

Just keep in mind that is a long process. Other than working on your chakras, do magick to help yourself in getting rid of illness, hung-ups or life problems because they are the ones that block your chakras. By eliminating them not only you are making your life better but you are even opening the chakras that were blocked because of these things.

What about the Full Chackra Meditation? Is it a must to do all of them at once? Or can you do like 2. And then later in the day 2 and then 3?

Artanis said:
What about the Full Chackra Meditation? Is it a must to do all of them at once? Or can you do like 2. And then later in the day 2 and then 3?

As I understand it and feel it, You have kinda have to work with each chakra each day or to be more specific you have to work on them with a maximum break of 36hours. so you have to do something with EACH Chakra every 1.5 Days. IDK About the bliss you asked before but as I advanced I got happier in life. It is also really cool to feel your soul :D And to see that you can perform magick xD

how I do it, I either do a full chakra meditation with all chakras or I just do like 2 or 4 chakras and ez chakraspin. Or if I really do not have any time or energy I only do the ez chakraspin. You have to keep your Chakras busy. Like you have to do with your body, imagine how your arm would end up if you would only move it once a week for 20mins.

BTW why the fuck are you still opening your Chakas? Shouldn't you have done this like ages ago? xD Just wanted to give you an ass-kick with that statement.

Just keep the ball rolling mate.

Artanis said:

AAnd try do RTRs each day. It really helped me with my chakras especially with my 6th.

NinRick said:
Artanis said:

As I understand it and feel it, You have kinda have to work with each chakra each day or to be more specific you have to work on them with a maximum break of 36hours. so you have to do something with EACH Chakra every 1.5 Days. IDK About the bliss you asked before but as I advanced I got happier in life. It is also really cool to feel your soul :D And to see that you can perform magick xD

how I do it, I either do a full chakra meditation with all chakras or I just do like 2 or 4 chakras and ez chakraspin. Or if I really do not have any time or energy I only do the ez chakraspin. You have to keep your Chakras busy. Like you have to do with your body, imagine how your arm would end up if you would only move it once a week for 20mins.

BTW why the fuck are you still opening your Chakas? Shouldn't you have done this like ages ago? xD Just wanted to give you an ass-kick with that statement.

Yeaaah... :? But i... Kindaaaa started meditating every day regularly last autumn :roll: :lol:

And yeah... Ive Been a satanist from winter 2015 :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

NinRick said:
Artanis said:

SHIIT! i thought i could work on each chackra ONCE a week :cry: On their OWN days :roll:

luis said:
Artanis said:

I tried that your way and i got distracted SOOO much. Does it actually take close to an hour to do the Full chackra meditation? I mean aligning takes like 1 min, aligning them one by one when doing them 10 secs on each one, breathing exercises about 2 mins on each 6, vibrating them about 36 times(lesser feels too low)21 mins all of them for me and then about 3 mins(which i take) to meditate on them. :roll:

Artanis said:
luis said:
Artanis said:

I tried that your way and i got distracted SOOO much. Does it actually take close to an hour to do the Full chackra meditation? I mean aligning takes like 1 min, aligning them one by one when doing them 10 secs on each one, breathing exercises about 2 mins on each 6, vibrating them about 36 times(lesser feels too low)21 mins all of them for me and then about 3 mins(which i take) to meditate on them. :roll:
It does take me 30 mins for me to do a full chakra meditation with 36 reps each (with third eye and pineal gland too) but it's worth it.

You say that you usualy do a lot of Rtrs so i don't see why you should get distracted. If you want some motivation think that is almost "usless" to do a lot of Rtrs if you are not strong spirituality and to be strong you need to meditate everyday. One of my Rtr could be stronger than five of yours just because i meditate everyday and my energy is stronger (of course this is an example i don't actualy know how much powerful one of my Rtr is it could be less or more but i was trying to make a point, you need to meditate).

I take quicker breats when i vibrate a mantra and this is why i'm quicker. Another thing is that you don't really need to concentrare for 3 minutes for each chakra after you vibrated the mantra. Just 1 minute or a bit less is fine even because if you think about it when you are vibrating the mantra in the chakra you are actualy concentrating on It for that whole time. This will make things ((quicker)). It works for me at least and i'm still advancing.

luis said:
Artanis said:
luis said:

It does take me 30 mins for me to do a full chakra meditation with 36 reps each (with third eye and pineal gland too) but it's worth it.

You say that you usualy do a lot of Rtrs so i don't see why you should get distracted. If you want some motivation think that is almost "usless" to do a lot of Rtrs if you are not strong spirituality and to be strong you need to meditate everyday. One of my Rtr could be stronger than five of yours just because i meditate everyday and my energy is stronger (of course this is an example i don't actualy know how much powerful one of my Rtr is it could be less or more but i was trying to make a point, you need to meditate).

I take quicker breats when i vibrate a mantra and this is why i'm quicker. Another thing is that you don't really need to concentrare for 3 minutes for each chakra after you vibrated the mantra. Just 1 minute or a bit less is fine even because if you think about it when you are vibrating the mantra in the chakra you are actualy concentrating on It for that whole time. This will make things ((quicker)). It works for me at least and i'm still advancing.

Ohhh... Well that makes this sound... Easier(faster) :eek:

The Meditations just seem a little bit confusing(ie how much it could take to do some meditations)

Artanis said:
luis said:
Artanis said:

Ohhh... Well that makes this sound... Easier(faster) :eek:

The Meditations just seem a little bit confusing(ie how much it could take to do some meditations)
It's really up to you on how fast or slow you can do your meditations. Like i said i still advanced even if i didn't do everything slow. I can't do 5 hours of meditations and in the way it's shorter, effective and takes less time. I still vibrare the word slowly but i take quicker breath.

Another thing is that if you want to take less time but still have good effects you could combine Yoga+Mantra. Like in the routine of Egon that he posted here. That may be a bit more advanced, so better to wait a bit for that.

luis said:
Artanis said:
luis said:

Can i do the breathing exercise only 1 time? Or should i do multiple?

Artanis said:
luis said:
Artanis said:

Can i do the breathing exercise only 1 time? Or should i do multiple?
If you do multiples it will have more power, if you do one it will have the power of one. Just do how you feel is better for you.

These meditations are just "activating" the chakras somehow. It might take years until you will fully open them. You need to be consistent and patient. As it was said above, start meditating on all the chakras everyday. Try not to skip any day. Wait for a good moon time (obviously avoid the void moon) and from that time try to meditate daily on all the chakras.

I recommend using sexual energy to open stubborn chakras as well to empower them. [suggestion]

Especially the sixth, pineal gland, and the crown.

Energy goes up and creates a sense of euphoria and calmness. [experience]

Spiritual advancement is individual. We move at our own pace.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back