Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jupiter Square-spiritual, my experience, recomended

I've been doing spiritual jupiter square with this affirmation and i've been having massive results.

affirmation: "in a positive and healthy way for me, energy of jupiter square is permanently increasing, strengthening and fully empowering my good luck and fortune in every way. Energy of jupiter square also permanently removes and destroys everything that weakens the positive qualities of my natal jupiter."

now many of you probably know this affirmation is used in money magick, aswell as material squares for money and wealth, but i did it on purpose with the spiritual one and it works on the mental and spiritual wealth, luck and fortune. this square with this affirmation (spiritual) made my life extremly better day by day by day. it also removed shitload of problems and hang ups and this is why im telling you this. it will heal you mentaly and spiritually, my life turned completely around exactly the way i wanted it, when it comes to love, friendships, job, happiness, mental issues, some other planetary issues, family issues, everything became better and problems just kept solving themselves rapidly. but the most important thing here is about your spiritual and mental wealth/health that this square caused. im just recommending this because it worked extremely well with me.

i also apologize if this has already been discussed somewhere on the forum.

Hails to you all!

I had similar results when I was doing it :D Glad to see you again on the forums:)

Whenever you write something this always makes me happy :D

"dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
celebrating on the distant blue isle..."
:D

Ill do that but I wonder could this empower or help with planets in Sagittarius like the outer planets or Saturn. That might fix my Saturn issues. I will try the same affirmation.

darkmonkey666 said:
Ill do that but I wonder could this empower or help with planets in Sagittarius like the outer planets or Saturn. That might fix my Saturn issues. I will try the same affirmation.

Well according to the Square page on Jupiter. Using a Svaha spiritual square of course.

In your astrology chart: The house Jupiter is posited in, along with the houses that have the signs of Sagittarius and Pisces on the cusps.

The Kabalistic/Magickal planetary square working empowers the crown chakra and pineal gland, and strengthens a weakened/debilitated Jupiter in one's astrology chart and helps in the affairs ruled by the houses with the signs of Sagittarius and Pisces on the cusps and the house containing Jupiter.

So basically it boosts Jupiter, the house Jupiter is in. And the Cusps signs of Pisces and Sagittarius.

As for planets judging from reading it without getting deeper or misinterpreting it. Kabalistically you have to support the individual planet with the individual square i.e. Mercury with Mercury Square or Venus with Venus square.

So basically judging from what you said Your kinda wondering if it works like that with planets like a cheat but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work that way. Merely just the sign.

Guess judging from what it does it boost the 3 houses which in turn help the houses but not the planets themselves. If it were that case squares would have been a lot more easier to perform since 1 square could potentially affect 3 houses(or 2 if the planet is in a ruler house) and multiple planets. In simplest terms it's a house booster and Jupiter booster but not a planetary booster unless you use the specific square of the planet.

Aquarius said:
I had similar results when I was doing it :D Glad to see you again on the forums:)

i never left, i am always here, im just busy with my life currently since everything is going very super in the past few months and i am building up on it. :D :D :D

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Whenever you write something this always makes me happy :D

"dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
celebrating on the distant blue isle..."
:D

when im happy i get a bit childish :lol: :lol: :lol: so i had to write it ahhahaha :D :D :D

darkmonkey666 said:

i personally have enough planets who neutralize my saturn problems. as far as i know, sun, venus and jupiter square can completely offset the saturns negative effects. but to be honest, if there is a specific issue you want to get rid off, i would recomend the runes. ive been doing so many different things with runes in the past 2 years, i can definitely tell you that runes also harden you up, like f*cking ALOT and they also offset some negative things you have in the planets. this is my experience. i cannot speak for all...

Gear88 said:
darkmonkey666 said:

Well according to the Square page on Jupiter. Using a Svaha spiritual square of course.

In your astrology chart: The house Jupiter is posited in, along with the houses that have the signs of Sagittarius and Pisces on the cusps.

The Kabalistic/Magickal planetary square working empowers the crown chakra and pineal gland, and strengthens a weakened/debilitated Jupiter in one's astrology chart and helps in the affairs ruled by the houses with the signs of Sagittarius and Pisces on the cusps and the house containing Jupiter.

So basically it boosts Jupiter, the house Jupiter is in. And the Cusps signs of Pisces and Sagittarius.

As for planets judging from reading it without getting deeper or misinterpreting it. Kabalistically you have to support the individual planet with the individual square i.e. Mercury with Mercury Square or Venus with Venus square.

So basically judging from what you said Your kinda wondering if it works like that with planets like a cheat but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work that way. Merely just the sign.

Guess judging from what it does it boost the 3 houses which in turn help the houses but not the planets themselves. If it were that case squares would have been a lot more easier to perform since 1 square could potentially affect 3 houses(or 2 if the planet is in a ruler house) and multiple planets. In simplest terms it's a house booster and Jupiter booster but not a planetary booster unless you use the specific square of the planet.

Ok thanks. I guess I will have to figure out another way to boost my Aquarius and Capricorn houses which rule affairs id like to improve. I am going to do the Saturn Square when it went into Aquarius (since that is more positive and I didnt like the energy in Cappy)

Ok I started this working btw with the affirmation I feel really good btw. Thanks for mentioning this. I am going to try this a few times.

Hail Satan

Thank you for this working this affirmation even half way though has made a great deal of positive changes in my life even with it being retrograde.

Now I want to add a question how would I formulate a mantra to later do the same with the Sun Venus Mars etc the same principal. I am sure those workings can be made just as positive. I would like to do this in November with Mars when it enters scorpio since my mars is in detriment. Any help. That would help me out even more than this working.

Gear88 said:

Sorry to ping a 2019 post, but I thought it would be worse to make a new post altogether just for a single question.

My question is: since the spiritual square empowers both the planet and the house it is posited in, and basically you have no control, at all, over the energies, is it desirable to do a spiritual square for a planet posited in the 12th house? On one side, since planets in the 12th are usually weakened, it should be a good thing to do, because the square empowers the planet, it should "fix" it, so to say. But on the other side, since the 12th is usually a harmful house, could empowering it bring misfortune? Or does the spiritual square bring out just the positive things (for example with the 12th psychic abilities)
HAIL SATAN

Taurus666 said:
Gear88 said:

Sorry to ping a 2019 post, but I thought it would be worse to make a new post altogether just for a single question.

My question is: since the spiritual square empowers both the planet and the house it is posited in, and basically you have no control, at all, over the energies, is it desirable to do a spiritual square for a planet posited in the 12th house? On one side, since planets in the 12th are usually weakened, it should be a good thing to do, because the square empowers the planet, it should "fix" it, so to say. But on the other side, since the 12th is usually a harmful house, could empowering it bring misfortune? Or does the spiritual square bring out just the positive things (for example with the 12th psychic abilities)
HAIL SATAN
If you use the right affirmation the Square will only bring you good things. Jupiter rules good luck so I doubt it will backfire on you. Use in your affirmation:"In a positive way for me" and you are good.

AncientShadow666 said:
I've been doing spiritual jupiter square with this affirmation and i've been having massive results.

affirmation: "in a positive and healthy way for me, energy of jupiter square is permanently increasing, strengthening and fully empowering my good luck and fortune in every way. Energy of jupiter square also permanently removes and destroys everything that weakens the positive qualities of my natal jupiter."

now many of you probably know this affirmation is used in money magick, aswell as material squares for money and wealth, but i did it on purpose with the spiritual one and it works on the mental and spiritual wealth, luck and fortune. this square with this affirmation (spiritual) made my life extremly better day by day by day. it also removed shitload of problems and hang ups and this is why im telling you this. it will heal you mentaly and spiritually, my life turned completely around exactly the way i wanted it, when it comes to love, friendships, job, happiness, mental issues, some other planetary issues, family issues, everything became better and problems just kept solving themselves rapidly. but the most important thing here is about your spiritual and mental wealth/health that this square caused. im just recommending this because it worked extremely well with me.

Hails to you all!
So are you supposed to state this affirmation 9 times after vibrating the planetary mantra? The use of affirmations are never explained on the JoS Planetary square page...

AncientShadow666 said:

Hails to you all!
So are you supposed to state this affirmation 9 times after vibrating the planetary mantra? The use of affirmations are never explained on the JoS Planetary square page...

[/quote]

9 is for endings. 5, 8, or 10 would be better, 10 is probably the best for this one specifically. Unless there is a better number associated with Jupiter.

Academic Scholar said:
AncientShadow666 said:

Hails to you all!

i changed many workings from x9 to x8 repetions on affirmation. it works very well

AncientShadow666 said:

Hails to you all!

Will this get rid of or fix any problems caused by Saturn in Sagittarius. I just started this today with this in mind but want to ask anyways.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back