Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help With the Elements

darkmonkey666

I figure I should post here and ask just cause I dont want to do anything more dumb than I did years ago with this. I need some advice on fixing a problem. I unbalanced myself years ago with Air by intaking way to much of it. I seek a little help with this. It recently dawned on my why I was way to detached and had trouble feeling emotions fully.
I noticed I have way to much air element I kind of saw this in my minds eye. I had tried to invoke water 2 times so far. Not much help with the issue.

Today I breathed out the element 4 breaths but I dont want to hurt myself. Is there any advice you guys have on this. I want back to my normal self I was trying to figure this out for the last few years and I think I found the issue.

What about fire I may be a little overbalanced in that according to my chart too. 3 of my chart rulers are in fire signs and I have another fire planet as well as NN in fire and fire is on two angles. Should I breathe that out as well. I want to fix this but not do something dumb. So that is why I am posting.

Thanks if you can help.

If you did too much air you can do some earth to balance it. But only do a little bit then wait a day or 2 and see how it feels. Because you don't feel it right away then whatever you do all hits at once.

Don't worry about breathing out the your dominant element(s). You should be invoking more of the element(s) you're lacking to balance out. It can take quite some time to feel the element(s) you're lacking with the exception of fire as biolelectricity tends to be hot. Moreso SATANAMA will even it out.
If it's difficult to feel and invoke the water element, you should try working with it during the colder part of day. With time you will become very cold after invoking it.

Thanks for the answer. I will try earth later tonight. I guess it makes sense. Water is opposite of Fire not Air. That is why that wasnt fixing it. I will try earth a little tonight. Wait a few days then try it again if its helping.
Ok How I over balanced myself in Air is I did a dumb working where I breathed in Air each day as part of it I think it was a 40vday working I cant even remember what it was for cause this was over 5 years ago. It actually took a little time to take effect slowly I was feeling emotions less to almost nothing over a year or two after that. It started coming back a little but slowly. So this may take some time to reverse. I generally before that felt things deeply as I have plenty of water. I am Water fire more so. Less in Air and no earth other than Neptune whicg I think undermines it even more.

I do SATANAMA each day for at least 20 minutes no matter what too cause I believe it prevents aging if I affirm my telomeres are fully activated and will give me a lot more time to achieve godhood. I have done that for awhile. Hp Mageson said 15 minutes on that was fine a long time ago but generally I do 20-30 minutes vibrating this a day. That didnt fix this issue yet although it may be why my emotions are coming back somewhat.

Well anyways thanks for answering oh and do planets in the earth houses count somewhat for that element my chart ruler as well as a couple of others are in the 10th house.

If i recall correctly in the spiritual warning training program, when you've reach the parts with the elements it's said that you should not proceed to working with the elements until you know yourself 100%

Unless what i said above is true, i suggest you stop messing around with the elements, you can do a normal working to fix your problems, green energy can be used for balance.

However like i said before you should know yourself, and what is affecting you, this could in fact be a transit, or a natal problem, look at your chart i'd suggest keeping track of your moon, in both your natal, solar and lunar returns since you're having problems with emotions.
See if they're any aspects to Saturn, as Saturn is known to cause blockages.

Even though I would really be careful with the elements like Rook mentioned even the preliminary elemental training.

Have you, if your gonna delve into tried Akashic breathing and perhaps vibrating Akahsa or the more powerful Akausha. It's the safest element(Luke-warm temperature) and on top of that it assists in balancing.

A simple affirmation might be "All of my elements are completely and eternally balanced and empowered in the most happiest, beneficial, and best way for me" could add healthiest if you feel like you need soundness of mind, body, and soul. As for numbers of time 1, 8, 10; you can also try 5 like Shael mentioned a balancing and harmonic growth number despite his assessment of being a slow materializing number.

If past tense can't be used as it ruins the affirmation I guess "balancing and empowering". Another possibility is simply stating "balanced or balancing". No empowering that way your elements balance but not necessarily commanded to empower and become stronger. Or at least not focusing on the affirmation providing such course.

Our professional astrologers are the best to answer your question about your chart.
IMO Visit https://www.astro.com/
Use the Extended Chart Selection to see an overview of your elemental composition and natal chart.
You guys saying that the OP should be very careful with elements are not serious. It does hurt to try, all he has to do is approach elemental invocation in a balanced way.

ZirGohed999 said:
You guys saying that the OP should be very careful with elements are not serious.
i hope you see the irony in your statement.

[url=https://web.archive.org/web/20150412072333/http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwarfare666/Hell's%20Army%20Spiritual%20Warfare%20Training%20Manual.pdf said:
Hell's Army Spiritual Warfare Training Manual(page 85)[/url]"]Those of you who have gotten this far will have to make an important choice. The
meditations from this point on can be very dangerous. I am speaking from
experience here. There are many authors who write from a theoretical scholastic
prospective and have not had the direct experience with certain meditations and
psychic practices. I am going to give you *my* personal experiences with the
meditations that follow. Remember- THESE ARE MY OWN DIRECT
EXPERIENCES AND SOME OF WHAT I EXPERIENCED, YOU MAY OR MAY
NOT AS WE ARE INDIVIDUALS, BUT THESE MEDITATIONS *ARE* HIGHLY
EFFECTIVE, POWERFUL AND DANGEROUS

ZirGohed999 said:
all he has to do is approach elemental invocation in a balanced way.
Yea, this is near impossible if you don't know yourself 100% like i said,
thing is the results may vary depending on his elemental affinity, the duration of how long these effects last will also vary, not to mention there can be a backlash of the opposing element.
in the end if you don't know yourself 100%, what results is constantly invoking the elements in a futile balancing act.

lol, continue placing limitations on yourself while others advance. "It is impossible", "it's dangerous", "you don't know yourself". I guess I know you better than you know yourself to tell you not to invoke the elements right? I'm sure you know the OP more than he knows himself right? Please if you don't want to invoke the elements, step aside let others who understand that there is no gain without pain advance. Balance and common sense is what counts here.
The next thing we will see on the forums is "I have been dedicated for 50 years, please help me advance!!!"
WTF? It's this type of mentality (rook's) that holds people back.

On the same page you're citing, HPS maxine said she doesn't place limitations on anyone, what they need do is apply common sense.

ZirGohed999 said:
I guess I know you better than you know yourself to tell you not to invoke the elements right? I'm sure you know the OP more than he knows himself right?
Yea i'm sure of it too, that's why he made a topic called 'Help with the elements" because he messed around with the elements lol

ZirGohed999 said:
Balance and common sense is what counts here.
Obviously, there's a lot of common sense in ignoring a warning and doing something ill-prepared lol,
'Hey i'm a new SS never really made a strong AOP or anything to offset bad planetary transits, but i'm gonna do this Saturn square, cuz they're no limitations, those people who warned me that it could be harmful are holding me back and placing limits on me, they should step aside and let me advance, NO PAIN NO GAIN!'
1 week later
'topic - HELP ME PLZ!!1!!
post - hey i'm really depressed and i feel like offing myself i also have [genetic saturn problem1] and [genetic saturn problem2] and i don't know why this is happening, help me pleaze :c'

you're literally the only guy i know who says to ignore a warning and do something stupid and ILL PREPRARED, while justifying that action by saying you just need common sense.
the actual fuck lol

ZirGohed999 said:
WTF? It's this type of mentality (rook's) that holds people back.
So, HP-Maxine writes a warning that doing these meditations ill-prepared is harmful and dangerous
ZirGohed999 - c:
I warn people that doing these meditations ill-prepared is harmful and dagerous
ZirGohed999- YOU'RE HOLDING PEOPLE BACK, REEEEEEEEEE

ZirGohed999 said:
HPS maxine said she doesn't place limitations on anyone
you're also saying they're no limitations, but at the same time saying that you need to do it in a balanced way.
you do realize doing something in a balanced way is inherently putting a limit right?

ZirGohed999 said:
what they need do is apply common sense.
take your own advise.

So the clergy who wrote the page should also take her own advice right? lol
You only want to attack my post when I actually cited the page you also cited. Clap for yourself.

I guess you don't know that there are more than one ways to invoke the elements right?

Look at this, written by Hp Mageson.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=11617

SATANAMA is the five elements of creation.
S N are male elements and T M are the female elements
that of Fire and Air are male and Earth and Water are
female. The A is neuter the Ather of which the male and
female elements manifest out and are part as physical
reality forms the A is placed with all four other element
letter to give them power to generate.

I guess vibrating SATANAMA is dangerous right? lol
Or vibrating the elements in their grossier forms (Akasha, Vayu, Tejas, Jalam and Prithvi) in 5 reps will knock one unconscious right? Common Sense is when one starts with a low rep and build up gradually.

But don't even start at all "because rook said so and rook words is the law". Please we need more long spiel on why we should not be daring and attempt advanced meditation because everything written on the website should be followed squarely or else the long arm of the law of rook's angry keyboard punching is coming to get us.

The seed mantra of the Sun "Surya" contains the fire element. Anyone who has vibrated the mantra for a long time should know that by now. I myself have continuously without fail increased the fire element in me by just vibrating that mantra. Is it funny that most people don't know they are invoking fiery energies when using Surya for cleaning and protection?

ZirGohed999 said:
So the clergy who wrote the page should also take her own advice right? lol
You only want to attack my post when I actually cited the page you also cited. Clap for yourself.
boi, i didn't really think i'd have to teach you basic logic and understanding, but i will, as you're clearly lacking it.

Telling/warning someone not to do something stupid is ADVISE

telling someone that they're no limitations in SS is a STATEMENT.

with advise you can obviously not take it, a statement however can either by true or false, in this case, there being no limitations in SS is true,
one can do as they wish as they have free will.

but just because someone has the free will to jump of a cliff or jump into a pool of lava, does that mean they should or is it a wise decision?

ZirGohed999 said:
muh SATANAMA and muh SURYA
Yea because these basic meditations such as vibrating SATANAMA and SURYA is just as potent and powerful as the advanced meditations such as invoking the raw element.

Next thing you tell me, sticking your hand in fire is the same as sticking your hand in lava.

anyways, do whatever stupidity you wish, you're not worth my time.

DarkMonkey666 is a great man, he has more than enough experience to be able to work with elements :lol: Seriously breathing a couple breathes of an element is NOT the end of the world for anyone. Start small and if it's too much than breathe it back out. There doesn't have to be some kind of big fear against this

Ol argedco luciftias thanks for chipping that in, it buttresses my point....Rook, the tests results are out! I'm your daddy!! lol..Jokes aside, as luciftias said it doesn't count as stupidity to do a couple breaths of the elements and grow gradually from there.
Rook thinks using common sense is lack of logic lol, are you a couch potato or what? Maybe you turned into a lava while breathing in a few rounds of the elements? I guess it was real in your mind.
No hard feelings bro, I got your back even if you don't have my time. Bye!

Basically the worst thing that would happen from a few element breathes is you might be a little uncomfortable for a day or 2. But then you just breathe it back out or breathe in it's opposite element or some akasha to balance it and you're all good. Don't do more breathes than it recommends until you wait at least 24 hours and see how it feels because it could all hit you later if you do too much. But if you have some common sense and don't do more than it recommends there really is nothing to worry about. I've noticed most of the people who have such a fear against the elements and try to not let anyone use them are people who never really worked with them much themselves. But a few breathes of an element is perfectly safe for pretty much anyone.

Thank you. I will try earth 3 or 4 times at least. My chart and my personality says that I am very underbalanced in it. I will start that after void moon of course. I believe I can do this. I didnt fully waste those years before btw.

Part of this lack of emotions I believe is from abusing a certain drug that has been Stated on here to cause this. I came across that. It seems like its coming back but slowly. I mean I used to feel things very strongly.

I will try this invoking earth a little at a time see if I can balance this out. I have plenty of Air in my chart. If it matters I have all my rulers in an earth houses (i have an intercepted sign). I am not sure if that means maybe I am not as unbalanced as I think but I will do it anyways.

I do know myself more than most and know for sure I am way overbalanced in Fire and underbalanced in earth. The only thing I am unsure about is water cause I am not unbalanced in my chart at all with it but I would bet since its opposite is fire that may be causing this too. I probably burned that away.

I will try earth a little then water.

This cant harm anything.

If this is the cause of drug abuse which this was pushed upon me by a doctor at a time when I was vunerable and at the time I felt embarressed to talk about it but it was so hard to come off of. I got addicted to it faster than I thought. I have been off it for a long time though.

The drug is benzos. Any ideas if this is the case maybe I should post this in the health group. Does anyone know how to fix it. I kind of knew this but just recently thought of it too. This is a common effect. Some people are reported to be completely emotionless in everything for long periods of time.

Maybe fixing the elements will help this I am not on any drugs now btw. I do know myself quite well I could list off all my likes and dislikes I know what my goals are I know all that better by far than I did the first time I was messing with elements. It was dumb to invoke Air like that since I was already well balanced in it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back