Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lucid dreaming

Larissa666

Hello everyone.

Does anyone know if there is way to stop lucid dreams? Or is it simply unavoidable to have them? Do they come with the territory (inevitable result of spiritual progress)?

Right now, I do not like when they happen, that’s why I want them to stop, if possible. I must say that I haven’t provoked them, which means I didn’t do anything intentionally to make them happen. They are coming on their own, when they want. Last night I had worst one, I was aware that I was dreaming, and I wanted to wake up, but I couldn’t. I had a feeling that I will be stuck in there forever. I was terrified.

I do not think this is enemy attack, but I might be wrong.

Thank you all in advance.

Hail Satan!!!

Larissa666 said:
Hello everyone.

Does anyone know if there is way to stop lucid dreams? Or is it simply unavoidable to have them? Do they come with the territory (inevitable result of spiritual progress)?

Right now, I do not like when they happen, that’s why I want them to stop, if possible. I must say that I haven’t provoked them, which means I didn’t do anything intentionally to make them happen. They are coming on their own, when they want. Last night I had worst one, I was aware that I was dreaming, and I wanted to wake up, but I couldn’t. I had a feeling that I will be stuck in there forever. I was terrified.

Hail Satan!!!

as a kid i had the same problem i had the weirdest dreams where i died or got kidnapped and all sorts of weird things. sometimes when something happend i actualy felt the pain troughout the day. at points where i knew i was dreaming and wanted to get out i couldnt it felt like sleep paralysis at times. one thing that did work for me after a while was when i wanted to get out of a dream or when i did have sleep paralysis, i just didnt protest at all and tried to keep calm for 2 or so minutes. after the 2 minutes i put all of my being into snapping out of it, i did get out by doing this. after doing this a couple of times the dreams went away i am not sure if this will help but it seemed like it did help for me.

Larissa666 said:

Generally when a person learns Lucid dreaming is through dream journals and stating reality checks. For example one of them is looking at your hands and before hand saying "Am I dreaming?" then counting their fingers. If the reality check works inside the dream then there MAY be a chance to work. In most cases people will state multiple reality checks and on top of that make sure that it works sometimes there are limited awakenings or even false awakenings when potential realism of the dream takes a life of it's own.

Again most people struggle with lucid dreaming and spend a great deal of time working at it. Much like Astral/Etheric projection.

Here's the thing Larissa666 did you ever try meditating inside your Lucid dreams if they've gotten so vivid it feels like real life or an extension of real life. There is a book were people are trained to lucid dream and perform individual or group military training exercises non-stop till morning and performing physical real-life training after waking up. Some sci-fi book speaking about future military operations. In other words they never stop training even at night.

Funny enough there is also the Tibetan aspect of Dream Yoga. Yoga being performed in the dream lucid world. In most cases these Tibetans aren't taught Lucid dreaming like we do it. Perhaps from a young age to induce the feeling. No these guys are thought how to enter their dreams and materialize their dreams through trance training. Or more specifically create a dreamscape and enter it though zooming or some sort of manipulation of dream matter. Like for example picking up a rock and zooming into the image and all of a sudden popping into your dream.

Even more hilarious according to some researchers despite the fact our astral bodies extend a little bit around us to absorb energy for sleep. Whether you have your own personal dreamscape or Astral projection into the dream world not an etheric projection to real-time physical space. You can do whatever the fuck you want in fact meditation is usually the go-to for Far Easterners in training. So aside from your personal dreamscape in your head you can take it to the next level for Astral projections i.e. the dream unconcious of the spiritual realm or Etheric projection and the real-time buffer dimension.

I guess in my understanding of what your saying is. You activated something or delved into something and are trying to turn it off. My best guess there is a slight annoyance perhaps even some tiredness waking up feeling kinda like you've been awake the whole time. Unfortunately it's like Pringles once you pop the fun doesn't stop. Perhaps suppressing this gift might not be wise. Look at Zolaluckystar's suppression of Astral/Etheric projection due to a traumatic event, now she is in the process of re-awakening such gifts.

Larissa666 said:
Hello everyone.

Hail Satan!!!
Lucid dreams can usually be controlled if you know what you're doing. If you are in a dream and are aware of it, you can force it to end. There's a myriad of ways to do this. Personally I just snap out of it intuitively, but you can also try, for example, shattering the dream like a window, or burning the whole dream with blue flames. It's basically just applying your willpower to forcefully stop the dream. I've had bad dreams in the past where midway I would realize I'm dreaming, snap out of it, get mad, go back into the dream and kill everyone, then snap out of it again. That killing part is optional of course, but it's exceptionally fun if the dream involved the enemy in some way :D

What about setting your alarm in your dream then going to sleep in your dream? Would that work, or might it be dangerous, sort of like putting yourself into a real-life coma? Alternatively, what about, perhaps, creating a portal which turns very dark, pitch black, but then comes into real-life, waking-world light where if you go into it, it reactivates your wake-up system and wakes you up? Perhaps you could create a thing of your choice - which could be anything at all - that when you conjur this or activate it, it is set to wake you up.

FancyMancy said:
What about setting your alarm in your dream then going to sleep in your dream? Would that work, or might it be dangerous, sort of like putting yourself into a real-life coma? Alternatively, what about, perhaps, creating a portal which turns very dark, pitch black, but then comes into real-life, waking-world light where if you go into it, it reactivates your wake-up system and wakes you up? Perhaps you could create a thing of your choice - which could be anything at all - that when you conjur this or activate it, it is set to wake you up.
I like your idea but i think an affirmation everyday is more easy :lol:
Not to stop to lucid dreaming but to controll if you want to lucid dream or not becauase i think he doesn't have the control.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:
Not to stop to lucid dreaming but to controll if you want to lucid dream or not becauase i think he doesn't have the control.
Fair enough, lol.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:
This is still confusing to me. What do you mean by an affirmation everyday?

FancyMancy said:

This would parallel into what are false awakenings. Basically it's so real you literally believe it's real-life even though it isn't. Though your mentioning of doing an active aspect to awaken is kinda interesting. Thing is sounds like even if Larissa is awakened she is so lucid though induced into the dream it's harder to awake. For example I can become lucid or aware and sometimes the dream keeps me inside but often times it last a short while before something kicks me out and I awake.

Either way you can do research on it search "False awakenings and lucid dreaming".

TopoftheAbyss said:
luis said:
FancyMancy said:
Using an affirmation like:"In a positive way for me i can now control everytime when to lucid dream". Or a better affirmation :lol:
Hope you get what i mean. If you tell yourself everyday that you can control whenever you want to lucid dream or not then when you want to stop it you can.

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:

This would parallel into what are false awakenings. Basically it's so real you literally believe it's real-life even though it isn't. Though your mentioning of doing an active aspect to awaken is kinda interesting. Thing is sounds like even if Larissa is awakened she is so lucid though induced into the dream it's harder to awake. For example I can become lucid or aware and sometimes the dream keeps me inside but often times it last a short while before something kicks me out and I awake.

Either way you can do research on it search "False awakenings and lucid dreaming".
Yeah, I had one of these a few years ago. I knew I was asleep and dreaming and then lying on one side and thought I woke up and went and did things. While actually awake, only in hindsight did I realise it might have been lucid for a brief moment, but then went back into dreaming without me realising. I did sort of realise something was wrong when things didn't quite add-up, as is typical in some dreaming! I also experienced sleep paralysis at the very early moment, as well.

Thanks everyone for chiming in. I appreciate all of your help.

I had few more lucid dreams since then. I have noticed that none of the mechanical/electrical devices work. When I take a gun to fire at enemy chasing me, it won’t fire (“I do not have any experience with guns except from video games, but I know what to expect when you fire a gun at someone”). When I try to flip a switch to turn on the lights in my house, it won’t work. When I turn on TV, nothing happens. When I try to call someone from my phone, it won’t work.

Also, reading is impossible. When someone is calling me on my phone, all I see is bunch of gibberish nonsense in place or caller ID, for example.

You were right, this is a gift. I was foolish when I said I want this to stop.

Larissa666 said:

It is a gift, but don't call yourself foolish for wanting something shitty to stop. You can learn to control these, this is a major reason for people learning to lucid dream, because it's fucking awesome! They are YOUR dreams, you have absolute power like even a god doesn't have in waking reality. You can create whole worlds. Fly, live out ANY fantasies safely, and so much more.
Try and get this into your mind that your dream realm is YOURS and ONLY YOURS. Enemy's chasing you? Nope, vaporize the fuckers! Then go wherever and do whatever and enjoy a universe that conforms to your will and imagination. An affirmation repeated every night before you go to sleep can change things so you have this control.

Larissa666 said:

I had few more lucid dreams since then. I have noticed that none of the mechanical/electrical devices work. When I take a gun to fire at enemy chasing me, it won’t fire (“I do not have any experience with guns except from video games, but I know what to expect when you fire a gun at someone”). When I try to flip a switch to turn on the lights in my house, it won’t work. When I turn on TV, nothing happens. When I try to call someone from my phone, it won’t work.

Also, reading is impossible. When someone is calling me on my phone, all I see is bunch of gibberish nonsense in place or caller ID, for example.

Well it seems like lucidly your understanding the situation in dreams well. In fact if you state such things then it seems like those are dream signs within your lucid dream.

So when using stuff in real life you may want to do a reality check like "Am I dreaming?" then test the device most people use objects as a measurement for reality checks though some use themselves such as the finger counting method or the pinching of the nostrils and breathing in obviously in real life you can't but in the dream it occurs it can be used a reality check.

Also BTW Larissa666 what is time like in your dreams? I notice in my dreams even the few times I become lucid that time feels weird it doesn't feel consistent like in real life even when the dream is going slow and I'm manipulating it. There is always this sense of time is really not flowing right even such things such as skipping ahead a short black out or unawareness and things jump/skip ahead.

How would you describe your dream time flow?

Also at first you should get a handle of flowing in the dream and lightly control it test it out LATER is when you should manipulate the dreamscape. That way your ingraining the habit of being lucid and not breaking the dream. Which is something that happens to me a lot I realize I'm dreaming but have a short period of time to control before I wake up.

TopoftheAbyss said:
luis said:
FancyMancy said:
With affirmations listening or repeting them in the mind you program your subcounscious.
To have success in programming your subcounscious you need to afirm the affirmations every day untill it has made it's effect. This cat take weeks or months.
You can make your personality more pozitive and optimistic and some specific changes in the body. You can make your self more motivated in things you want to achieve or other things.

Larissa666 said:

Btw I have the same thing. When for example a monster is in front of me I can not harm it either I miss or my gun wont fire. Try to destroy it with vibrations from the final rtr. It works perfectly for me. Just a funfact.

Larissa666 said:

Would ISA work? It slows things down to give you control. Maybe try that. As usual, you might also want to add AUM and SATANAS to the beginning and/or end of the working, as well. Be careful to state the affirmation correctly, positively and in the present tense, and for the lucid dreaming. Then after you have that under control, you could do something to help you be able to engage in lucid dreaming properly, as you want it to happen.

Some months ago I used to unconsciously astral project and I found myself hovering around the house. But I always stopped after the gate and somehow woke up. Extremely weird shit was going on some months back. Although I haven't had that experience lately.

Gear88 said:
Larissa666 said:

Also BTW Larissa666 what is time like in your dreams? I notice in my dreams even the few times I become lucid that time feels weird it doesn't feel consistent like in real life even when the dream is going slow and I'm manipulating it. There is always this sense of time is really not flowing right even such things such as skipping ahead a short black out or unawareness and things jump/skip ahead.

How would you describe your dream time flow?

Also at first you should get a handle of flowing in the dream and lightly control it test it out LATER is when you should manipulate the dreamscape. That way your ingraining the habit of being lucid and not breaking the dream. Which is something that happens to me a lot I realize I'm dreaming but have a short period of time to control before I wake up.

Thanks for asking, I find it that time flow is usually erratic, morning, day, evening and night can switch randomly in short period. For example, it can be complete daylight in my house, when I get out, it's night. Or vice versa. Or time can flow very fast. Clocks are useless. You look at it, and it shows you certain hh:mm, you turn your head away and look at it again, and it's completely different hh:mm.

Usually, it's not linear, like in real life.

Jack said:
Some months ago I used to unconsciously astral project and I found myself hovering around the house. But I always stopped after the gate and somehow woke up. Extremely weird shit was going on some months back. Although I haven't had that experience lately.

@Jack would you wager that these unconscious projections are dream projections? Like for example you dream vividly and it's a astral projection movement like walking quick or floating or even jumping up and over a fence. Was everything to your knowledge correct or were there mistakes that meant a dreamscape?

I've noticed over the last few years having many house dreams whereby I astral move. Of course it's not real astral projection. Shame I never done a real-time OOBE to etheric/astral movement.

I remember recently posting on the Spanish forums and asking a person what it's like to consciously project and how is their memory. Seems like the only way I can experience such a short projection in the dream world.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is "Can a human memorize their entire process of entering a dream and or out-of-body experience as vividly and consciously as real-life, no hiccups, no interruptions, no time jumping or whatever just pure extension?"

And when they wake up their dream and or OOBE is just an extension of their day. Not to state you literally feel brain dead because you were up 24/7 but more like some people have stated a slight mental fatigue despite feeling fine from the rest. i.e. pure 100% conscious memory and reasoning.

I guess perhaps in my opinion it's possible but I never heard anyone really state such things in depth.

Gear88 said:
Jack said:

@Jack would you wager that these unconscious projections are dream projections? Like for example you dream vividly and it's a astral projection movement like walking quick or floating or even jumping up and over a fence. Was everything to your knowledge correct or were there mistakes that meant a dreamscape?

I've noticed over the last few years having many house dreams whereby I astral move. Of course it's not real astral projection. Shame I never done a real-time OOBE to etheric/astral movement.

I remember recently posting on the Spanish forums and asking a person what it's like to consciously project and how is their memory. Seems like the only way I can experience such a short projection in the dream world.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is "Can a human memorize their entire process of entering a dream and or out-of-body experience as vividly and consciously as real-life, no hiccups, no interruptions, no time jumping or whatever just pure extension?"

And when they wake up their dream and or OOBE is just an extension of their day. Not to state you literally feel brain dead because you were up 24/7 but more like some people have stated a slight mental fatigue despite feeling fine from the rest. i.e. pure 100% conscious memory and reasoning.

I guess perhaps in my opinion it's possible but I never heard anyone really state such things in depth.
Everything was correct and it was not a dream. In a dream your thoughts are scattered and different scenes come one after another. And you also don't have any control of the body. But I had complete control over my body (not in the typical sense.). Its like you can't move your body ,you need to "will" it to move. And the outside street that is lamp lit was same as always but completely deserted as in the dead of the night. Its like in the movie chronicle.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronicle_(film)
You have to actually watch the movie to know what I'm talking about.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back