Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About the Demons

Catalincata94

If got i a stupid situation and im doing stupid stuf that could get me in bigger trouble widouth realizing would the Demons step in and tell me not to do it widouth me inviting them or questioning them?

By stupid stuff i assume you mean it has a negative effect for you, the real question is, do you really need a daemon to tell you not to do stupid stuff?

I'm sure you'll receive guidance if you seek out more insight on your situation, as for them telling you without you have an interest in knowing, well why would they waste their time when you already know what you're doing is stupid?

Maybe. Sometimes they will. But you can't be dependent on that. You have to know for yourself and protect yourself because they won't always help you with everything. Like a baby can't be carried forever when it grow up or it would never learn how to walk.

Catalincata94 said:
If got i a stupid situation and im doing stupid stuf that could get me in bigger trouble widouth realizing would the Demons step in and tell me not to do it widouth me inviting them or questioning them?

jes, but don´t do stupid stuff. they are busy saving the world. better safe then sorry.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 did write one time if someone chooses to jump in the front line without a protection/tank ( he did discreabe a war allegory) then there is not much the gods could do to help.

If you can't communicate with them, they might give you signs to make you stop doing that things. For example if you are using drugs, you might find a website article about the deadly effects of that drug and this will make you stop (just an example)

Rook said:
By stupid stuff i assume you mean it has a negative effect for you, the real question is, do you really need a daemon to tell you not to do stupid stuff?

I'm sure you'll receive guidance if you seek out more insight on your situation, as for them telling you without you have an interest in knowing, well why would they waste their time when you already know what you're doing is stupid?

you know nothing about what happend. i explain it. and i didn't know that what i was doing was wrong, just now.
i got in love with a girl. i wanted to do everything to be with her (sounds that stupid? yeah. so did i know back then that what i'm doing is stupuid? NO)

"well why would they waste their time when you already know what you're doing is stupid?"
i didnt know back then that what i was doing was stupid is this clear now?

i wanted to do magic on her to be with me but then a voice apeared and told me not to do i it, it still talks to me. what is this can you explain me???

I'm not saying that the voice are the Demons i just want to know why i hear it and why does it tell me, what to do, what to belive, what is right and what is wrong. it could be an enemy, i dont know what it is but i want to know. and it's anoyiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

GG Allin said:
Catalincata94 said:

jes, but don´t do stupid stuff. they are busy saving the world. better safe then sorry.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 did write one time if someone chooses to jump in the front line without a protection/tank ( he did discreabe a war allegory) then there is not much the gods could do to help.
what do you mean by this?? so if i don't have the necessary protection i should not do the RTR??

GG Allin said:
Catalincata94 said:

what do you mean by this?? so if i don't have the necessary protection i should not do the RTR??

Catalincata94 said:
Rook said:
you know nothing about what happend. i explain it. and i didn't know that what i was doing was wrong, just now.
i got in love with a girl. i wanted to do everything to be with her (sounds that stupid? yeah. so did i know back then that what i'm doing is stupuid? NO)
this isn't really stupid tbh, if you want to be with someone work towards it, don't see it being stupid, maybe obsessing over it is kinda stupid, but hey man, if you want to get in a relationship with someone go for it.

Catalincata94 said:
"well why would they waste their time when you already know what you're doing is stupid?"
well you said ' im doing stupid stuf' so that's why i said that,
but like i said, i don't really think what you were doing was that stupid.

Catalincata94 said:
i wanted to do magic on her to be with me but then a voice apeared and told me not to do i it, it still talks to me. what is this can you explain me???

I'm not saying that the voice are the Demons i just want to know why i hear it and why does it tell me, what to do, what to belive, what is right and what is wrong. it could be an enemy, i dont know what it is but i want to know. and it's anoyiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.
bro, didn't i tell you on another topic that you should just ignore those voices completely, and not worry over it? just try to relax bro, and ignore it as best you can, persistence is key in void meditation.

'Know that in the case of verbal miscommunication, our Gods also communicate through strong feelings, intuitions and ideas. These take precedence over any verbal communications.
Our Gods would never give bad advice or tell any one of us to do anything harmful. Also, they do not give negative prophecy regarding our personal lives and fate. That is of the enemy. The enemy is sadistic, human hating and cruel and is known to give negative prophecy.'

- excerpt from Telepathic communication
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8400

Spiritual Satanism: On The Astral Realm, Imagination, And Gordon Ramsay:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18556

i suggest you read up those 2 sermons, should be helpful.

btw, you didn't have to explain your situation, but since you did, looking for a relationship isn't a bad thing, in fact i'd encourage it, having someone to spend time with and talk to would help you ground yourself and make it way more easier for you ignore those voices in your head.

Catalincata94 said:
GG Allin said:
Catalincata94 said:

no, rtr is safe to do, when you do returning curses after -->

returning curses might be helpful
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... urses.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... rses2.html

also a good aop might be helpfull

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13421&p=52330&hilit=advanced+aop#p52330

I think the voice is a enemy, or you are lonely. it or you did stop you from doing because if you had done, you probably had now a girlfriend. this would have stoped your lonelynes and you/it couldn´t have so much influence over you.

unless the girl is a cannibal there is no reason to not be with here (joke)

good luck /willpower to achive it ;)

GG Allin said:
Catalincata94 said:
GG Allin said:

no, rtr is safe to do, when you do returning curses after -->

returning curses might be helpful
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... urses.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... rses2.html

also a good aop might be helpfull

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13421&p=52330&hilit=advanced+aop#p52330

I think the voice is a enemy, or you are lonely. it or you did stop you from doing because if you had done, you probably had now a girlfriend. this would have stoped your lonelynes and you/it couldn´t have so much influence over you.

unless the girl is a cannibal there is no reason to not be with here (joke)

good luck /willpower to achive it ;)
Yeah i'm lonely T_T i gave up on my friends because they were christians, who would like to see one of your friends wear a cross on his neck 24/7 o.o and i gave up on that girl so i have now no reason to be with her nor to think about her. She anyway didn't reacted to me. I will start soon to "heal".
When i was fishing with my cousin and uncle everything was so silent.
Thanks.

Rook said:
Catalincata94 said:
Rook said:
this isn't really stupid tbh, if you want to be with someone work towards it, don't see it being stupid, maybe obsessing over it is kinda stupid, but hey man, if you want to get in a relationship with someone go for it.

Catalincata94 said:
well you said ' im doing stupid stuf' so that's why i said that,
but like i said, i don't really think what you were doing was that stupid.

Catalincata94 said:

bro, didn't i tell you on another topic that you should just ignore those voices completely, and not worry over it? just try to relax bro, and ignore it as best you can, persistence is key in void meditation.

'Know that in the case of verbal miscommunication, our Gods also communicate through strong feelings, intuitions and ideas. These take precedence over any verbal communications.
Our Gods would never give bad advice or tell any one of us to do anything harmful. Also, they do not give negative prophecy regarding our personal lives and fate. That is of the enemy. The enemy is sadistic, human hating and cruel and is known to give negative prophecy.'

- excerpt from Telepathic communication
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8400

Spiritual Satanism: On The Astral Realm, Imagination, And Gordon Ramsay:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18556

i suggest you read up those 2 sermons, should be helpful.

btw, you didn't have to explain your situation, but since you did, looking for a relationship isn't a bad thing, in fact i'd encourage it, having someone to spend time with and talk to would help you ground yourself and make it way more easier for you ignore those voices in your head.

I've obsessed about her but not anymore.
And yeah i ignore them but i think it will be easier if i'm not alone, in a sense widouth girlfriend, widouth friends.

"having someone to spend time with and talk to would help you ground yourself and make it way more easier for you ignore those voices in your head"

Yeah that's what i was thinking but i'm not in a good situation to make friends here in this village. After what happened trying to suuicide o.o it was all because of that voices.
I think i would need to move somewhere in a town would be easier for me. But that also would be hard because of money.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back