Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should I study hinduism?+ questions on hinduism

Alek666

Hello all so I'm a thinking something doesn't feel right Hinduism was originally called satanama dharma but they don't believe in Satan?
The part when I heard they don't believe in Satan made me want to stop. I have the book the serpent power by Avalon and think it's good and probably the type of book that that's where some information wasn't destroyed. However before I spend a lot of time understanding Hindu words I want to know I am studying the right things here. Wouldn't Hinduism fit in with Buddhism: the doctrine of evil... I seen that Buddhism isn't the right religion but it does have useful meanings as well could this be the same thing with Hinduism and that people are just calling it satanama dharma. One thing here I understand here is the definition of karma in Hindu it is very simple they believe in only benevolent actions or punykarma this is healthy for the soul. Since they believe in this they don't hate anyone or anything kind of like a Christianity. In that no one is evil. When a girl I was with told me that she tries to see the good in everyone and that made me cringe but it because she was dumb as well and was naive.
Supposedly they welcomed everyone into India including the jews.
When the war 2 was going on there was a quit India movement in 1942 and the Indian national army 40,000 troops were founded they happen to fight the British.

There is no tolerance to the Jews that senselessly destroy the world
Not even to these Indians.
Did Christians or Jews rewrite/corrupt this religion partly on love everyone and karma. Cause I am not gonna love some pedo or rapist know what I mean..

satanichonor said:
Hello all so I'm a thinking something doesn't feel right Hinduism was originally called satanama dharma but they don't believe in Satan?
The part when I heard they don't believe in Satan made me want to stop. I have the book the serpent power by Avalon and think it's good and probably the type of book that that's where some information wasn't destroyed. However before I spend a lot of time understanding Hindu words I want to know I am studying the right things here. Wouldn't Hinduism fit in with Buddhism: the doctrine of evil... I seen that Buddhism isn't the right religion but it does have useful meanings as well could this be the same thing with Hinduism and that people are just calling it satanama dharma. One thing here I understand here is the definition of karma in Hindu it is very simple they believe in only benevolent actions or punykarma this is healthy for the soul. Since they believe in this they don't hate anyone or anything kind of like a Christianity. In that no one is evil. When a girl I was with told me that she tries to see the good in everyone and that made me cringe but it because she was dumb as well and was naive.
Supposedly they welcomed everyone into India including the jews.
When the war 2 was going on there was a quit India movement in 1942 and the Indian national army 40,000 troops were founded they happen to fight the British.

There is no tolerance to the Jews that senselessly destroy the world
Not even to these Indians.
Did Christians or Jews rewrite/corrupt this religion partly on love everyone and karma. Cause I am not gonna love some pedo or rapist know what I mean..

They do believe in Satan, just not the Christian interpretation of Satan. Satanama is one of the highest mantras of Kundalini Yoga. Sanat Kumara -Satan Kumara-Shiva is the highest god of Hinduism. The problem is that there's a lot of buddhist and jain influence in the philosophical schools of Hinduism ranging back centuries which spawned out the current vedanta,bhakti and vaishnava sects. The way you can study Hinduism is that you focus on the physical techniques and not on the ideology. Start by reading the sermons of HPMageson from here ,
https://www.ancient-forums.com/search.php?author_id=49&sr=posts,
and in the Satans library there is Mageson collected writings vol 1 &2. You want to check that out too.
Take notes and download and read the source books, from here libgen.io
There's also Savitar whose posts you might want to check out,
https://www.ancient-forums.com/search.php?author_id=321&sr=posts

The most important point is never to be caught up in the ideology and always refer Magesons sermons. Forget about the ideological and pseudo moralistic stances that have been inserted artificially within last centuries. Originally it was a warrior religion. In Mahabharata , Ramayana there is only description of bloody war against the evil doers. There is no acceptance. All of these new ideas are from monotheistic christian ideas artificially inserted and were not originally there. Your sole purpose is to use the physical techniques of yoga and tantra to connect with the gods. Never focus on Ideology .

thanks jack, you're a good help man
I was studying the vocabulary of hinduism
and can't find definitions for anything kinda if weird,
I'll have to look far more into it. thanks again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back