Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

mandatory vaccinations

jbkbmz

What is with the reports emphasizing the 200 plus Ultra Orthodox Jews, in the location of this measles outbreak.?
And why the mandatory vaccinations? Is this another Jew attack of some form.?

They push extreme mass migrations and mixing which leads to creation of new and strengthened diseases. Because each person is naturally immune to the diseases local to them, but completely open to new diseases that they never encountered before. And people naturally carry germs in their body that aren't a problem to them, but could be very dangerous to somebody from a different part of the world. This has happened so many times in history, like when Europeans most recently (re-)"discovered" America, they had germs that the Native Americans never were exposed to before, so Smallpox spread through the Natives and killed a lot of them because they had no immunity to it.

The mandatory vaccination they are talking about is for Measles, which I think is another form or even a "direct descendant" of Smallpox. They push together hundreds of millions of people from all over the world and it makes more diseases like this. When for 100,000 years nobody ever needed any vaccination for anything because they lived with their own people in their own ancestral land.

So the juwish people are scared and whining and crying like they always are, about this situation that they created. Have to vaccinate every one of them to keep them safe! And of course EVERYBODY HAS TO HEAR ABOUT THIS because "One juwish finger nail is worth more than a billion Arab lives" It wasn't on the j(n)ews when nearly every single other school in the country has required mandatory vaccination against things like measles for years now, because goyim aren't important enough to talk about.

This is something I have watched closely...I am trying to figure this out myself.

I don't know if the surrounding communities are the force behind this or if it is indeed subversion. I am starting to think it is just community backlash against dirty kikes and their orthodox community to be honest :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back