Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

pronunciation Help

SSwarrior

The one thing I struggle with sometimes is pronouncing some gods/goddess names, as I am kinda worried I will mess them up and offend them.
The one I am struggling with is Gamygen/Samigina/Gamigin.
Thank you in advance for any replies :D :D

SSwarrior said:
The one thing I struggle with sometimes is pronouncing some gods/goddess names, as I am kinda worried I will mess them up and offend them.
You say it like "Army" without the "r", and with a "G" before it. Gamy. And then you add "gen" to it, as in "Generator". Gamygen. :)

Also, I doubt any of the Gods would be offended at you for wrongly pronouncing their names unintentionally. Pronounciation can also sometimes vary based on your native language and accent.

Shael said:
SSwarrior said:
You say it like "Army" without the "r", and with a "G" before it. Gamy. And then you add "gen" to it, as in "Generator". Gamygen. :)

Also, I doubt any of the Gods would be offended at you for wrongly pronouncing their names unintentionally. Pronounciation can also sometimes vary based on your native language and accent.

Thank you for the reply :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back