Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What are some good websites to promote the truth on

darkmonkey666

Like as in places where we might get heard. I have extra time to do this. I know youtube might be with comments but not videos no one not already subscribed to my channel would ever see a video and it still gets no more than 15-20 views. If you start a new channel no one sees any politically incorrect videos. The only reason anyone might ever use youtube now is something in real life so they have something to show someone on a topic it doesnt work for internet warfare. I did pretty good with this as did some others back when it wasnt censored. Any video sites that are not so censored that maybe you guys are using.

What about occult forums places on reincarnation psychic forums websites maybe even some xtian or new age place or Islamic for those that know more about that belief (i dont know much about it)

Oh and I probably wouldnt waste a lot of time with this maybe just go there a little if you like but Yahoo answers I have posted stuff with open things about the nazis in a positive light and exposing the Jews and now it never gets reported and others are doing the same thing but there are still a lot of brainwashed people.

I assume eventually my account there will get taken down but I am suprised I have had it for months lol.

What other places are there.

You need to look for forums which have as many members as possible. Quora is very good for this. I got for example comments with over 1000 views. I noticed if you write big and well documented posts, you will get more views than justing spaming links, also you will get "upvotes" which will bring your answer to the top of the page. The thing with Quora is if you say something about jews, your answer will be "collapsed", which doesn't mean deleted, but hidden from the list of answers and people will have to press an option "see collapsed answers" to see it. Also you will receive a lot of "answer requests" which means users are asking other users to answer their questions. I think this option is basically a list with the most active members in the relevant categories.

Facebook I think is even better if you are able to keep a fake account because even if you put fake data and send friend requests your account will still be suspended after one day until you show them your ID.

Also on youtube you can get in touch with people if you comments to other people comments so they can see it. But you can't post links because most probably you will be shadow-banned without even realizing.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-most-popular-forum-on-the-internet-Which-has-the-biggest-number-of-users-and-or-largest-number-of-posts

Here is a list with the most popular forums on the internet. I guess all of them have categories where we can promote the truth. Is very important not to attack jews in any way because you might get banned for "muh antisemitism". Rather you can try to label them different, maybe "communists" or "globalists" according to the subject of the comment. People who will acces the link will see anyway that is about jews.

I forgot to say. On youtube if you decide to post comments there don't do copy-paste because I think youtube uses an algorithm for spam which will probably shadowban any repetitive (spamed) comments posted in a short time.

There will be a group for organized online warfare soon, for now you can take part in:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32

Thank you for those answers. I will read the thread too cant wait to join the internet warfare group when it opens. I have spent some time on Quora. I kind of like it. A few of those forums just had a really bad feeling to them like 4 chan but I will go on some of the other ones. I kind of have an idea with youtube maybe I will create a few simple videos and link to them too with links to the JOS in them it might be more likely to get clicked on maybe thats an idea for others to promote their channel too and get around the censorship.

https://youtu.be/Wg671OKGBHs

Ok this is the first video I have made really in a long time on my channel. What do you all think of my style I was trying to be positive and motivational and this more seems like my personality than the other videos I was just reading stuff. A lot of people ask about Sin on Quora so that was my first topic. I also chose the aries point of the cancer moon and Sagittarius rising to post it so it should get more views.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back