Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I tried looking for an answer there wasnt one. Subject. The zone. Or flowstate.

Dark Mr Black

So i did lots of sports. Boxing. Martial arts. My point is sometime it felt like the world slowed down. I could read everything faster. Its happened in video games too. I see and do a lot of different things. Yet when i go back and look at the footage i no longer see what i reacted too in the first place. This was before i dedicated btw. So my question is the zone (Flow) a gift from the gods.

Dark Mr Black said:
So i did lots of sports. Boxing. Martial arts. My point is sometime it felt like the world slowed down. I could read everything faster. Its happened in video games too. I see and do a lot of different things. Yet when i go back and look at the footage i no longer see what i reacted too in the first place. This was before i dedicated btw. So my question is the zone (Flow) a gift from the gods.
This has to do with your state of mind. Tuning into the situation fully and halting irrelevant thoughts. You try to "center" your mind to achieve spherical perception of time, as opposed to the usual, linear perception. This is that state of 'hyper-awareness' where you perceive everything around you at once, in fully clarity, and your body and mind react accordingly on their own.
This can be trained simply by trying to consciously keep your mind centered at all times, but it is much easier to do when you have a strong 6th chakra and 3rd eye. The above mental exercise will also help to strengthen these psychic areas, too, as both are interlinked.

Adding to what Shael said above I would also suggest practicing void meditation as it has this effect you describe and is important for all advancement.

So my question is the zone (Flow) a gift from the gods.
I suppose it would be considered a gift considering the gods wish to teach us to use these tools and advance.

Happens to me a lot when training in racing simulators and irl too. On simulators it's incredible, I can put top laps one after another even with a controller which is far more restrictive and imprecise compared to a wheel.
In real life though, it's like you process EVERY input at once and in full clarity, you dont even need the onboard telemetry (stopwatch, rpm, etc) You just know and feel how fast you're going. For sure you need telemetry ater that to analyse, but yeah its incredible, I remember the first times this happened to me, making really quick laps, usually after an hour or so I went back and thought "How the hell did I do this?"

Now the hard part is staying in the "zone" when you realize you're in it. Quite often a random thought pops in like "Yea!!! im in the zone" And after that it's like im instantly out of it, but im getting the hand of it though. I noticed if this doesn't happen if the annoying thought doesn't appears, very similar to the first times of getting into light or deep trance states and hesitating the moment you reach it.

Void meditation has helped me a lot on this regard. Also train/try to get into deep trance regularly, it will really help to get in this state.

Alright. I know its off topic but its important. So i was doing the 3rd eye opening meditation and i know i hadn't done it for more than 3 consequetive days but i had a massive headache for no reason. It stuck for like the whole day it was agony never had a headache like it before. The thing is nothing happened on the 4th day. Nor the days afterwards. I haven't seen demons yet but when i do the 3rd eye meditation that gets the energy going for long enough i have seen black silhouette with white were the face is no features yet.

Also from the first day i did the 3rd eye opening meditation I have found it way easier to recall and become lucid in my dreams. Theres litterally no comparison and I was already pretty good. So my question is did my lucid dreaming help me open my third eye faster. Although i think i might have astral travelled to an extremely dark place. Multiple times. This was before i dedicated btw also has anybody been to a red world. Where it looks like the walls are painted with blood.

Also before i dedicated. I had a pretty terrifying experience. Occasionally when i slept i'd get things. Invisible things touching me. Speaking to me. I Couldn't see them but i could feel them. Their were different ones too. Some had this aura or presence that made it impossible to speak. Yet i wasnt in sleep paralysis because i could move a little.

Sometimes they'd be two of them and they'd talk to each other. Asking if i was part of some plan. Another time it was a person laughing at me as they told me they weren't here to help. I'd gone to a spiritualist for advice. She said i was some ascended master and that perhaps what i found frightening was my way of understanding them.

Then there was the night that terrified me. It felt like there was a cold chill on my back. It felt like i was beinb stabbed in my kidneys and various organs. I heard them way more than ever. Everytime i laid down i could feel them. Eventually i fell asleep. Only i had a nightmare and when i woke up. There was a person in my room . Glowing. A white robe. Extremely tall. White hair. But they were youngish. And they were a woman i think. I literally screamed.

Glad to say nothing similar has happened since i dedicated for which im eternally grateful. I found this site a few weeks later i think.

Was about to go to sleep. When i got the urge to check this site. Did the banishment. Thanks for the help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back