Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Workings to empower communication/speech skills?

Ignisalas

I was wondering what should I use to enhance my communication skills? I was going to use the Mannaz rune for intelligence and memory, but what else is there to strengthen my speaking skills? I know mercury square would be best, but I just hate keeping track of the square every day and doing high reps of mantras.
Is there anything else that I can use for this type of thing other than the mercury square?
Would doing the mercury mantra all by itself work? like using Budhaaya 40x everyday and programming the energy to increase my communication skills. I don't know. Maybe I should just suck it up and do the full mercury square.
I said that I wanted to start a career with media and youtube and things like that, and my natal mercury is in pisces, its sign of detriment, But looking at the layout of my overall chart, it seems like working with media would be my best career option.

A third option to use would be AIM, which is the Shakti Mantra communication, expression and learning, and is related to Mercury.

What you can also do is to incorporate a Ansuz/Mercury -Throat Chakra working into your daily meditation schedule instead of doing it separatly
Lets say, for example that for the mext 40 days, you will work on your chakras using runes. Do 9 reps for all of the chakras, exept for Ansuz/Throat, which you will double either as you go down from Crown to Root
(Crown - Dagaz 9 reps, Third Eye - Thurisaz - 9 reps, Throat - Ansuz 18 reps , Heart - Gebo 9 reps etc.)
or do 9 reps for each and repeat one more time only for the Throat after the Crown- to Root Cycle)
After this you meditate on the energy and program it according to your goal.
You can do the same thing with Mercury/Planetary mantras.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back