Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Problems between SS

The Alchemist7 [JG]

I noticed in at least 2 occasions arguments between SS or some members having unanswered questions to other members. I thought it might be a good idea to open a thread so whoever feels that he has a problem with other SS, to speak out and try to solve it in a civilized and calm manner because, at the end of the day, we fight together for the same purpose.

I will start. I believe HP Mageson doesn't stand me because of the things I said before about my "problems". He rejected some of my answers in that threat and called me a "pathetic troll" or something similar. I don't really care about this, I just wanted to say it being given this thread.

Your posts are very frequently easily to be taken as trolls so nobody can blame him.

For example, you take LaVey (a singular, 1000 year long case, at the height of where the planet is destroyed, that the Gods had to do some necessary work with what was available to promote their agenda to save our asses from destruction) and you use this as a 'universal rule' to justify kikes going in. I saw this post not long ago.

What does have to do with anything? It's just that you like these bullshit to agitate or troll.

I can see why you're taken as a troll. But can you?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For example, you take LaVey (a singular, 1000 year long case, at the height of where the planet is destroyed, that the Gods had to do some necessary work with what was available to promote their agenda to save our asses from destruction) and you use this as a 'universal rule' to justify kikes going in. I saw this post not long ago.
I don't understand what you try to say. This is what I know from the SS forum from my country. Nobody said in that respective thread that this is a lie or BS or I don't know what else. And I don't try to justify nothing. That answer was given on the question if jews or gentiles can reincarnate in different bodies other than their own race. I just gave an example. I didn't try to justify any jew with this because everybody knows very well what crap LaVey created. Did I sound like I tried to promote him?

And definitely I don't try to agitate nobody. I post very rare and I don't remeber to cause any arguments between me or other SS.

But anyway. If this is what the community thinks, I won't post anymore. I don't want people to see my posts and after say "This pathetic troll again".

I don't think anyone thinks that way to the full extent you make it, you're around. Just take some time to think how what you post will be taken by others. Everyone needs to do this.

Do you go out in the street telling people things without thinking how they will be taken? I doubt it.

So why do this on a social setting like a forum? That's only one example.

But you actually went and told a dumb person to invoke several "angels" in a very specific way that a dumb person would be very tempted to try...

I'm surprised that comment was approved. You meant it toward only one person, but everyone here can read it. What if some innocent young Satanist tries it because they don't know any better? I clicked your name to see what kind of comments you make, and immediately saw that kind of poison instruction and I didn't look any further. I won't consider you as a troll because that doesn't feel like your motivations were really that bad, but you have to be aware of what you're doing and how it can affect other people.

The Alchemist7 said:
I noticed in at least 2 occasions arguments between SS

There's certainly more than two occasions to be sure, but I wanted to say that one reason you'll find Satanists butting heads is because that's an inherent consequence that comes with a religion that actively maintains freedom of speech and individuality.

I'm sure you've noticed out in the world how many people say they support freedom of speech and the right of any one person to be and embrace who they are, but as soon as someone expresses a thought that they don't like, or even expresses an "acceptable" thought in a manner that they don't like, that person needs to be shut down, they need to be censored, they shouldn't be allowed to say that because of X, Y and Z.

These forums are one of the few places where that essentially doesn't happen. You practically have to deliberately try to get your posts disapproved. I've seen posts approved where people are outright calling the clergy retarded, to cite one of many examples of posts one might look at and think "Wow, I can't believe that made it on here."

Thus, you'll have someone say something that someone else doesn't like, but as opposed to that person getting their post deleted, you'll typically just see people responding in kind, and that can spawn arguments. It's something that bothered me at one point as well, and whilst it still isn't fun to see, I've grown to accept that it's a natural thing in any environment where people can speak freely. One of the purposes and an ideal outcome in such an environment is that the people involved will talk/argue it out and grow from the conversation - but it's ultimately up to us what we take from our interactions here, heated or otherwise.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
But you actually went and told a dumb person to invoke several "angels" in a very specific way that a dumb person would be very tempted to try...

I'm surprised that comment was approved. You meant it toward only one person, but everyone here can read it. What if some innocent young Satanist tries it because they don't know any better? I clicked your name to see what kind of comments you make, and immediately saw that kind of poison instruction and I didn't look any further. I won't consider you as a troll because that doesn't feel like your motivations were really that bad, but you have to be aware of what you're doing and how it can affect other people.

I believe he was being sarcastic, if in question, use the report button.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

If he was to really invoke them, I think he would have deserved the consequences for what he said about the Gods, that would have made him to regret his words, especially known that his first comment on this forum was about Satan and other things about Satanism so I guess he was a bit aware of who Gods really are. This first of all. Second, yes I was also sarcastic but I eliminated any trace of sarcasm with the answer gave to Aquarius. And yes I know I was rude and dump myself by asking Aquarius "Who is the troll now?"

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I believe he was being sarcastic, if in question, use the report button.
That's the reason why I didn't report it, but that doesn't mean it's a healthy thing to be saying with so many young members around.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back