Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pseudo Morality/Adoption fails p3: Child trafficking and adoption

Jack

BTW check part 1 and part of these posts to understand the background of why im compelled to write this,
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18790
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18791

Im going to take you down the rabbit hole of "Adoption" with a live example and in p4 im going to link this with Evagelican organizations in a linear fashion .

This is an industry, it is sick,. Where are these people’s families? Where are these “adopted babies” coming from?
Who are the orphans?
The adoption industry is an industry of child trafficking.
The African “adoption” babies are being either kidnapped for trafficking or sold.

After failing to stop legalization of abortion the Christians, they decided the best thing to do was create a massive global child-trafficking industry.They try and emotionally blackmail women into not having abortions, saying they can give it up for adoption instead. Again, they made things worse.This is really what put the money into the adoption industry, making it a global phenomenon of child-trafficking.
These Christians also were the ones who came up with the lunatic idea of trafficking black children from Africa for adoption

Trafficking children from Africa is cruel and unnatural.It’s cruel to the blacks and it is cruel to other white children in the family (these families that do this usually have natural children, and adopt the blacks as a social signaler).
coming up with a solution that leads to global cruelty and abuse of children, as
well as a gigantic social problem – and then eventually led to pedophiles “adopting” infant boys and girls to rape – is just such a level of sick crime that it is virtually impossible to even process.

Its clear these evangelical organizations traffic African babies after “buying” them from the African parents and then they ship them to the US where deranged Marxists,liberals and same sex couples who want to virtue signal to the world in their selfishness destroy the childrens lives.

Disturbing proof-

I thought this was one way to make a difference, at least for one child. My husband, Adam, and I would open our home and our hearts to a child in need.

(see HPHoodedCobras sermon on "No More White problems to understanding the psychology of this pseudo morality )

What I didn't realize when I began this journey was that adoption was so much more than just these things. I didn't expect it to be all sunshine and rainbows, but neither did I realize the depth of heartache and loss adoption can entail, not only for adoptive parents, but even more so for the adopted children, like the one we were about to meet and welcome into our lives.

There is no one blueprint when it comes to adoption, but I attempted to do my homework as thoroughly as any adoptive parent could -- still, nothing could've prepared me for what happened next.
It took a little over a year and a half to realize the things "our" child was telling us were not adding up to the stories told within the paperwork and provided to us by our adoption agency, European Adoption Consultants, Inc.

The State Department said it found "evidence of a pattern of serious, willful or grossly negligent failure to comply with the standards and of aggravating circumstances indicating that continued accreditation of EAC would not be in the best interests of the children and families concerned.")

The child we had struggled for years to adopt was not an orphan at all, and almost everything that was written in her paperwork and told to us about her background was not an accurate description of her life in Uganda.

More than that, we eventually uncovered that she had a very loving family from which she had been unlawfully taken, in order (we believe and are convinced) to provide an "orphan" to fulfill our application to adopt.
Devastated doesn't even begin to explain what we felt once we realized what had transpired to bring Namata into our family. Namata's mother was told only that Adam and I were going to care for her child while we provided her with an education, which is a central pathway to empowerment and opportunity in Uganda.
So when this supposed chance to be sponsored by a "wealthy" American couple was presented to her, she felt as if she and her daughter had been blessed. She never knowingly relinquished her rights as Namata's mother, but once there was a verbal confirmation that we would adopt Namata, those on the ground in Uganda forged paperwork and placed Mata in an orphanage.

(basically they paid her african mother and bought her off. These people should be jailed)
170713183405-01-uganda-adoptions-mata-us-exlarge-169.jpg

Christians destroying families around the world

By the time Mata's mother realized what was happening, that she was never going to see her child again, she was powerless to stop the wheels that were turning. After many months of uncovering the details in our case, I have also come to realize Mata's mother's experience is not uncommon within international adoption.

There are villages in Uganda and across the world where mothers, fathers, siblings and grandparents are desperate to be reunited with the children who were unlawfully separated from them through international adoption. It has been heartbreaking for me to realize that so beautiful and pure an act can be tainted with such evil. But as with so many beautiful things in this world, corruption and greed are a reality -- one we can't simply ignore.

Source
https://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/12/health/uganda-adoptions-investigation-ac360/index.html

More informative articles on the subject ,

International adoption: Saving orphans or child trafficking ?
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/16/world/international-adoption-saving-orphans-child-trafficking/index.html

Red flags wave over Uganda's adoption boom
https://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/27/world/africa/wus-uganda-adoptions/index.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back