Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pseudo Morality/Adoption fails: White lesbian couple massacres all of their adopted Brown Children

Jack

This false pseudo morality is toxic and leads up to these kinds of reprehensible incidents. If you want to adopt in a lost cause scenario if you can't procreate, adopt of your own race and preferably just born. And please don't adopt if your a gay couple in most cases such reprehensible acts occur when the couple is gay. Your simply not made for it. You have different places in society and different roles to play in society as HP HC has previously written. Please don't do something against your nature and destroy both your and your children's lives.

The SUV carrying the Hart family would drive off a 100-foot Pacific coast cliff on that day in March last year — a tragedy police say took all eight lives and sparked questions about abuse and homicide.
180330105428-california-cliff-crash-large-169.jpg

As the car was in motion, Sarah was busy with the searches:

“How easily can I overdose on over the counter medications?”

“Can 500mg of Benadryl kill a 125lb woman?”

“How long does it take to die from hypothermia while drowning in a car?”

One of her last searches was for a no-kill dog shelter.

141129122705-portland-ferguson-protest-hug-story-top.jpeg

Just don't do it.

The horrifying details emerged Thursday after a coroner’s jury unanimously ruled that Jennifer and Sarah Hart intended to die along with their six adopted children: Markis, 19, Jeremiah and Abigail, both 14, Devonte, 15, Hannah, 16, and Ciera, 12.

At first, it seemed unfathomable the parents would drive their children from their home in Woodland, Washington, to their deaths in Mendocino County, California. Their social media pages included photos of beaming children holding “love is always beautiful” signs.

In some photos, they had on matching T-shirts and wide grins.

As the national spotlight on the story grew, more details emerged that the children desperately sought help from neighbors. Allegations surfaced that their parents abused and starved the six adopted children.

The coroner’s inquest gave more insight into what led Jennifer and Sarah to end the lives of all eight Harts.

When authorities entered the Hart home, it seemed neat, orderly and newly remodeled, said investigator Jake Slates from the California Highway Patrol. But while Jennifer and Sarah’s were decorated, Slates said, the children’s rooms were bare.

Investigators noted that their luggage was left behind, and the family did not take their toothbrushes before leaving for two days.

“In my opinion, Sarah and Jennifer succumbed to a lot of pressure,” said Lt. Shannon Barney of the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office. “They got to the point where they made a conscious decision to end their lives and take their children with them.”

As Jennifer drove down the US 101 highway, she had five beers in her system, enough to make it difficult for her to function, according to Slates. Witnesses told police that Jennifer rarely drank.

The theory is that she drank to build up her courage, Slates said.

“My feeling is based on talking to witnesses that they felt if they couldn’t have those kids, no one was going to have those kids,” Slates said.

Days before the family died in the crash, Child Protective Services in Washington requested a welfare check on the family. But no one answered the door on March 26; the family was already gone.

Calls to the police began just two years after the Harts became parents, while they were living in Minnesota. They were first called in 2008 when one child told an adult that Jennifer struck the child in the arm, but the state closed the case claiming the child fell.

After another call in 2011, Sarah Hart pleaded guilty to domestic assault after admitting to police she bruised her child by spanking her over the edge of a bathtub.

After the family moved to Woodland, Washington, the children started going to their neighbor, Bruce DeKalb, for help and food in the middle of the night.

According to a case report, the children also complained of racist behavior.
(Naturally these liberals going along with Marxist rhetoric think we're all the same but when they start living with different races and caring and providing for them they develop pent up hatred for them because we're simply not meant to biologically raise and care for a different race child. It goes against our nature.)

180328212418-hart-family-large-169.jpg

Marxist Liberal Utopia fails. It simply cannot happen.We are diverse and beautiful. Let's not kill each other. Say no to Pseudo Morality.

Source
https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/04/04/us/inquest-finds-hart-parents-killed-kids-selves/index.html

There are plentily of Gay couples who adopt and are caring parents. What your showing is the cases of people who have connected with the curses of the enemy. People need to understand something, we live on a planet that is infused with thousands of years of enemy curses and engulfed within a toxic thought form in the astral grid around the planet that is designed to connect into the souls of billions of people and damn them with insane levels of negativity and manifest a program of the damnation of humanity.

You can find a lot of examples of heterosexual couples who abuse adopted children as well. Your constant posts about Gay couples, reeks of the Bible. You can also finds hordes of Heterosexual Whites who are welcoming in non-Whites and adopt non-Whites.

Jack said:
This false pseudo morality is toxic and leads up to these kinds of reprehensible incidents. If you want to adopt in a lost cause scenario if you can't procreate, adopt of your own race and preferably just born. And please don't adopt if your a gay couple in most cases such reprehensible acts occur when the couple is gay. Your simply not made for it.

HP Mageson666 said:
There are plentily of Gay couples who adopt and are caring parents. What your showing is the cases of people who have connected with the curses of the enemy. People need to understand something, we live on a planet that is infused with thousands of years of enemy curses and engulfed within a toxic thought form in the astral grid around the planet that is designed to connect into the souls of billions of people and damn them with insane levels of negativity and manifest a program of the damnation of humanity.

You can find a lot of examples of heterosexual couples who abuse adopted children as well. Your constant posts about Gay couples, reeks of the Bible. You can also finds hordes of Heterosexual Whites who are welcoming in non-Whites and adopt non-Whites.

Jack said:
This false pseudo morality is toxic and leads up to these kinds of reprehensible incidents. If you want to adopt in a lost cause scenario if you can't procreate, adopt of your own race and preferably just born. And please don't adopt if your a gay couple in most cases such reprehensible acts occur when the couple is gay. Your simply not made for it.
HPHoodedCobra has said earlier that a child needs a biological mother and a biological father to grow up. I'm not basing this on my own beliefs ,I thought about what he said and found that I agreed with it. It makes sense as it naturally confuses the child mentally which may lead to cognitive problems. There's an extremely high rate of juvenile crime in those who adopt, majorly by xian parents. And those who are adopted by gays are forced into being gay ,trap queens etc. And I'm saying this about the degenerate gays and not the good normal, respectable ones. The respectable ones will never adopt.

I do not believe it is debatable why a kid requires a biological mother and father since this is what...gave it birth in the first place.

I believe gay and lesbian couples can be more socially effective in running institutions or helping institutions, or taking care of larger numbers or kids such as orphanages, schools, abuse prevention centers, and so forth. This is way more effective of a way to help.

Normally, sexual modes like that lead people away from the responsibility of procreation and raising children directly. So why return back into this when one is not into this whole theme. Its quite contradicting.

One can devote their energies into helping people en masse or providing other things if they fall on the above category.

Same applies for heteros who have mothering instincts but no responsibility or dislike the "normal" way to having children aka having some responsibility on the fact. They need to stay away or approach this from afar. No direct parenting.

The situation is if we take certain statistics such as bad parenting per capita or irresponsible behavior per capita, this is way higher in non heteros due to many factors. On these statistics are lumped together the worst of the worst and normal people.

No doubt some normal people "can" raise children and also provide for them and love them.

But why it happens by a huge coincidence that these children later become trans or other things like that? Is there discernment on the age of 4 to 5 or they just mirror what they see?

Marxist Queers need to stay away from children adoption as to why this is the case, how many more twerking kids and hormonally hijacked kids we need at the age of 4 or 5?

A person whose creative energy does not go to the creation of progeny should distance itself from directly raising progeny.

Kids aren't purses to adopt just to say we did. "Love" is not enough.

Being orphan is definitely not better, but that doesn't make non hetero adoption the magic solution either. Its probably at the best provisions just a little bit better than being completely alone. If one also gets the luck of the draw maybe they will be treated well.

Luck is a stupid factor to base these things onto though. In the jewtrix its even more chaotic.

The solution is that when racially homogenous civilizations exist again these children will be automatically taken in by willing parents of the same race who will raise them alongside a bigger, whole family.

These news articles is like the Torah manifested in the form of becoming a total Libturded meme and where this leads someone. Warfare by insanity against the minds of goyim. It doesnt get more MEME than what you posted. 100% NPC grown from Buzzfeed.

Marxist third sex mentality of yoloing, 3rd world adoption bcz muh oppression n muh savior, yolo style death in some sort of CSI Miami drugged out suicide homicide case, and a reporting of how "racist" the said couple was to add a cherry on it. It doesn't get more meme than that.

Hetero or non hetero people who abuse these already unfortunate children are total abominations.

You understand the point of being adopted is the biological parents are out of the scene for whatever reason. That is the very definition of adoption.

Many children are also raised by single parents as well. Blended families are also a thing. And it can cause a lot of problems as the step-parent is never accepted or the step-child, never accepted.

Most of the argument is just attempting to place pointless limitations on non-heterosexual people due to your own bias. And the Alt-Right scene you spent a lot of time within. This is the same the mainstream left does, "Gays are only ok if they conform to our opinion of liberal."

Has it dawned on you the reason the rates of dysfunctional behaviour of adopted children is due to the reasons they where adopted in the first place. Their biological parents abused them and the state had to step in and take custody. Big surprise traumatized people are dysfunctional.

Jack said:
HPHoodedCobra has said earlier that a child needs a biological mother and a biological father to grow up. I'm not basing this on my own beliefs ,I thought about what he said and found that I agreed with it. It makes sense as it naturally confuses the child mentally which may lead to cognitive problems. There's an extremely high rate of juvenile crime in those who adopt, majorly by xian parents. And those who are adopted by gays are forced into being gay ,trap queens etc. And I'm saying this about the degenerate gays and not the good normal, respectable ones. The respectable ones will never adopt.

I will also add that in most cases the heterosexuality and homosexuality issue can be pretty simply understood if you look at it this way. If you're heterosexual and one of your kids then says they're homosexual this just going to undermine family cohesion. Basically it's the same in ultimate biological result as if they had just become infertile except they now want to be infertile and not pass on the family line, and if they stick with that sexual identity then they will proceed to not pass on their genes. So at that point there can no longer be a shared goal among the family of passing on the family genes where everyone agrees on this and wants to assist in doing so and there is no conflict among the family on this goal. With that explained it should be understandable why this conflict can and does happen in families where someone says they are homosexual.

Now if you move on to situations like bisexuals it gets more complicated. But let's say a bisexual person gets married to a heterosexual partner. Their bisexual identity is either going to cease to have an effect on their behavior as they continue having heterosexual sex with their wife/husband, or they are going to cheat on them, and have sex with someone else. And polygamy or cheating certainly aren't things to be promoted as group virtues in society. The second one is obvious to most people and polygamy is obviously a negative for society too if you just look at the inbreeding the Muslims did. So, if bisexuality as an identity can only be acted upon in both facets when not married, this is going to and already has encouraged promiscuity where self proclaimed bisexual people have lots of sexual partners before getting married, which just is going to undermine future marital bonds in general.

Once again, this is not an argument that anyone should 'hate' gays or bisexuals, there is nothing to hate if someone truly is simply born with a certain inclination. And even if they do choose it, there is no need for some over-emotional reaction of hatred, simply a recognition of the realities of why this is most likely a misguided choice and one that will definitely cause unnecessary conflicts within a family in a lot of cases.

The thing is many people will whine about homosexual adoption only, and the accidents it does, but they do not make a mainstream rhetoric that kids aren't to be adopted by corrosive people regardless, even if heteros.

There are kikes who sell these kids to abusive parents as abuse material. But they do not mention as it's a huge shekel making business to sell kids like purses.

Also, many properly qualified and normal hetero parents can't adopt because of Muh This, Muh That, unless it's of course, to adopt children of another race and such.

There is a whole game played there.

This is the same thing as to how Feminist rave about "Rape", but they never point out to Muslim rape, which is 85% of all rape taking place in Europe.

HP Mageson666 said:
You understand the point of being adopted is the biological parents are out of the scene for whatever reason. That is the very definition of adoption.

Many children are also raised by single parents as well. Blended families are also a thing. And it can cause a lot of problems as the step-parent is never accepted or the step-child, never accepted.

Most of the argument is just attempting to place pointless limitations on non-heterosexual people due to your own bias. And the Alt-Right scene you spent a lot of time within. This is the same the mainstream left does, "Gays are only ok if they conform to our opinion of liberal."

Has it dawned on you the reason the rates of dysfunctional behaviour of adopted children is due to the reasons they where adopted in the first place. Their biological parents abused them and the state had to step in and take custody. Big surprise traumatized people are dysfunctional.

Jack said:
I literally don't spend time in any circle at all. I have a big workload and a big exam coming up. I only visit Zerohedge, Joyofsatan and two National news portals.

Jack, how about a series of threads on the negative influence of heterosexual, Hollywood celebrities like Angela Jolie who provide the negative role modeling for society to follow by doing what these liberal women did, adopting the third world and then parading around virtue signalling it.

Nope them respectable "Faggots" don't adopt. Because "Faggots" don't have the ability to nurture another human life and be a parent. Except for generations of closeted Gay's who had and raised their own children, just normally with no problems.

Hey everyone those "Faggots" are messed up, and they are liberal as well, which is a good excuse to hate them "Faggots" with. Never mind the thousands of heterosexual liberal couples who might abuse their children. The "respectable Faggots" don't have any children. Because being a "Faggot" is abnormal. Just like the Bible says.

Okay Jack your point has been made now in several threads.

HP Mageson666 said:
Jack, how about a series of threads on the negative influence of heterosexual, Hollywood celebrities like Angela Jolie who provide the negative role modeling for society to follow by doing what these liberal women did, adopting the third world and then parading around virtue signalling it.

Nope them respectable "Faggots" don't adopt. Because "Faggots" don't have the ability to nurture another human life and be a parent. Except for generations of closeted Gay's who had and raised their own children, just normally with no problems.

Hey everyone those "Faggots" are messed up, and they are liberal as well, which is a good excuse to hate them "Faggots" with. Never mind the thousands of heterosexual liberal couples who might abuse their children. The "respectable Faggots" don't have any children. Because being a "Faggot" is abnormal. Just like the Bible says.

I've never considered anyone as a "Faggot". I have many gay friends. The reason why people in single households have a serious statistic of being in juvenile crime, being liberal, Marxist or anything related is real. Similarly gays who I've talked to, one of whom is stormblood who has been my good friend since a year or so, say they have no interest in " adopting" the children. And that's where I base my respectable gays don't adopt view on. These parents you speak of, there are hundreds of households with a biological mother and a biological father where you need a child for adoption, why give the child to a gay couple then ? There is a high rate of abuse in both heterosexual and homosexual households, but why risk the child growing up gay ? Isnt the white race endangered. If you know theres a high probability the child shall grow up to be gay, and not reproduce why do it ? Isnt that one of the marxist goals ? The splc has a chart of how white populations are decreasing year by year. Why deliberately engage in a situation where such a problem will be induced ?As stated earlier by HC its not a matter of debate that children who are adopted by Gay parents will most probably turn out to be gay. Why risk all of this simply for the selfish virtue signaling of "oh I'm so generous, I'm so moral." That meme is the most fucked of meme in the world. The matter of the fact is that adoption is basically an evangelist slave trade and they sell the child for money. Its reported whites cost much more than black adoptive children. This is all a scam and this pseudo morality is the biggest scam of all. The most important goal for whites right now is exist and continue to exist through reproduction, and gays adopting children most certainly isn't accomplishing that. The most immediate priority should be given to the most immediate concern. Maybe when an age where whites are plentiful in their lands could the gays adopt, but I don't think in the immediate situation this is of Any help.

HP Mageson666 said:

And I never said anything about nurture or anything related. My only concern is if the child grows up to be gay, he won't be able to procreate and get the race going. I'm only concerned about an immediate future.

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:
I've never considered anyone as a "Faggot". I have many gay friends. The reason why people in single households have a serious statistic of being in juvenile crime, being liberal, Marxist or anything related is real. Similarly gays who I've talked to, one of whom is stormblood who has been my good friend since a year or so, say they have no interest in " adopting" the children. And that's where I base my respectable gays don't adopt view on. These parents you speak of, there are hundreds of households with a biological mother and a biological father where you need a child for adoption, why give the child to a gay couple then ? There is a high rate of abuse in both heterosexual and homosexual households, but why risk the child growing up gay ? Isnt the white race endangered. If you know theres a high probability the child shall grow up to be gay, and not reproduce why do it ? Isnt that one of the marxist goals ? The splc has a chart of how white populations are decreasing year by year. Why deliberately engage in a situation where such a problem will be induced ?As stated earlier by HC its not a matter of debate that children who are adopted by Gay parents will most probably turn out to be gay. Why risk all of this simply for the selfish virtue signaling of "oh I'm so generous, I'm so moral." That meme is the most fucked of meme in the world. The matter of the fact is that adoption is basically an evangelist slave trade and they sell the child for money. Its reported whites cost much more than black adoptive children. This is all a scam and this pseudo morality is the biggest scam of all. The most important goal for whites right now is exist and continue to exist through reproduction, and gays adopting children most certainly isn't accomplishing that. The most immediate priority should be given to the most immediate concern. Maybe when an age where whites are plentiful in their lands could the gays adopt, but I don't think in the immediate situation this is of Any help.

Oy Vey Goyim all debating powers of civilization have to be focused at the 3% of the civilization because this 3% is the more vocal. Then remember to also serve the 1% which are the jews.

Birthrates at 0.7, a people put to die in the span of 20 years, and some people only thinking after themselves, their own "ingroup".

Reminds me of Jew York Times, you have 10 people 'protesting' for what they want to cover, they'll go put this on the news even if it reflects 10 people in total. Then, if something concerns 100,000,000 million people or 1,000,000,000 people such as racial genocide, oy vey, can't cover this goy.

It must be by a huge coincidence than at least all the gays even here or elsewhere just disagree with gay adoption, and also would never even defend it, or even care.

But welp welp it has to become a new Theme now. People apparently accepted gays as it is now, oy gevalt, how unbiblical! What a great shocker, the goyim don't hate gays, Rabbi Shukov. How are we going to 'rectify' this my fellow rabbi? Well push adoption, push parades with defiling character, maybe even state enforced gayness in a few years! Create hatred for others and increase the sense of persecution in all ways! Give them weapons to defend their rights ASAP! Create the gay army! Maybe the goyim then will react and finally do something about dis, my student Rabbinovich, and we'll return to the Holy Times where there was none of this Sodomah and Gommorah! Oy vey!!!

Only some provocateur types are the ones who go so hard into these arguments to achieve what socially? The rights of what or whom exactly? The back in the closet thanks jews type of thing. Same types which preach hormonal treatment for 4 year olds and the related 'intelligent and modern things', as some sort of viable advocacy for "GBLT" people.

Oy Vey Goyim you'll be dead in 30 years, but let us all focus our whole debating power on if uhm, do you believe gender bi-queer-kool-aid-whatever-dat should adopt children? Very important, now let's cause some social warfare over dis. Nice goyim. Remember goyim, hate, hate and hate, while we just take you down. Respectably, the Jew York Times.

HP Mageson666 said:

Angelina Jolie is bi sexual. she almost married a woman and has been in relationships with women.

If gays are meant to be parents, then they would not be gay. Simply nature. And our esteemed high priest Jake Carlson has said in posts that he also doesnt think gays should adopt. Its just not natural for gays to be parents, as the very act of reproduction is a man and a woman. it is as simple as that.

Jack Wrote: I've never considered anyone as a "Faggot". I have many gay friends. The reason why people in single households have a serious statistic of being in juvenile crime, being liberal, Marxist or anything related is real. Similarly gays who I've talked to, one of whom is stormblood who has been my good friend since a year or so, say they have no interest in " adopting" the children. And that's where I base my respectable gays don't adopt view on. These parents you speak of, there are hundreds of households with a biological mother and a biological father where you need a child for adoption, why give the child to a gay couple then ? There is a high rate of abuse in both heterosexual and homosexual households, but why risk the child growing up gay ? Isnt the white race endangered. If you know theres a high probability the child shall grow up to be gay, and not reproduce why do it ? Isnt that one of the marxist goals ? The splc has a chart of how white populations are decreasing year by year. Why deliberately engage in a situation where such a problem will be induced ?As stated earlier by HC its not a matter of debate that children who are adopted by Gay parents will most probably turn out to be gay. Why risk all of this simply for the selfish virtue signaling of "oh I'm so generous, I'm so moral." That meme is the most fucked of meme in the world. The matter of the fact is that adoption is basically an evangelist slave trade and they sell the child for money. Its reported whites cost much more than black adoptive children. This is all a scam and this pseudo morality is the biggest scam of all. The most important goal for whites right now is exist and continue to exist through reproduction, and gays adopting children most certainly isn't accomplishing that. The most immediate priority should be given to the most immediate concern. Maybe when an age where whites are plentiful in their lands could the gays adopt, but I don't think in the immediate situation this is of Any help.

High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 Wrote: Oy Vey Goyim all debating powers of civilization have to be focused at the 3% of the civilization because this 3% is the more vocal. Then remember to also serve the 1% which are the jews.

Birthrates at 0.7, a people put to die in the span of 20 years, and some people only thinking after themselves, their own "ingroup".

Reminds me of Jew York Times, you have 10 people 'protesting' for what they want to cover, they'll go put this on the news even if it reflects 10 people in total. Then, if something concerns 100,000,000 million people or 1,000,000,000 people such as racial genocide, oy vey, can't cover this goy.

It must be by a huge coincidence than at least all the gays even here or elsewhere just disagree with gay adoption, and also would never even defend it, or even care.

But welp welp it has to become a new Theme now. People apparently accepted gays as it is now, oy gevalt, how unbiblical! What a great shocker, the goyim don't hate gays, Rabbi Shukov. How are we going to 'rectify' this my fellow rabbi? Well push adoption, push parades with defiling character, maybe even state enforced gayness in a few years! Create hatred for others and increase the sense of persecution in all ways! Give them weapons to defend their rights ASAP! Create the gay army! Maybe the goyim then will react and finally do something about dis, my student Rabbinovich, and we'll return to the Holy Times where there was none of this Sodomah and Gommorah! Oy vey!!!

Only some provocateur types are the ones who go so hard into these arguments to achieve what socially? The rights of what or whom exactly? The back in the closet thanks jews type of thing. Same types which preach hormonal treatment for 4 year olds and the related 'intelligent and modern things', as some sort of viable advocacy for "GBLT" people.

Oy Vey Goyim you'll be dead in 30 years, but let us all focus our whole debating power on if uhm, do you believe gender bi-queer-kool-aid-whatever-dat should adopt children? Very important, now let's cause some social warfare over dis. Nice goyim. Remember goyim, hate, hate and hate, while we just take you down. Respectably, the Jew York Times.

The Birthrates and the Islamic invasion problem is of immediate concern. Its extremely disturbing that Europe is now completely 18% Muslim, and im talking about statistics about a year ago. The most immediate concern is getting all the Muslims out of Europe and back in the middle east. They are openly calling for a European Caliphate. The Jews are migrating to Israel in record numbers, because they know the Muslims will massacre them first. If they are allowed to proliferate into a sizeable group they'll start taking over completely like they've done historically in other areas of the world. Theyre currently taking over areas where their population is high and establishing no go zones. You can see this in many parts of Europe,in Sweden and Britain. Once their numbers increase,theyll change their tactics from grooming/rape gangs,subversion into direct conflict.Dar al-Sulh(the house of truce) will change into Dar al-Harb (the house of conflict).
And the gays, liberals etc will be the first ones to be massacred by them ironically. What's of immediate concern is to do what's been done in Italy with Salvini and get nationalists elected to get these people back to where they belong, where they'll be harmless.
In Islam the gays are thrown from the buildings to death. Liberals will be stoned to death and generally people against Islam will be killed. There won't be anyone left to care for. The most immediate concern requires priority treatment .

Jack said:
The splc has a chart of how white populations are decreasing year by year. Why deliberately engage in a situation where such a problem will be induced ?As stated earlier by HC its not a matter of debate that children who are adopted by Gay parents will most probably turn out to be gay.

Sorry to be rude but this is ridiculous and a bunch of shit .
For one , there are many heterosexuals which don't want to reproduce but of course they are never even considered, oh vey it's the evil gays which decline birth rates...

As the second point, sexuality is genetic and in the soul , I'm against adoption by gay couples, but ,a child could never become gay if she/he is genetically heterosexual regardless of the couple she/he is raised by .

If it was the case, a gay child would grow up heterosexual if raised by opposite sex parents ...

You see what happens when gay people are pushed to be "straight" just to be accepted by this jewed society ,and I think it could be just the same if a heterosexual was pushed to be gay , one could never become something he /she is not .

Goldenage18 said:
Jack said:
The splc has a chart of how white populations are decreasing year by year. Why deliberately engage in a situation where such a problem will be induced ?As stated earlier by HC its not a matter of debate that children who are adopted by Gay parents will most probably turn out to be gay.

Sorry to be rude but this is ridiculous and a bunch of shit .
For one , there are many heterosexuals which don't want to reproduce but of course they are never even considered, oh vey it's the evil gays which decline birth rates...

That is correct, and a very true point. It's quite irrelevant since gays are 2-5% population of a nation, if they have kids or not. Worst case scenario, they need to help like everyone else in the raising of kids, but as I have said, direct parenting should obviously be not the case here.

Goldenage18 said:
As the second point, sexuality is genetic and in the soul , I'm against adoption by gay couples, but ,a child could never become gay if she/he is genetically heterosexual regardless of the couple she/he is raised by.

If it was the case, a gay child would grow up heterosexual if raised by opposite sex parents ...

Endless studies support otherwise. It's just one of these things where there is endless conflicting evidence about. For example, some studies say it's 12 times more likely for a person with GBLT parents to become GBLT, rather than for a person with hetero parents.

12 times more isn't exactly a coincidental number, no matter what you put into this.

A lot of studies also support what you say, that it makes no difference. However, not all gays or GBLT people seem to nowadays have the genes. Many are in it for other reasons, others just change sexuality, and so forth. So it's really not as simplistic as that.

Goldenage18 said:
You see what happens when gay people are pushed to be "straight" just to be accepted by this jewed society ,and I think it could be just the same if a heterosexual was pushed to be gay , one could never become something he /she is not .
True, neither should happen.

The situation is Jack said one statement and then it was derailed heavily.

Makes you wonder why people who have first hand knowledge of what these pitchforks mean, as in the case of gays, are first to pull a pitchfork on someone else. This has to cease if there is any valuable conversation to take place.

Like we aren't in 1960's, people need to relax a little bit. As time progresses, things will clear out on these subjects. No point to keep pitchforks on other people, and this goes both ways.

Even in the best possible situation with this, if a gay couple were to raise adopted children in the most perfect way, it's still an experiment. You don't know what would happen or how good or bad it could end up. You would be experimenting with the developement of a young child in a huge way, with the possibility of horrible results. And that's something that you can't really justify. Not specific to just gay parents, I mean any situation which is not naturally common and could be harmful would be best to avoid. Like very fat parents is another somewhat related example.

As every soul is made of both male and female energies children need close relationships with both male and female guardians throughout their development, especially in the earliest years. This is why there's also a lot of problems common to children of a single parent, they're missing that other parental role model and energy that they need. If there is another close family member that's the opposite sex of the gay couple who acts like a close parental role model to the child, then maybe it could work well. But this just shows that a gay couple doesn't have EVERYTHING on their own that the child needs. And it shows their societal role as helpers within a much larger family structure, and not an entire family by themselves. They can love and support children, but they would always need outside support from the other sex for the child's soul development.

The majority of Marxist, Shit-libs are Heterosexual, and the most powerful Gentile lobby in America selling the Western world to the Jews is the Christian Evangelical Lobby, but you know who the problem is...… "Dem Faggots" the smallest percent of the population.

Funny how the Alt-Right types never mention the Evangelical Lobby, that keeps the Jews in power and Israel full of money. Who supported sending how many people to die in the Middle East for Israel..... The Evangelical Lobby is what kept the door open on that.

The actual problem is however "Dem Faggots" its the Gay Lobby that runs Washington and put the Neo-Cohen's into power and allows APIAC to rape America. If they didn't let "Dem Faggots" adopt the Jews would not be running the Global Banking system and opening the borders. Its actually not the Jews, its "Dem Faggots" behind the entire NWO.

Funny the crowds of childless White couples I witness, are all heterosexuals.....Somehow "Dem Faggots" the small two percent of the population are to blame for low White birth rates. Not the Jews or anything. Or the majority of heterosexual White people who don't have children. "Dem Faggots' must be the problem.

She is married to man and lives a Heterosexual life style in public. So don't waste my time trying to be clever.

Catz666 said:
]Angelina Jolie is bi sexual. she almost married a woman and has been in relationships with women.

HP Mageson666 said:
The majority of Marxist, Shit-libs are Heterosexual, and the most powerful Gentile lobby in America selling the Western world to the Jews is the Christian Evangelical Lobby, but you know who the problem is...… "Dem Faggots" the smallest percent of the population.

Funny how the Alt-Right types never mention the Evangelical Lobby, that keeps the Jews in power and Israel full of money. Who supported sending how many people to die in the Middle East for Israel..... The Evangelical Lobby is what kept the door open on that.

The actual problem is however "Dem Faggots" its the Gay Lobby that runs Washington and put the Neo-Cohen's into power and allows APIAC to rape America. If they didn't let "Dem Faggots" adopt the Jews would not be running the Global Banking system and opening the borders. Its actually not the Jews, its "Dem Faggots" behind the entire NWO.

Anglin is busy writing 20 pages to blame Gays, Marry Asian Waifu, Elect Asian president, but lo and behold, he can't write 1 single paragraph blaming the Jew on the Stick Rabbi Christ and things like that. As we all know the problem is merely sexual and stuff like that.

It's definitely NOT Rabbi Jesus, his pastor dad told him so.

Don't forget that White women caused the fall of western civilization are to blame for all the problems. This is why the Jew, Weev, must lead the White Sharia gangs of Alt-Right, christards. Its fitting everyone who runs the Alt-Right is a Jew, and its followers are christards. Its Christianity a bunch of Goyim being lead around by the nose by Jews.

The Alt-Right is being led into the direction of becoming another Israel supporting wing of the neo-conservative right-wing. Spencer is Bolshevik and a Zionist by his admission.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Anglin is busy writing 20 pages to blame Gays, Marry Asian Waifu, Elect Asian president, but lo and behold, he can't write 1 single paragraph blaming the Jew on the Stick Rabbi Christ and things like that. As we all know the problem is merely sexual and stuff like that.

HP Mageson666 said:
Don't forget that White women caused the fall of western civilization are to blame for all the problems. This is why the Jew, Weev, must lead the White Sharia gangs of Alt-Right, christards. Its fitting everyone who runs the Alt-Right is a Jew, and its followers are christards. Its Christianity a bunch of Goyim being lead around by the nose by Jews.

The Alt-Right is being led into the direction of becoming another Israel supporting wing of the neo-conservative right-wing. Spencer is Bolshevik and a Zionist by his admission.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Alt-Right was set up by the Jews from the very start as a honey pot for rebellious Whites growing disillusioned with the system in order to trap them there and continue to pump them with the usual xian and pro-Jewish propaganda. Hardly any Alt-Right types are ever willing to even name the Jew as a subversive economic influence much less recognize and go against their other programs of enslavement, instead they are virtually unrecognizable from a christarded neocon.

The "Alt"-Right is just pissed that White women are seeing through their bullshit at this point and going toward National Socialism. The kikes promised the White sharia clowns 72 virgins if they could make White women into good goyim like themselves but that isn't working anymore, and their Jewish financiers are furious.

Scion of Atlantis said:
HP Mageson666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Alt-Right was set up by the Jews from the very start as a honey pot for rebellious Whites growing disillusioned with the system in order to trap them there and continue to pump them with the usual xian and pro-Jewish propaganda. Hardly any Alt-Right types are ever willing to even name the Jew as a subversive economic influence much less recognize and go against their other programs of enslavement, instead they are virtually unrecognizable from a christarded neocon.

The "Alt"-Right is just pissed that White women are seeing through their bullshit at this point and going toward National Socialism. The kikes promised the White sharia clowns 72 virgins if they could make White women into good goyim like themselves but that isn't working anymore, and their Jewish financiers are furious.

The movement itself when it began came from genuine people who were Whites and concerned. However the Alt-Right I have talked this before and I think people can see, is ruled by a specific, very few individuals who just make all the thinking for everyone, and what type of "Thinking" that is I can listen to a Synagogue or a Sunday School church.

The Alt-right is literally a Psy-op IMO, at least majorly.

How did we start getting really fucked especially online? Charlottesville, their websites started the crackdown on everything else because they called for murder and many other things, the list goes.

The name comes from a Jewish politico that Richard Spencer worked with. The situation is to control a movement you only need to control the small amount of leaders and the money, thus the narrative.

Spencer promotes the Jewish ideology of a neo-Soviet, Jewish regime in Europe and gives the Bolshevik fist salute in public and is connected to the Jew, Dugin. He also calls himself a Zionist and promotes events with Jews.

Kike Enoch who run TRS is an admitted Jew and his wife is high up in the Jewish power structure.

Anglin, went from being an open anti-White, Bolshevik calling for an end to the White Race, to next month being a "pro-White" media pusher..... And then promoting anything to trash the White movement and race with that position and opening the door for Jews like Weev to walk in and take leadership. Forget the fact Anglin is half Asian and his father has Jewish surnames all over his family.

They all promote Christianity, National Bolshevikism and the Jewish narrative to control and demoralize the White movement while collecting data on everyone.

The next level of the major Alt-Right, take a witness.

Laura Southern is a Jewesses named Simonson and promotes everything pro-Jewish and anti-White along with others Jews like "Faith Goldy" then we get Stephen moneyjoo, Mike Oy-veh certainity-jew-ovich, and just a list of who's Jew. Simonson ran in with the South African coverage to keep the Tribe from being mentioned.

Scion of Atlantis said:

Also Simonson was exposed for giving all kinds of personal information on European Nationalists she met in Europe to Anti-Fa, a Jewish funded, Marxist organization.

That is why Simonson changed her name to Southern, dyed her hair blond and got some cosmetic work in general to pass as Gentile and infiltrate and misdirect the White awakening.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back