Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

WE HAVE WON

Aldrick Strickland

2019 is the year we finish the enemy. First as a recap. 2014 the first RTRs came out, we did like 2 and we learned to use the RAUM meditation we gained late 2013 to fuel it.

Then 2015 we gained all our rituals but not till the very end, this also includes gaining the 666 meditation to where now we can do more then 1-2 rituals a day. Which even doing them everyday was a new development.

Finally we are set up and having begun yom kippur. 2016 and 2017 we fought them with all our newfound knowledge. Beginning 2018 we got the shema, now that their energies were weak enough for it to even work. We began bringing down their protection and absolutely slamming them. We did this for 6 months till july. Then the Final RTR was ready. Having dealt them the necessary damage, we could bow destroy their alphabet.

We continued this for 6 months to the end of the year and up till now. On Samhain the energies of everywhere absolutely changed. On Yule we obliterated them. By now we have actually Won.

However from now until 2020 is a great time! We have Beltane coming up april 30th, an immensely powerful time and the first with this ritual. Then we finish off their yom kippur i believe in October. Having gone one yom kippur to yom kippur year and completely destroying the leviathan.

If last Samhain was spectacular, then imagine this one. Finally bringing us to this years Yule. Which falls on their Hanukah. Is told to completely destroy them. They will be destroyed before Yule. Then we have a insanely powerful Nuke strike to finish them off.

We will enter a new Decade together having destroyed the enemy. This Decade that I have got to fully watch consciously, having been a satanist about 5 years before it began. Was out living on my own, meditating and fighting the enemy is coming to a close.

It was the first true Decade in my life. I was too young to fully grasp it before. Now to look forward to the dawn of a new decade, the 20s. Im so excited I can barely stand it.

I've been thinking about the 20s as well, I've been trying to achieve some personal goals in this year to ready myself for the new decade. Whilst listening to swing music, of course.

Ever since the RTRs first started it seemed like actual awareness and criticisms of the Jews experienced a significant uptick - not merely their definition of "antisemitism" which is just the act of not being Jewish, or not liking something Israel did even if you present that criticism in the most mild-mannered way possible. Then the Final RTR arrives and boom, people are (((noticing))) left and right, podcasts and twitter accounts with Jew-aware audiences/followers are making waves, and the folks up top, whether they be Jews or deluded Gentiles, are pouring gasoline on the fire and directing it to their own churches, mosques and synagogues. All due to their efforts to smother that fire.

I can only imagine how much will happen by the time we hit the halfway mark in 2025 when Pluto enters that fixed sign HP Maxine wrote about. It feels a lot like setting up a shit ton of dominoes and they're about to be pushed for an incredibly glorious display.

Captain Obvious to the rescue. Thanks man. As we can all see one entity called aldrick created this thread to lift our spirits with obvious predictions. I'm assuming this was done on impulse so some real insights can't be brought to light. Yes, we have won. The earth is slowly catching up to this fact. 2019 is the year we totally oblirate the enemy?
I'm guessing someone's 7th Chakra is spinning 1million times the speed of light so they cannot sit down and give us some real data on how we totally squash the enemy. Maybe they are 2 million years ahead of us so we can't even begin to comprehend.
Thanks for the adrenaline pump but we need some astrological data. It's more fun that way as some of our eyes are too trained and humourless to reply this thread.

Remember, dudes and dudesses, not to put expectations on things which would subsequently disappoint you. The future is not "set in stone"; it is fluidic. While surfing this meandering river, there could be some stepping stones in the way or a flow control structure to control the flow of the river. (I would also suggest that there may be artificial rivers being directed, but that goes without saying!) Even some people who are shot in the head can still survive and a person was tried for hanging 3 times and survived...

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I've been thinking about the 20s as well, I've been trying to achieve some personal goals in this year to ready myself for the new decade. Whilst listening to swing music, of course.

Ever since the RTRs first started it seemed like actual awareness and criticisms of the Jews experienced a significant uptick - not merely their definition of "antisemitism" which is just the act of not being Jewish, or not liking something Israel did even if you present that criticism in the most mild-mannered way possible. Then the Final RTR arrives and boom, people are (((noticing))) left and right, podcasts and twitter accounts with Jew-aware audiences/followers are making waves, and the folks up top, whether they be Jews or deluded Gentiles, are pouring gasoline on the fire and directing it to their own churches, mosques and synagogues. All due to their efforts to smother that fire.

I can only imagine how much will happen by the time we hit the halfway mark in 2025 when Pluto enters that fixed sign HP Maxine wrote about. It feels a lot like setting up a shit ton of dominoes and they're about to be pushed for an incredibly glorious display.

Watch this video. 2 jews raise Blacks as Slaves. It gets reported in 2014 and nothing happens. Then in 2017 someone looks back at notes, goes and checks it out and they get arrested.

https://youtu.be/9o3FCMCjN1c

Still alot of work to be done bro. A huge part of that winning process is development and advancement in satanism too.

ZirGohed999 said:
Captain Obvious to the rescue. Thanks man. As we can all see one entity called aldrick created this thread to lift our spirits with obvious predictions. I'm assuming this was done on impulse so some real insights can't be brought to light. Yes, we have won. The earth is slowly catching up to this fact. 2019 is the year we totally oblirate the enemy?
I'm guessing someone's 7th Chakra is spinning 1million times the speed of light so they cannot sit down and give us some real data on how we totally squash the enemy. Maybe they are 2 million years ahead of us so we can't even begin to comprehend.
Thanks for the adrenaline pump but we need some astrological data. It's more fun that way as some of our eyes are too trained and humourless to reply this thread.
Well you can try not being such a jackass about it. :x Maybe it's just because you're so jealous of Aldrick. ;) I don't see you saying all this shit against Artanis when they write inspiring and encouraging messages about our victory, or even the High Priests and Priestesses when they do do the same thing, so why would you do it to Aldrick? Maybe your eyes are just too trained to be humorless and cold and negative against good people for no good reason at all. Eat some good food, get good sleep, wake up and drink a lot of water and a good breakfast, then pull your head out of your ass.

Aldrick Strickland said:
2019 is the year we finish the enemy. First as a recap. 2014 the first RTRs came out, we did like 2 and we learned to use the RAUM meditation we gained late 2013 to fuel it.

Then 2015 we gained all our rituals but not till the very end, this also includes gaining the 666 meditation to where now we can do more then 1-2 rituals a day. Which even doing them everyday was a new development.

Finally we are set up and having begun yom kippur. 2016 and 2017 we fought them with all our newfound knowledge. Beginning 2018 we got the shema, now that their energies were weak enough for it to even work. We began bringing down their protection and absolutely slamming them. We did this for 6 months till july. Then the Final RTR was ready. Having dealt them the necessary damage, we could bow destroy their alphabet.

We continued this for 6 months to the end of the year and up till now. On Samhain the energies of everywhere absolutely changed. On Yule we obliterated them. By now we have actually Won.

However from now until 2020 is a great time! We have Beltane coming up april 30th, an immensely powerful time and the first with this ritual. Then we finish off their yom kippur i believe in October. Having gone one yom kippur to yom kippur year and completely destroying the leviathan.

If last Samhain was spectacular, then imagine this one. Finally bringing us to this years Yule. Which falls on their Hanukah. Is told to completely destroy them. They will be destroyed before Yule. Then we have a insanely powerful Nuke strike to finish them off.

We will enter a new Decade together having destroyed the enemy. This Decade that I have got to fully watch consciously, having been a satanist about 5 years before it began. Was out living on my own, meditating and fighting the enemy is coming to a close.

It was the first true Decade in my life. I was too young to fully grasp it before. Now to look forward to the dawn of a new decade, the 20s. Im so excited I can barely stand it.
I think we have to destroy them before their hanukah .I think that hey will put more energies by that time especially because is YULE . We are supposed to have a good time in that period of year. I don't think the negative energies from the jewish rituals will have some good income on a satanic holyday.

ZirGohed999 said:

Ill give you a Hint. Its called the Final RTR. Its okay I can see youre having a hard time tonight. Try to catch up though.

SABNAC50 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

I think we have to destroy them before their hanukah .I think that hey will put more energies by that time especially because is YULE . We are supposed to have a good time in that period of year. I don't think the negative energies from the jewish rituals will have some good income on a satanic holyday.

This has already been wrote about on the Forums. That because Hanukah falls on Yule it will completely destroy them. I didnt come up with this, clergy did.

Hornet666 said:
Still alot of work to be done bro. A huge part of that winning process is development and advancement in satanism too.

Oh ya, its just the beginning. Its just if we have Won already, im trying to motivate people to do the RTR and what to look forward to with it. At that point we might move onto something else other then the final RTR.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
ZirGohed999 said:
Well you can try not being such a jackass about it. :x Maybe it's just because you're so jealous of Aldrick. ;) I don't see you saying all this shit against Artanis when they write inspiring and encouraging messages about our victory, or even the High Priests and Priestesses when they do do the same thing, so why would you do it to Aldrick? Maybe your eyes are just too trained to be humorless and cold and negative against good people for no good reason at all. Eat some good food, get good sleep, wake up and drink a lot of water and a good breakfast, then pull your head out of your ass.

He Just cant Handle all this that is the Aldrick. They see me rollin and they be hatin but they not gonna catch me rollin dirty.

Like a moth to a flame they come for me. Thats okay, that makes it so much more fun.

Aldrick Strickland said:
ZirGohed999 said:

He Just cant Handle all this that is the Aldrick. They see me rollin and they be hatin but they not gonna catch me rollin dirty.

Like a moth to a flame they come for me. Thats okay, that makes it so much more fun.
Eugh! You just reminded me of FostarChild with your...lyrical waxing there! :lol:

Aldrick Strickland said:
Hornet666 said:

Oh ya, its just the beginning. Its just if we have Won already, im trying to motivate people to do the RTR and what to look forward to with it. At that point we might move onto something else other then the final RTR.
Though I'm not a fan of these threads as "Winning" for me is when the fat lady sings. Like one member posted seeing the corpse of the enemy on the ground. Though for me not good enough lets dump the corpse in the wood chipper and double-check it's not coming back.

But I assume once the RTRs are concluded sometime in the future and even if somehow the enemy gets back in the saddle it'll take decades or more precisely centuries to close the genie in the bottle. I'm guessing we are going to do more coven rituals like 88/99/W, P, & P. etc.etc. or other more advanced rituals describing mass propaganda rituals as I like to call them to help the Earth. I'm guessing for the time being we have to kinda fortify the Earth and it's people till arrival of the Gods.

So I assume we are going to do later on more mass Global coven rituals, right?

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Eugh! You just reminded me of FostarChild with your...lyrical waxing there! :lol:

Oh Gods thats right! Hahaha.

Don't get too happy, we have only won if we keep up the Final RTR. The enemy is still in control of vast amounts of political, media and global power and has billions of morons giving them psychic energy every day. You have to do the Final RTR daily and as much as possible. This will also bring them down faster and with less crash landing for the rest of the planet.

lol, the next thing is to call me a Space Jew Cadet since I'm already a ''Jackass''. I guess you can't see the humor and sarcasm in my post because I don't post frequently. I'm working on this. I don't want newer members blowing this bold claim out of proportion that the Jews will be completely destroyed 2019 that's why I asked for clarity. If you have been on the forums for long especially the old ones like the Yahoo e-groups, you will understand my take on this. One good example was how the enemy was responsible for almost every misfortune a Satanist was facing and how the burning of astral links was the fix for this. This reigned for years untill the clergy gave in depth explanation about Karma and all that.

We have "Won" insofar we keep the train going and the war going in this direction, and fighting it. The observation comes from the Gods who look from the future of the results of our ongoing routes of action.

We have not won until the enemy is destroyed.

ZirGohed999 said:
... One good example was how the enemy was responsible for almost every misfortune a Satanist was facing and how the burning of astral links was the fix for this. This reigned for years untill the clergy gave in depth explanation about Karma and all that.

Holy fucking shit, but yes. I had to scoop that shit up like a fucking plague.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ZirGohed999 said:
... One good example was how the enemy was responsible for almost every misfortune a Satanist was facing and how the burning of astral links was the fix for this. This reigned for years untill the clergy gave in depth explanation about Karma and all that.

Holy fucking shit, but yes. I had to scoop that shit up like a fucking plague.
That is why you're the commando. More winz to you.

HP Mageson666 said:
Don't get too happy, we have only won if we keep up the Final RTR. The enemy is still in control of vast amounts of political, media and global power and has billions of morons giving them psychic energy every day. You have to do the Final RTR daily and as much as possible. This will also bring them down faster and with less crash landing for the rest of the planet.

The purpose of this post was to motivate people to do the ritual all the rest of the year. Not just become complacent but having something to look forward too. Yes we have won in 2019 and will have over won by 2020. The point is to keep going and drive them into the dirt.

Sorry I forget people like to be controversial to feel they have something important to say. I will try to clarify things better to help keep that from happening.

Aldrick Strickland said:
The purpose of this post was to motivate people to do the ritual all the rest of the year.
You're doing great bro, congrats. :)

ugo-lucifer_288x288.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back