Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Venus sqaure for love

alandaleb10

Website
www.joyofsatan.com
Hello family
I want to know when is the best time to start venue square for love
And should i begin with 28 or 4 rebs
Which on should i begin with
Thanks

Start at 4 if you want some physical thing related to Venus to come to you. Or 28 if you want your whole soul to fill with more Venus energy. I think starting at 4 will be better for you. Venus squares are very very strong, and doing the spiritual one (starting at 28) could be uncomfortable.

Sunday 7th April oder Friday 12th April would be good times to start the square.
You want to do the square for material success, prosperity, and earthly [non-spiritual] affairs.

So you start with 4.

If you do mispronounce the mantra just redo what you did wrong. Another member did this and it apparently still works.

Do not start the working when the moon is void of course. Just download „ss calendar 2019“ it is great for an SS :D

This is for you and anyone else doing this that wants to read it. I wish you luck. I am sharing how I think I am having success I hope you understand what I am saying.

I am doing the Material Namah. Start with 4. If you want love. Pick an affirmation that is good for what you want make sure to say same race and visualize what you want cause the enemy will be sure to try and tempt people if your not clear the energy takes the path of least resistance. I did this and I have a picture in my mind of the person this is pulling to me. I did this by meditating on it and really focusing on my third eye etc. If you can do this maybe look into your third eye and for me it works like asking a question focus etc it may work differently but I hope you know what i mean. I visualized her saw her clearly that she lives near me apparently. She even sent energy back to me but I am still unsure how i would meet her. I will have to meditate more and figure that one out. You may get this if you go into a meditative state and really focus.

Maybe add runes. I used Gebo and Kenaz at first the image didnt really show up until I did.

Just saying that to inspire you this does work apparently. I will finish the square regaurdless of if i meet this person before its over to empower my venus. If I dont meet her by then ill try the square again in Taurus. So can you. Good luck.

It may take something more like what I described especially if you are looking for something specific. To really focus and put more energy into itm like in my case i wanted her to be Satanic her energy feels that way but im still not sure. I hope so.

If you kind of affirm this the energy will still take the path of least resistance as in the first or only person in the area with those our beliefs and not everyone gets along but she doesnt feel like someone i wouldnt get along with in my case so this may still be good she is very different than me but not incompatable. I hope it would work out. Just be careful. I know i am.

If you can ask for help from the gods. To guide you to meet someone they would feel is right for youm I can feel the God who is helping me right now but i dont know how to hear him. I see him somewhat in my third eye viusalization too its frustrating.

Watch out for the enemy in this too cause they would not want any of us to be toghether. If this is what you are looking for.

Thanks my family so im gonna to start my work for love at friday 12th
With a proper affirmation and i will start with the 4 reps and continue to the end
Many thanks u have helped me alot

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back