Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Solutions for a "broken heart"?

Catalincata94

I will make it short.
I loved a girl that i couldn't be with her... and after dedication i did sex magic on her but didn't have the opportunity to meet her again and one night i got a vivid dream that she doesn't want's me so she is leaving me (and that is true she didnt really wanted to be friends or closer but she was talking to me)
So i wanted to do some magic to makes sure she will be with me but yeah that's when a voice appeared telling me to not do that so i gave up on her. Anyway i felt terrible after i had that dream.
So now a few days back i watched a love anime film and remembered her and felt broken hearted then i thought of the Gods that it would be great if they would ameliorate this and then it slowly disappeared, i tried to do something about that feeling nothing happened just when i thought about the Gods.
So i understood some time back that she never really liked me when i had an social media account she didn't accepted me + she was a wealthy girl and me just poor.
She also could have been with someone during that time i did the sex magic.
But now i don't like her anymore so now it annoys me if i remember her.

If you want to seriously forget about her and stop paining yourself permanently , please take the time to cut all astral links with her
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

If your feeling down you could try these meditations which naturally make your state higher and you'll feel happy, as well as empowering you .

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Blue_Light_Meditation.html

Jack said:
If you want to seriously forget about her and stop paining yourself permanently , please take the time to cut all astral links with her
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

If your feeling down you could try these meditations which naturally make your state higher and you'll feel happy, as well as empowering you .

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Blue_Light_Meditation.html
Alright thanks!

What I'm understanding here is the OP had a crush on a wealthy girl and is pained because this girl won't accept him because of his status. Please release yourself from such mindset, your condition is not permanent. This underlining negativity can hamper your workings without you knowing it. You should work on making yourself more likeable, people will come easily to you. Wealthy people will always go for others of the same class, this is the reality of things. Love doesn't supercede logic, they should work together.
One is a spiritual satanist and because of that some wealthy lady should love them because they capable of making her happy when they don't even have a car to drive her around. This girl has grown up in an environment where the lifestyle is luxurious. I wonder the kind of spell that will make her believe that someone who she absolutely have no idea about him being a member of the elite spiritual army on earth can give her genuine love even when everything on the surface points to the contrary. Life isn't a movie where a wealthy girl will fall in love with a guy who is "poor"
When the responsibilities start kicking in with the conditioning that her life should be surrounded with luxurious things, the love bubbles will start bursting. Women want a man that can provide for them. This means having material things, growing your money like grass. The love feeling in itself will not fill her belly with good food.
Work on yourself in the way of people accepting you easily, look for partners who have understood life from your perspective and grow from there. Welcome to reality, that anime movie did you a bad one. Don't let it happen again, instead have a mindset of abundance.

ZirGohed999 said:
What I'm understanding here is the OP had a crush on a wealthy girl and is pained because this girl won't accept him because of his status. Please release yourself from such mindset, your condition is not permanent. This underlining negativity can hamper your workings without you knowing it. You should work on making yourself more likeable, people will come easily to you. Wealthy people will always go for others of the same class, this is the reality of things. Love doesn't supercede logic, they should work together.
One is a spiritual satanist and because of that some wealthy lady should love them because they capable of making her happy when they don't even have a car to drive her around. This girl has grown up in an environment where the lifestyle is luxurious. I wonder the kind of spell that will make her believe that someone who she absolutely have no idea about him being a member of the elite spiritual army on earth can give her genuine love even when everything on the surface points to the contrary. Life isn't a movie where a wealthy girl will fall in love with a guy who is "poor"
When the responsibilities start kicking in with the conditioning that her life should be surrounded with luxurious things, the love bubbles will start bursting. Women want a man that can provide for them. This means having material things, growing your money like grass. The love feeling in itself will not fill her belly with good food.
Work on yourself in the way of people accepting you easily, look for partners who have understood life from your perspective and grow from there. Welcome to reality, that anime movie did you a bad one. Don't let it happen again, instead have a mindset of abundance.
Well i didn't said that this poor status is permanent.
Wealthy people don't always go for the same class.
The anime movie did me nothing bad it has nothing in common with me or what happened to me (it's the movie "you're name" )just that the love between the two of them got me a strong memory and feeling of that wealthy girl that i loved her so much... but anyway now i don't think i loved her so much i wasn't even talking so much to her and didn't realy known each other so well.
Oh and in life a wealthy girl/woman can fall in love with a poor guy he just needs to be good looking (that is i think the mindset of the masses) and i'm not refering to my self it's just that her (the wealthy girl's) mother got married to a guy that was poor but good looking and confident and maybe a little "alpha male".
And yeah i wan't to program my aura and work on my self to get better relationships be sarcastic and be more communicative. Something like that. Thanks bro.

Catalincata94 said:
ZirGohed999 said:
The anime movie did me nothing bad it has nothing in common with me or what happened to me (it's the movie "you're name" )just that the love between the two of them got me a strong memory and feeling of that wealthy girl that i loved her so much... but anyway now i don't think i loved her so much i wasn't even talking so much to her and didn't realy known each other so well.
Oh and in life a wealthy girl/woman can fall in love with a poor guy he just needs to be good looking (that is i think the mindset of the masses) and i'm not refering to my self it's just that her (the wealthy girl's) mother got married to a guy that was poor but good looking and confident and maybe a little "alpha male".
And yeah i wan't to program my aura and work on my self to get better relationships be sarcastic and be more communicative. Something like that. Thanks bro.

Not the norm. Its rare but I guess he wasn't poor as in like "really poor". I see ya having da hottest chics and slaying the townz with your charisma bro. And having many commas in your bank account. You can make it happen.

ZirGohed999 said:
Catalincata94 said:
ZirGohed999 said:

Not the norm. Its rare but I guess he wasn't poor as in like "really poor". I see ya having da hottest chics and slaying the townz with your charisma bro. And having many commas in your bank account. You can make it happen.
Well her mother lived on the streets for a time with him.
"I see ya having da hottest chics and slaying the townz with your charisma bro. And having many commas in your bank account. You can make it happen."
Who where you reffering to?

Maybe it wouldn't work and its better to be disappointed now then stuck in a bad relationship.

ZirGohed999 said:
I was referring to you. It's only an encouragement, nothing more.
Bro you hit the spot with that, i do want someting like that so for that i will have to advance :) thanks!
In the past i imagined myself being with others talking and making them laugh and that made me feel good, it's like that was my desire and still is.
Being here i know i can make my "dreams" and goals become real.
Best place ever XD

Catalincata94 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Maybe it wouldn't work and its better to be disappointed now then stuck in a bad relationship.
Alright o.o i was so many times disapointed T_T

You don't really need to be around a person who will 'sell' you. Just BTFO them and seek another person. Sufficient advice has been given by others.

Do not dwell on it.

Catalincata94 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

This is understandable, there have definitely been dudes here and there that I grew quite attached to before realizing it's for the best that it not happen. I'm just too eccentric in comparison to most people so it's not all that often I meet others out and about in the world that I can become close friends with - let alone have a relationship with.

You should definitely reflect however on HP Mageson's advice because it's genuinely true and you'll find comfort in it the more you emotionally accept it. The one long-term relationship I did have a few years back, which lasted over a year, ended up becoming a sort of prison for me that others looking in have said was controlling and potentially emotionally abusive (Still not sure if I'd take it to that level, but.). I still have feelings of anger from that period that I'm trying to address, and all of that was just a big chewing up of my time that I wish didn't happen. I'm sure there are others here with similar experiences.

You're gonna be happier in the long run after all this, I'm certain. Remembering that will make the pain during more bearable and easier to move on from.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

You don't really need to be around a person who will 'sell' you. Just BTFO them and seek another person. Sufficient advice has been given by others.

Do not dwell on it.
Yeah. That's what i thought to do, to search someone else. Thanks bro :)

Catalincata94 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Do not dwell on it.

It's also good to do what is necessary to heal first or meanwhile so others won't suffer due leftovers from this. Good luck

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Do not dwell on it.

It's also good to do what is necessary to heal first or meanwhile so others won't suffer due leftovers from this. Good luck
I understand what you mean but i don't really know what i can do to heal...

Catalincata94 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

What has been recommended above and find another partner who will be more considerate to you, and legit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What has been recommended above and find another partner who will be more considerate to you, and legit.
I think it will be hard to find some one who would live with a Satanist o.o From their point of view we are bad, unatural and crazy.
How will i explain to the person that im a Satanist?
"Hey you know i'm a Satanist" First things comes to their mind blood sacrifice or something negative about us... I could explain things yeah thats not true its really a christian practice showing in the bible and i can show them but am there to teach them what to believe or to be lovers and in todays societi i dont think there are so much people that will be open minded and not be scared to death, maybe she will look at me like to a criminal fuck i dont really see someone to understand me...

Catalincata94 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

I think it will be hard to find some one who would live with a Satanist o.o From their point of view we are bad, unatural and crazy.
"Hey you know i'm a Satanist" First things comes to their mind blood sacrifice or something negative about us... I could explain things yeah thats not true its really a christian practice showing in the bible and i can show them but am there to teach them what to believe or to be lovers and in todays societi i dont think there are so much people that will be open minded and not be scared to death, maybe she will look at me like to a criminal fuck i dont really see someone to understand me...

It's best to keep quiet on such matters for this reason. Some people are more accepting of Satanists because they're familiar with things like LaVeyan Satanism so they at least have some exposure and understand that not all Satanists are evil sacrificers of animals and children, thus it's more the Nazism bit you need to be mindful of, but all in all you're better off just concealing it. Saying you're a Pagan which is actually 100% correct and not a lie.

When you're ready, I would advise a working to program your aura to attract your ideal partner. It's not going to be immediate but this is a better route than going out into a world filled with nieświadomki and hoping you find a decent one to be with. It's safer too, as your ideal partner will likely be someone who'd be willing to convert to the truth or at least hear it out and accept it about you.

This is essentially the route I intend to go once I feel ready for it. Speaking for myself I'm just not all that interested anymore in trying to hunt for someone amongst the sleeping herd. You very well could be in the same boat, ultimately.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Catalincata94 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It's best to keep quiet on such matters for this reason. Some people are more accepting of Satanists because they're familiar with things like LaVeyan Satanism so they at least have some exposure and understand that not all Satanists are evil sacrificers of animals and children, thus it's more the Nazism bit you need to be mindful of, but all in all you're better off just concealing it. Saying you're a Pagan which is actually 100% correct and not a lie.

When you're ready, I would advise a working to program your aura to attract your ideal partner. It's not going to be immediate but this is a better route than going out into a world filled with nieświadomki and hoping you find a decent one to be with. It's safer too, as your ideal partner will likely be someone who'd be willing to convert to the truth or at least hear it out and accept it about you.

This is essentially the route I intend to go once I feel ready for it. Speaking for myself I'm just not all that interested anymore in trying to hunt for someone amongst the sleeping herd. You very well could be in the same boat, ultimately.
It's a good idea saying you are a pagan, but if the time would come to say "well it's more complicated i'm also spiritual Satanist" if she will trust me and be somewhat open minded she could understand it and also become ss if she wants after a time.
Yeah i maybe in the same boat with you don't really see someone from the outside o.o i'm not saying it's impossible, i can do it when i'm ready.

Catalincata94 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

I like you man. You're looking for a solution to the hostility Satanists face from outsiders. This is a satanic spirit. It looks for endless possibilities and solutions. It's this curiosity that breeds creativity and intelligence. From experience and understanding , I can tell you that there's magick to make someone break their resistance but at the end of the day, it's not worth it. This can be done with runes. People need to come to Satan by themselves, it's this autonomy that separates true satanists from others.
It's a good thing to want to have the ability to persuade people but you have to use common sense. You may succeed in taking away the hostility but you can't fully be in control of them. They will definitely snap one day.
Christain programming enforces monogamy and this bleeds into the psyche of society. This creates psychological hangups, emotional pain that doesn't go away because one cannot be fulfilled until they find THE ONE.
If you're truly monogamous, it's natural for you to have the need of connecting with a partner on very deep and honest level but you can't rush this if your current situation opposes this. You have to do a deep search within and ask if you are strictly monogamous or if you have had the fantasy of having flings with different ladies. I'm may be wrong but true monogamy is very rare.
My advise if to do a working to increase your personal charisma. You will have lots of people coming around you. I personally prefer a working for charisma to a love working. With lots of charisma, you can come across different types of people. The ones you want to date, friends, business partners, people I can persuade...etc then you make the pick for your favorites. It's wrong to live one's life for one person. It is an unhealthy obsession. Even if one is strictly monogamous, life is more meaningful and pleasant when people easily like you. There's a whole world out there to be conquered but do it with common sense. Don't go about trying to get on the wrong side life with people because you want to be accepted as a satanist. You can be accepted whether they know you are one or not.

ZirGohed999 said:
Catalincata94 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I like you man. You're looking for a solution to the hostility Satanists face from outsiders. This is a satanic spirit. It looks for endless possibilities and solutions. It's this curiosity that breeds creativity and intelligence. From experience and understanding , I can tell you that there's magick to make someone break their resistance but at the end of the day, it's not worth it. This can be done with runes. People need to come to Satan by themselves, it's this autonomy that separates true satanists from others.
It's a good thing to want to have the ability to persuade people but you have to use common sense. You may succeed in taking away the hostility but you can't fully be in control of them. They will definitely snap one day.
Christain programming enforces monogamy and this bleeds into the psyche of society. This creates psychological hangups, emotional pain that doesn't go away because one cannot be fulfilled until they find THE ONE.
If you're truly monogamous, it's natural for you to have the need of connecting with a partner on very deep and honest level but you can't rush this if your current situation opposes this. You have to do a deep search within and ask if you are strictly monogamous or if you have had the fantasy of having flings with different ladies. I'm may be wrong but true monogamy is very rare.
My advise if to do a working to increase your personal charisma. You will have lots of people coming around you. I personally prefer a working for charisma to a love working. With lots of charisma, you can come across different types of people. The ones you want to date, friends, business partners, people I can persuade...etc then you make the pick for your favorites. It's wrong to live one's life for one person. It is an unhealthy obsession. Even if one is strictly monogamous, life is more meaningful and pleasant when people easily like you. There's a whole world out there to be conquered but do it with common sense. Don't go about trying to get on the wrong side life with people because you want to be accepted as a satanist. You can be accepted whether they know you are one or not.
I will put this question and see if i am monogamous or not. And if i'm not then how will i live my sexual life? Going from one to another?

I will do a working for charisma later, i focus now on getting more control over my mind.
Thanks bro. I like talking to you guys :) it makes me feel good like "from them i can learn more and so i can fix my problems and get strong and be a better person" and i always liked inteligent people, wise people.

Sometime i don't have much to reply o.o when i was a little i was very silent and didn't speak much to people and also shy in some situations.
Slowly i got to be more talkative but not as much as i would like. I hope the meditations will help with this...

As you get more experienced with things you will be able to separate infatuation which is what you are in with this person. With the understanding of the actual person for themselves and the character of their personality and understand if they are compatible for you. That is the ability that will save you from train wreck, relationships.

I believe It's getting clearer now.
In your last post you used the words "sexual life". This means despite the confusion, you subconsciously know what you want. At this point you know that your sexual life is the actual need. Your sexual/emotional needs can only be fulfilled if you're in frequent contact with the gender of your admiration. When you maintain contacts with people you gain experience and understanding of how you want to relate with them. It wouldn't be time consuming if they easily gravitate to you.
This may not happen quickly so you need to know that know matter what happens, you will always find the right ones for you. When I started out with talking to women and all that, I got rejected frequently. It was horrible but I kept it. Then I realized i needed more charisma. Charisma always works, it doesn't get old.
The fear of rejection is the number one thing that prevents one from getting emotional fulfilment. Sexual desires don't just go away. No matter what one does, if they don't fulfil this desire it will manifest as painful psychological experiences. Infatuation as a way of secretly fulfilling this desire will not solve this problem. Reality is hard or should I say slow so you may not walk across the street today and expect to get the contact of the one you fancy.
The first thing is know beyond all doubts that know matter what happens you will have the best ones for you. It is this madness or belief that finally supersedes any problems you are facing. This is the essence of meditating. This is the desire and the willpower.
When you walk up to decent person within 5 seconds of seeing each other and maintain a gentle eye contact and say Hi, and give stretch out your hand to give a handshake. And start a conversation. Will they eat you for dinner at that point? No!
The first thing they will think is you are confident, people like confidence. I'm yet to see anyone who hates confidence.
Even if it gets awkward you can simply round it up fast and walk away. No harm in trying until it becomes a habit. If you don't do this, you will always remain unfulfilled. Unfulfilment is more painful than rejection. If you don't get rejected you will remain clueless about women and what you want from them.
Fear is an illusion.

As for silencing your thoughts, aside from void meditation, you can actually do a working for it. More so as your willpower increases through power meditation, you will find it easier to control your mind.
As an example, It's known quite well that people with Scorpio emphasis can concentrate their mind for a long time. Why? Because this placement gives the willpower to do so. A working to increase your willpower and also the ISA rune helps.

ah a good old broken hearth. I remember falling in LOVE in highschool and im about to graduate college now but once in a while I still have erotic thoughts about them. The one advice I would have is to just stop masturbating thinking about the person

ZirGohed999 said:
In your last post you used the words "sexual life". This means despite the confusion, you subconsciously know what you want. At this point you know that your sexual life is the actual need. Your sexual/emotional needs can only be fulfilled if you're in frequent contact with the gender of your admiration. When you maintain contacts with people you gain experience and understanding of how you want to relate with them. It wouldn't be time consuming if they easily gravitate to you.
This may not happen quickly so you need to know that know matter what happens, you will always find the right ones for you. When I started out with talking to women and all that, I got rejected frequently. It was horrible but I kept it. Then I realized i needed more charisma. Charisma always works, it doesn't get old.
The fear of rejection is the number one thing that prevents one from getting emotional fulfilment. Sexual desires don't just go away. No matter what one does, if they don't fulfil this desire it will manifest as painful psychological experiences. Infatuation as a way of secretly fulfilling this desire will not solve this problem. Reality is hard or should I say slow so you may not walk across the street today and expect to get the contact of the one you fancy.
The first thing is know beyond all doubts that know matter what happens you will have the best ones for you. It is this madness or belief that finally supersedes any problems you are facing. This is the essence of meditating. This is the desire and the willpower.
When you walk up to decent person within 5 seconds of seeing each other and maintain a gentle eye contact and say Hi, and give stretch out your hand to give a handshake. And start a conversation. Will they eat you for dinner at that point? No!
The first thing they will think is you are confident, people like confidence. I'm yet to see anyone who hates confidence.
Even if it gets awkward you can simply round it up fast and walk away. No harm in trying until it becomes a habit. If you don't do this, you will always remain unfulfilled. Unfulfilment is more painful than rejection. If you don't get rejected you will remain clueless about women and what you want from them.
Fear is an illusion.

As for silencing your thoughts, aside from void meditation, you can actually do a working for it. More so as your willpower increases through power meditation, you will find it easier to control your mind.
As an example, It's known quite well that people with Scorpio emphasis can concentrate their mind for a long time. Why? Because this placement gives the willpower to do so. A working to increase your willpower and also the ISA rune helps.
XD yeah.
Well i can find the ones that like me by just looking at them this happened many times and i was asked not just once to have a relationship with some girls (more girls but not at the same time) but for some reason i didn't feelt ready and i rejected them o.o
and about my confidence is once i'm very confident or over confident and once i lack confidence it's exactly as my birth chart sais about me.
I'm not saying i'm afraid of being rejected i know there are lots of girls/womens so if i get rejected i try another.
But maybe because i was rejected so may times and now being an SS having a relationship seems harder and yeah if i would say that i'm an Satanist they would definetly reject me just few would stay, that's what i think.
But hiding things i think would be some what hard, but yeah i will hide it and see what happens...
I think i'm looking for someone who is compatibe with me, is this the same as whanting "the one"?... i don't think so... just someone who is compatible, i'm not searching for one and only person in the world i'm searching for one person from those who are compatible with me, but i'm not sure if i want to be in a relation with more girls but asked my self if i am monogamous or not and i got a memory when i whanted more persons at the same time but don't ask me at what moment that was ;)
So the rejection thing don't think will happen now but now i don't go out don't have where to go, have no friends. To correct my self i don't know where to go o.o just clubs... and sience i'm not so talkative right now i will better wait until i get better and also i have other problems not just my sexual life...

Catalincata94 said:
ZirGohed999 said:
Fear is an illusion.

XD yeah.
Well i can find the ones that like me by just looking at them this happened many times and i was asked not just once to have a relationship with some girls (more girls but not at the same time) but for some reason i didn't feelt ready and i rejected them o.o
and about my confidence is once i'm very confident or over confident and once i lack confidence it's exactly as my birth chart sais about me.
I'm not saying i'm afraid of being rejected i know there are lots of girls/womens so if i get rejected i try another.
But maybe because i was rejected so may times and now being an SS having a relationship seems harder and yeah if i would say that i'm an Satanist they would definetly reject me just few would stay, that's what i think.
But hiding things i think would be some what hard, but yeah i will hide it and see what happens...
I think i'm looking for someone who is compatibe with me, is this the same as whanting "the one"?... i don't think so... just someone who is compatible, i'm not searching for one and only person in the world i'm searching for one person from those who are compatible with me, but i'm not sure if i want to be in a relation with more girls but asked my self if i am monogamous or not and i got a memory when i whanted more persons at the same time but don't ask me at what moment that was ;)
So the rejection thing don't think will happen now but now i don't go out don't have where to go, have no friends. To correct my self i don't know where to go o.o just clubs... and sience i'm not so talkative right now i will better wait until i get better and also i have other problems not just my sexual life...
It's good you know what you want. But why did you make me write such long epistles when you know what you want? *wailing uncontrollably*

HP Mageson666 said:
As you get more experienced with things you will be able to separate infatuation which is what you are in with this person. With the understanding of the actual person for themselves and the character of their personality and understand if they are compatible for you. That is the ability that will save you from train wreck, relationships.
I understood that infatuation is stupid what i want to usderstand is why i had and can have infatuation? That's what i don't understand, could you or someone else explain? Just to make things clearer i stopped dwelling on that girl.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back