Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Whats the best Money Spells to do? Im starting a career soon

Ignisalas

Hey guys, I wanted to know your experiences with money spells, since im going to start a career soon and I wanted to start a money working to help make more money from it. I was thinking on using fehu 50x, but I was wondering about vibrating Aum Ra into my aura, im not sure which one would work the best. Im coming to a point in my life where I need to start making money and get a house of my own, right now im living in a house with other people and these people are really abusive towards me. The enemy uses them against me a lot too.

I said in other posts, I was planning on starting a youtube and livestreaming career, and ive seen people make a hell of a lot of money from it, and ive looked into the natal charts of a lot of these people and I noticed something. The overall layout of some of their charts looks very similar to mine. Their 2nd, 6th, and 10th house are all ruled by the same signs/planets as mine. So that got me to thinking that maybe trying to start a career with youtube and media isn't such a lost cause as I thought it to be. I looked at my next solar return, and upcoming planetary placements, and Ive seen some very positive signs for me.

I just wanted to know whats the best money working that I can do to make more money from it. I also plan on using Mercury and Sun energies to help make my channels popular and successful.

Sun said:
Hey guys, I wanted to know your experiences with money spells, since im going to start a career soon and I wanted to start a money working to help make more money from it. I was thinking on using fehu 50x, but I was wondering about vibrating Aum Ra into my aura, im not sure which one would work the best. Im coming to a point in my life where I need to start making money and get a house of my own, right now im living in a house with other people and these people are really abusive towards me. The enemy uses them against me a lot too.

I said in other posts, I was planning on starting a youtube and livestreaming career, and ive seen people make a hell of a lot of money from it, and ive looked into the natal charts of a lot of these people and I noticed something. The overall layout of some of their charts looks very similar to mine. Their 2nd, 6th, and 10th house are all ruled by the same signs/planets as mine. So that got me to thinking that maybe trying to start a career with youtube and media isn't such a lost cause as I thought it to be. I looked at my next solar return, and upcoming planetary placements, and Ive seen some very positive signs for me.

I just wanted to know whats the best money working that I can do to make more money from it. I also plan on using Mercury and Sun energies to help make my channels popular and successful.
Are u doing aop ?

Sun said:

They are all powerful, as far as we know sanskrit should be more powerful than runes so maybe a sanskrit mantra could be more powerful but it depends on you. You could use Satanas, Kleem, Surya, Shreem and there are many more mantra's. It depends on you. A mantra like Shreem is more easily to vibrare (at least for me) and you could do 100 reps or more. A mantra like Satanas while a lot powerful it may take more time to vibrate.

The power comes always from you, so in the end whatever mantra you use it depends always on how much powerful you are.

BoRn of fire said:
Sun said:

Are u doing aop ?

Yeah, why do you ask?

Sun said:

If you want best results you should do the Maa Lakhmee Mantra ,

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Money_Meditation.html

Sun said:
BoRn of fire said:
Sun said:

Are u doing aop ?

Yeah, why do you ask?
Because u say ur housemates are abusive etc

Jack said:
Sun said:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Money_Meditation.html

instead of 108(ties into saturn) do 111 its a solar number (sun square).
"Wealth is not obtained or ruled by the heart chakra. To obtain any significant amounts of money, you must have a strong solar plexus [Sun] chakra. Money may be of green currency in certain countries, but wealth and riches are ruled by gold. Gold backs the money. " from the link above.

Adding Aum to the beginning increases its effectiveness very much I noticed. That page isnt updated there was another Jos page somewhere that had that. Also you can use an affirmation tailored to your situation in present tense or the one on there good luck.

Fuchs said:
Jack said:
Sun said:

"Wealth is not obtained or ruled by the heart chakra. To obtain any significant amounts of money, you must have a strong solar plexus [Sun] chakra. Money may be of green currency in certain countries, but wealth and riches are ruled by gold. Gold backs the money. " from the link above.
Doesn't the kaballistic square of the sun amount to 666 ?

Jack said:
It does, but I think this works similarly to how 27 and 54 are related to 108. So 111 is also related to 666 and could therefore be considered a solar number. That's just my personal opinion though.

Each row in the sun square adds up to 111 I dont know how to add images but google image search has an illustration of this at the top if you enter sun 666 in the search. Although I would definitely NOT go to any of those websites as most of it is xtian or Jewish nonsense. So 111 is definitely a number of the sun.

Hail Satan

darkmonkey666 said:
Each row in the sun square adds up to 111 I dont know how to add images but google image search has an illustration of this at the top if you enter sun 666 in the search. Although I would definitely NOT go to any of those websites as most of it is xtian or Jewish nonsense. So 111 is definitely a number of the sun.

Hail Satan
Oh thanks for clearing this out

Jack said:
Fuchs said:
Jack said:

jes and like darkmonkey666 said
"Each row in the sun square adds up to 111 I dont know how to add images but google image search has an illustration of this at the top if you enter sun 666 in the search. Although I would definitely NOT go to any of those websites as most of it is xtian or Jewish nonsense. So 111 is definitely a number of the sun."

i got the info originaly from PeppermintTaco he did state HPS Maxine :"“One of the more arcane traditions of number magic is that there is associated with each planet a numerological magic square, which is the key to control of the planet’s influence and power. For example, the magic square of the Sun consists of 36 numbers. The square may appear as a random jumble of numbers, but a closer study will reveal that if one number were altered, or if two were made to change places, they symmetry of the whole square would collapse.

Add together any row, column, or diagonal: the total is always 111. Add together the corner numbers of the square, 6, 1, 36, 31: they total 74. Move inward toward the center and add the corner numbers of the smaller square formed by 11, 8, 29, 26: again the total is 74. Add the total of the 4 numbers at the very center, 16, 15, 22, 21: it is also 74. Add together the numbers around the perimeter: the total is 370. The sum of all 36 numbers in the square is 666.

From this are drawn the potent magical numbers of the Sun: 36, 111, 74, 370 and 666. Whole multiples of the magic numbers are taken to be as potent as the numbers themselves. According to Michell’s analysis, Stonehenge was laid out on a plan that incorporated these numbers, so functioning as a magical instrument for solar power.
-HPS Maxine"

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18092&p=72995&hilit=108#p72995

we can arrange money spells into 3 major categories.

The first is based on Jupiter.
Jupiter creates prosperity and wealth by giving a spiritual source, by eing able to tap into your own natural flow of energy, talents your own self, which in turn will help you a lot in your career/business. You will be able to make money out of what you meant to do according to your Soul Nature.

The second is based on the Sun.
The Sun gives you, will personal power and authority, the abillity to climb higher on the social ladder which also comes with wealth. It rules wealth in general. With a strong will, you will attract what you desire.

The Third one is based on Venus
In my own experience, Venus is the most direct of them all. My most sucessfuly money spells were all based on Venusian green energy. They will help you get money, but without the power or spiritual prosperity aspect, that comes with working with Sun/Jupiter.

You will need self-inquiry, deep meditation on your Self and energies and experience with different money spells to see which one works for you. You should also study your astrological chart and the nature of your financial challanges. Which is the hardest thing to do for you?
A) To get money quickly
B) To build up your wealth and a higher level of lifestyle.
C) To keep the money from slipping out of your hand.
D) To find fullfillment in your income creating activity.

Depending on the nature of the above, you can use the help of the elements ( Earth for financial discipline and “fixing” your money, stopping the “money leak”)

Savitar said:

Jupiter creates prosperity and wealth by giving a spiritual source, by eing able to tap into your own natural flow of energy, talents your own self, which in turn will help you a lot in your career/business. You will be able to make money out of what you meant to do according to your Soul Nature.

The Sun gives you, will personal power and authority, the abillity to climb higher on the social ladder which also comes with wealth. It rules wealth in general. With a strong will, you will attract what you desire.

In my own experience, Venus is the most direct of them all. My most sucessfuly money spells were all based on Venusian green energy. They will help you get money, but without the power or spiritual prosperity aspect, that comes with working with Sun/Jupiter.

You will need self-inquiry, deep meditation on your Self and energies and experience with different money spells to see which one works for you. You should also study your astrological chart and the nature of your financial challanges. Which is the hardest thing to do for you?
A) To get money quickly

Depending on the nature of the above, you can use the help of the elements ( Earth for financial discipline and “fixing” your money, stopping the “money leak”)
Since you mention using different energies and getting a feel for them do you suggest using the shreem mantra along with the fehu rune in a working?

Personally I prefer not to mix Runes and sanskrit mantras, the same way I would not mix a Yoga and Tai Chi practice into one session.

Greetings Savitar,

Just like how vibrating Surya by itself is effective in cleaning the aura/soul, what do you think of vibrating Shukra by itself for attaining Venus-related goals?

Have you ever used the single planetary bija mantras (Guru, Chandra/ Soma, Buddha, etc) by themselves for workings other than chakra work?

Savitar said:

A) To get money quickly

Savitar said:
Personally I prefer not to mix Runes and sanskrit mantras, the same way I would not mix a Yoga and Tai Chi practice into one session.
Thanks a lot, I was having a similar perplexity:)

Syt said:
Greetings Savitar,

Just like how vibrating Surya by itself is effective in cleaning the aura/soul, what do you think of vibrating Shukra by itself for attaining Venus-related goals?

Have you ever used the single planetary bija mantras (Guru, Chandra/ Soma, Buddha, etc) by themselves for workings other than chakra work?

Aside from Surya, I’m only using single planetary mantras to empower chakras or for a quick energy raise (no more, than 18 repetitions).

But they work, you can use them the way you want to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back