Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Scientific evidence that Whites aren't from Blacks

Hierophant

I am trying to reeducate my father, he is claiming that white people genetically developed from black people. That race mixing has to be meant to be because we are physically capable of it,"if it wasn't meant to be then no child could be produced". He claims that Black people can produce white people i.e albinos. "beyond skin complexion there's really no difference between races." He claims there is no scientific evidence he is wrong.

I hate to pointlessly start another race thread, but i don't have the free time to compile a list of scientific evidence proving he is wrong, which is what i need out of this thread. So if you could please drop links to science articles and studies with the truth, I would be forever in your debt.

Words are useless at this point, I need references to articles and studies. All help is greatly appreciated. I would link his shitty little website for a look at how far gone he is, but that would personally identify me.

Hail Satan!!!

You can tell him that different races have so much differences that it is possible to create medicine that works only for one race but not for others. Technology review published an article last year about how science could potentially develop in a "problematic" way where medicine works only for certain ethnicity. Wall Street journal wrote in 2006 about a drug that only works for African Americans. Another interesting medical fact is that it's hard to find transplant matches for mixed-race people because of their genetic composition being too different from other people.

White-people-only DNA tests show how unequal science has become
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/612322/white-people-only-dna-tests-show-how-unequal-science-has-become/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Heart Medication Approved for Blacks Faces Uphill Battle
https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB116096445875393515

Why mixed-race minorities struggle to find life-saving transplant matches
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/why-mixed-race-minorities-struggle-to-find-life-saving-transplant-matches

You can also inform him that it is possible to identify people based on race only by looking at some minor details like their oral bacteria...

Oral bacteria create a 'fingerprint' in your mouth
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html

You can bring up health and social problems of mixed-race people.

Health and Behavior Risks of Adolescents with Mixed-Race Identity
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Biracial Asian Americans and mental health
https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

You can talk about how different races perform on different sports...

Kenyans sweep distance races, Jamaicans sprints: How evolution has shaped elite sports
https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/08/15/kenyans-sweep-distance-races-jamaicans-sprints-evolution-shaped-elite-sports/

Adventures in Very Recent Evolution (this one is about genetic differences and shows that Whites and Asians didn't mix in the ancient time even thought they lived relatively near one another)
https://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html

hierophant2411 said:

Personally I would advise not to bother wasting your time. My experience with people like that is it doesn't matter how much 'solid evidence' you provide them, they will stubbornly stick to their beliefs regardless of how ridiculously stupid it is.

Whites to descend from blacks would generally be a dumb and backwards process in regards to the laws of evolution. Why would a race that is perfectly naturally adapted to endure extended amounts of sunlight, is very physically strong and capable with hunting and physical tasks, produce a race down from their own evolutionary line that is all of a sudden physically weaker, burns like a mother fucker in the sun in just 5 minutes and has to work hard to even achieve the natural strength of blacks they were 'supposedly' descended from. Just common sense alone should reveal the truth.

And that mindset is ridiculous. Tiger's must've descended directly from lions because they can interbreed and produce ligers, oh wait the ligers are sterile and can't reproduce with each other, oh shit now tigers and lions will only ever interbreed with each other to create this fucked up offspring that has so many genetic disabilities, oh wow now the lions and tigers are going extinct because suddenly they can't stick to their own fucking species. Yeah it doesn't work like that.

dQ43Ps9.jpg

http://atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/05/out-of-africa-theory-officially-debunked.html

Valontuoja and GoTM have already done an excellent job with their posts so there's not much I can add, but I wanted to point out that the whole albinism thing is silly because that's a genetic condition. That's like arguing an albino cat is the same as cats with naturally white fur because they both have white fur, and I don't imagine your dad would argue there's no difference between the different cat breeds. Even if you don't believe that race-mixing is harmful, you can see and admit that the differences are there.

Same thing with our races, as you know. It's not just skin complexion. It's bone and facial structure. Average height, weight and muscle mass. One eye color being more common than the other. Hair texture. Susceptibility to illness/disorders. Because everything we are is genetically determined, and race itself is a product of our genetics, all of these things can vary by race. I know you said words are useless and you'll need more to work with, but hopefully with the sources Valontuoja provided you'll be able to chisel away at his stubbornness and he'll be more open to just being reasoned to in conversation. As opposed to applying skepticism to reasoning not in line with his views whilst he uncritically accepts any idea about race that affirms his current beliefs.

In over 90% of African American pregnancies, they need to have c-sections because most of them have some white genetics. And white people have larger heads, so the little bit of white genetics makes the babies' heads larger enough that they can't comfortably give birth naturally anymore. I'm pretty sure this over 90% number is correct. My old biology teacher told me this and she's one of the smartest people I've known.

Certain subspecies can mate and produce non-sterile offspring, it does not mean that no genetic distinction between subspecies exist.

Humans who are inclined to provide a large amount of postnatal care to their offspring-rather than just trying to have as many children as possible-are naturally attracted to people who are similar to us. We are naturally attracted to people with similar levels of intelligence, similar values, and a similar personality so that we can forge a long-term relationship in order to provide our children with consistent, stable long-term care. Humans are also naturally disgusted by race-mixing. If shown an interracial couple, the same part of the brain responsible for the feeling of disgust upon viewing bestiality is activated. The brain naturally responds to race-mixing with the same disgust it has for bestiality.

If humans were meant to race-mix, it would come naturally and not need to be propagandized. But the science of kin altruism shows that the races are not to mix. And despite massive propaganda, the vast majority of normal people still prefer dating within their race.

There's a lot of research on this out there. As always, exercise discretion when viewing external sources, as misinformation is out there as well. And it might not be worth trying to wake up your dad, especially if it could be dangerous.

The thinking of the goyim cattle is just absurd very frequently. So let's pressupose that "We Whites Actually Came From Blacks".

What does that even mean? That we have to take all black people in and to live empire twillight for 50 years and then make Europe into a chaotic mess?

Even if people "Came" from Blacks, who cares? Lifeforms differentiate.

We definitely did not, but this thinking of the NPC's is just a total meme program here.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
So are donkeys and horses really the same animal? Because they can mix and make mules.

Goy shit and water is the same thing, after all if you mix it, it still produces a perfectly drinkable liquid.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
So are donkeys and horses really the same animal? Because they can mix and make mules.

Goy shit and water is the same thing, after all if you mix it, it still produces a perfectly drinkable liquid.
Actually I was talking to a friend and there was this thing, why create different races ? I mean White is equipped to achieve anything so why create the Asian and black race ? Do they serve a specific purpose ? Like are the three races supposed to be working as a unit with whites directing, Asians accounting and blacks doing physical work ? Is there any real purpose by creating different races ?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I am so glad that I chose to not have some chocolate milk to drink, but instead decided to have tea at this very moment!

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Actually I was talking to a friend and there was this thing, why create different races ? I mean White is equipped to achieve anything so why create the Asian and black race ? Do they serve a specific purpose ? Like are the three races supposed to be working as a unit with whites directing, Asians accounting and blacks doing physical work ? Is there any real purpose by creating different races ?
While I tend to put them in alphabetical order (Asian, Black, White) to avoid NPCs crying that I favour any non-non-White one of them by putting them first in the list...it was Blacks who existed first, then Asians, then Whites. Why? Well, consider Numerology - 3 is the number of creation/destruction:

• see the many "the" bibleses for some exmaples,
  • it may be relevant that AUM and SATANAS have 3 syllables,
  • there is something to do with the number 3 regarding quanta; quantum mechanics can explain, at least partly, Astral interactions (being intertwined/entangled - affecting one 'here' affects one 'there' instantaneously, regardless of distance); it "tells how the things that make up atoms work. QM also tells how electromagnetic waves (like light) work" (the Soul is made of light and we use colours of light for various goals),
  • triangles are meant to be the strongest shape - with 3 sides,
  • there is the Ida, Pingala, and Sushumna
  • there are 3 pairs of Chakras, with the Heart being neutral/connecting
  • a member/thread suggested that the Universe is divided into 3 sections/areas, with the enemies occupying a vast amount of at least two of them (if I remember correctly),
  • regarding the very big and the very small (Universe and tiny things) -
    QK86w5V.gif

Once, before I came to Spiritual Satanism, I said three is a magic number to a christian, because there was an advert with that jingle on at the time when I said it to them, and they told me that it is not. They chose to forget about "the 'holy' trinity". :roll:

In order to get to and create higher or more advanced things, you have to go through stages. e.g. - you must learn to create and control Thoughtforms before Elementals, and learn to master the use of the Elements first, as well; before that, you must be able to see and interact with Spiritual entities. One could think that people need to start somewhere and build themselves up to higher and more advanced levels and abilities - say, it was necessary for Blacks to exist first, then Asians second, then Whites third; without the "lower" ones (using the word "lower" here is not my opinion, but it's how some people think; we, ourselves as individuals, decide if we are "higher" or "lower" by our Work) the "higher" ones couldn't have been - but this is not to say that Blacks are "lower" than Asians and Whites, and that Blacks and Asians are "lower" than Whites; each of the Races have their own things which they are more in-tune with, and any individual of either of these three Races can increase themselves to any heights, extremes, distances. Think about this - there are very many non-White Gods and Goddesses who are much more advanced than Lord Führer Adolf Hitler, and He is perhaps the very best White individual we have seen in the last several centuries.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

my personal theory is that blacks were the first race and created by the enemy ETs. They were designed to be a slave race to mine the Earth for its resources. if you look at their racial characteristics it makes sense ( easy to manipulate, low IQ, but physically very capable, very dark skin to protect them from the sun for a long day of labor) And then Satan(the rebel) used a similar template, but used his own DNA to create the white race, one designed to become an advanced civilization. which upset enemy ETs.

if you look at the "multiculturalism" agenda the goal isn't so much to add different ethnicities like other whites, or japanese or anything, but always blacks. the blacker the better. if they can't get subsaharan types they will settle with the arab mulattos. I do not see them promoting Japanese or Koreans via their media platforms, but always blacks. blacks are used as a biological weapon by the enemy. they want everyone to be black or half black because that is the phenotype of their original intended goyim.

i have no theories about the asian race, but they seem to be a natural ally race.

Gar said:
Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

my personal theory is that blacks were the first race and created by the enemy ETs. They were designed to be a slave race to mine the Earth for its resources. if you look at their racial characteristics it makes sense ( easy to manipulate, low IQ, but physically very capable, very dark skin to protect them from the sun for a long day of labor) And then Satan(the rebel) used a similar template, but used his own DNA to create the white race, one designed to become an advanced civilization. which upset enemy ETs.

if you look at the "multiculturalism" agenda the goal isn't so much to add different ethnicities like other whites, or japanese or anything, but always blacks. the blacker the better. if they can't get subsaharan types they will settle with the arab mulattos. I do not see them promoting Japanese or Koreans via their media platforms, but always blacks. blacks are used as a biological weapon by the enemy. they want everyone to be black or half black because that is the phenotype of their original intended goyim.

i have no theories about the asian race, but they seem to be a natural ally race.
I think it was stitchin who said the Nordics created us to mine gold. That is bullshit. The Black Race is not a slave Race nor were they created by enemy ETs. If they have zero jew blood in them, then they are Gentiles - of Satan and Friendly Races, but of course Black Race specifically.

Any individual of the three Human Races can advance to be as powerful as they want, if they work for and towards it. Except for that, Blacks are stronger Physically, Asians are stronger Mentally, and Whites are stronger Spiritually which includes morally and ethically - from what I have seen, Blacks and Asians (with the exception of Japan) tend to accept what's dictated to (against) them, whereas Whites don't like taking shit. These days, though, there is anti-Mind and Mind-raping shit, including Emotional manipulation in (((media))) and things like that, which scoops under Whites' Radar hardly noticeably.

Gar said:

Eh..enemy? You mean our side.

Those traits might be true for spiritually unadvanced civilization perhaps the enemy attacked Africa heavily and made sure to turn them back to the stone age. But that doesn't mean they are enemy creations. Perhaps heavily enemy influenced much like certain African tribes worshiping Greys and or Reptillian Anti-Devas. But the Dogon are the opposite of that worshiping not just our Gods but the Sirius constellation as to where the section of the Arm of the Empire of Orion is and the Star Lord controller of it being Astarte, who is worshiped by the Dogons as a major player in their religion.

All three races were created for a purpose. Whether it be based on the White Gods, the Asiatic Gods, or the Black Gods template despite perhaps in recent times knowing that Black Gods aren't exactly African-like but much more advanced. For example it's been known perhaps if true that Blacks the Earthly primitive race may have been manufactured first, then the Asiatic, then the Whites. But it's possible that might not be true and all three races were manufactured relatively little time in between.

Blacks = Earthly, perhaps most primitive based on a more active, foraging individual based on the African continent's capacity to produce food. More instant gratification, faster reactions so forth.

Asians = A more mental race. Perhaps more Airy in nature, certain unique features to differentiate them from whites like slanted eyes and whatnot perhaps a byproduct of certain understanding of whites with a unique twist and someone that has ingenuity in working with advanced technology innovating it to a degree and propagating it heavily akin to modern day Japan and it's technophilia.

Whites = Like HP Shannon said most ethereal. Most spiritual, while requiring an understanding of grounding(physical) and mental development. Kinda like a super-conscious being. The most advance race affiliated with the White Gods directly. Most advanced genetic and soul templates. Innovators and force multipliers of technological development for others. It has been stated and even Hitler believed this even in a few decades, 3 to 4 decades Asians can only keep up the innovation so long before their resolve collapses and mankind falls to the dark ages or to a perpetual loop in technological development, a hindrance to advancement.

Not sure why you would get the idea that Blacks are enemy creation. Perhaps a more correct pattern would be the enemy has used them more heavily due to planning of racial genocide not just in recent times but ever since the Anti-Devas came in and asked how do we conquer the planet in our ways to borg the planet up in the future and make it easier to conquer it when the real borging into Greys DNA occurs when we land on the planet.

Gar said:
Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That's some big bullshit right there. All three races were created by the Gods, and none of them was designed to become a "slave race". Yours are just unfounded theories or misinformation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back