Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Succubus Queens

So on your site one is to call upon Satan for the procurement of succubus companion. I have seen methods of calling Lilith (respectfully) as well. Would this not be advisable?

I would also like to know if anyone has any experience with Naamah and would have her sigil?

The methods you see on occult and magick websites outside of Joy of Satan either have misinformation, watered down information or that there is visible corruption in it.

People on these sites, blogs, videos, etc. may say that they "summoned" Satan or Lilith, but both Satan and Lilith cannot be summoned; they come to whomever they wish at the time and place of their choosing.

It is highly likely that these summoners dealt with imposter entities. This happens more than people realize, especially those who are not properly dedicated to Satan as outlined on the JoS site. Satan and his Demons/Gods and Demonesses/Goddesses only work with dedicated Satanists:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13740&p=56232#p56232

I understand that you mean to ask your questions respectfully. However, it is not advisable to do these things.

However, you can pray/talk to them quietly or in your mind, and talk to them respectfully, sincerely and honestly about what you want. You can also do a ritual to Satan telling him your needs and wants for a succubus:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Incubus.html

I hope this answered your question.

If you read the site more carefully, you would also see that Lady Lilith does not want anyone to summon Her, and that she appears to ones She choses to.

Are you here just to get laid (astrally), or are you here to be a true SS? If former, then I suggest you to look elsewhere...

I have been dedicated for some time, although I used a slightly different method than the one on the JoS website. I have no intention of summoning either Satan or Lilith but calling them. More or less an invitation. I am not seeking just astral sexual pleasure;from what I understand succubi have incredible unexplored powers and a capability for excellent companionship.

I still am very curious about Naamah who supposedly is either a high ranking succubus or goddess. Being the reason I ask here is I need a reliable sigil and description of her. I have dreams of her and other succubi, but I cannot fully interpret the messages.

Larissa666 said:
If you read the site more carefully, you would also see that Lady Lilith does not want anyone to summon Her, and that she appears to ones She choses to.

Are you here just to get laid (astrally), or are you here to be a true SS? If former, then I suggest you to look elsewhere...
"Get laid astrally" lol

Jack said:
Larissa666 said:

"Get laid astrally" lol

Well, yes. :) It might sound funny, but that's what people do, they come here asking how to have sex with Demon or Demoness, like that is only thing that matters to them.

First time I come back to the forums in a long time I see this. Wtf why did they even let you post this?

NinRick said:
First time I come back to the forums in a long time I see this. Wtf why did they even let you post this?
Because many people have genuine concerns and doubts regarding this subject as well. A lot of people come from sexually repressive backgrounds and it's just natural they have interest in Astral Sex etc.

NinRick said:
Posting and moderation is much more relaxed now, and that's a good thing.
Many of these people come here from other occult sites and are severely deluded. Letting their posts go through is equivalent to giving them a chance to see the truth and get onto the right path. Of course many of these individuals are trolls, but there is really no damage being done here even if they are. Any SS reading this will realize on their own that it's just delusional. And any non-SS that reads it will also find the replies of other members below it, and get clarification on these matters in the case that they themselves were also deluded in regards them.

HC has also commented on it in this thread: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18405&p=71719
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The amount of disinfo and/or insanity that is going on in this world, is not something to be taken lightly. Some people believe they can become werewolves, mermaids, etc. This includes young people, Wicca, and endless others who are totally misguided.

Due to you being a newer member, you have no insight to these, but others who are here, definitely do.

One just needs to read some 'occult' materials or take a circle around the internet to understand what I mean by the above.

When actual mad people were dancing here for years, nobody wanted to talk anything, simply because, they would be done. The moment someone complained, these complaints were 'ignored'. Present moderation is allowing these through for discussion which is what I am doing with you now, for example.

These people who are 'off', one can distinct after a few posts what they are and what they are not. Eventually, a jew will not last long through this process. They never do. It's a waste of their time, they can't reach the conclusion of what they do. Plus they make a point for everyone else of what to avoid, and learn to sniff them out.

The most 'blatant' shit from this character we have already blocked. 9 out of 10 of his posts never made it through.

What used to happen before is many young or random people being just blocked with the boot in the face, for what would also be random questions, some of which, were just in the first category mentioned, and evened themselves in time, but the boot in the face does not really help them in that regard.

Anyone legitimately interested will be seen advancing after a point. This is progressive, and cannot really be 'faked'. Infiltrators do not think in 10 years planning as this is futile, they will never make it there. They just seek to stir up BS while they can.

People should be allowed to express themselves and ask questions, even if in a sense weird. 9 out of 10 cases where people scream "BAN THE TROLL!" are people who are just legitimately... A product of our passing century. 1 out of 10 may or may not be a jew, or a crazy person. Instating the policy to boot people in the face violently, also will take over many people who just have weird conception but may be legitimate.

You are not to define the limit of 'weird', because we live in a planet where some people believe literally they are furies, or so this world goes. This is the reality. Instating a violent standard here is only going to have most people kicked out, and new people leaving due to mistreatment.

Consider if you or someone else got the 'boot' in the face, when you were new, where you would eventually be, to name one example.

Lastly, I find funny and also a teaching curve to keep these jews under strict control. The enemy loses their time and resources for what mods can delete with a single button.

NinRick said:

Take a stroll on the websites who promote succubi and incubi online and demonology, and you will see that people are severely misguided and need guidance.

I will not smack the face of people simply because all they have read is disinfo. Outside of here that is all there is basically, in all of these subjects.

QuestForKnowledge666 said:
NinRick said:
What's so wrong with it? I'm just looking for information.

There is nothing bad about you seeking information, what people dislike is how you go about it. But you're like totally misinformed.

Read this whole website: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/index.html

Larissa666 said:

Regardless of either of those options, if QuestForKnowledge666 is brand new and not open, advanced, empowered, etc., then s/he will not receive any form of Astral sex/love partner. If for one mere reason, if no other - that s/he is not open, so s/he cannot experience and perceive such Astral sex/love partner. For some, it might be unfortunate that there are not any quick fixes nor short answers nor super-dooper magic wands to zzzjing! things into existence immediately. Work must be done, hard work must be done - and for some, a lot of hard work must be done!

Egon said:
NinRick said:
Because many people have genuine concerns and doubts regarding this subject as well. A lot of people come from sexually repressive backgrounds and it's just natural they have interest in Astral Sex etc.
Most of those people are also ignorant, thinking, as I said above, that "zzzjing - boom!" getting things quickly, not knowing or realising that this is a real-life, actual, genuine practice, not just a quick fling or trivial matter of going to the pub and getting drunk or going to a sports match and being pissed off with the referee, etc. It's much, much greater than that.

Shael said:
Of course many of these individuals are trolls, but there is really no damage being done here even if they are. Any SS reading this will realize on their own that it's just delusional. And any non-SS that reads it will also find the replies of other members below it, and get clarification on these matters in the case that they themselves were also deluded in regards them.
Precisely - the nonsense actually helps. Later on, in time, when people come back and look through the archives, they will see all of this and realise a lot of things - including how pathetic and low Humans were in these early days of the JoSM, and if any of these looking back were the ones to troll and piss about, then they should feel a bit embarrassed or ashamed! Then, or before then, they can and should improve themselves.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back