Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using swear words

Antichrist

I'm interested in a girl, but what disturbs me is her tendency to swear a lot. If a person often uses swear words, does it mean that he or she is spiritually low human?

What, precisely, is a "swear word"? Oh, fiddlesticks! Yay or nay? It's just a bunch of words that people choose to be upset about - but I think more accurately, it's a bunch of words, which usually are regarding sexual things (such as organs and sexual-related behaviours) which the jew cries about because it is sexual liberation/freedom, and the dirty faeces p00j00 dislikes the Kundalini being raised and powerful! (In case you misunderstood that - the Kundalini is very sexual in Nature.)

You could say "Gadzooks!" and "Eureka!" and anything else similar are "swear words". If someone is in an anti-Archimedes cult, then they would find "Eureka!" to be an offence/"swear word".

Nero said:
I'm interested in a girl, but what disturbs me is her tendency to swear a lot. If a person often uses swear words, does it mean that he or she is spiritually low human?
She might have been raised with parents who curse a lot or her friends might have been like that growing up. It doesn't mean she can't change. Tell her to consciously have control and realize what she's saying. Tell her it feels like she's dumb or illiterate in front of everyone, when she constantly swears and everyone looks down upon her and talks behind her back about how stupid and distasteful she sounds,therefore she should change the way she speaks. Women are very mindful of social proof so making her realize these things can help her change.

Jack said:
Nero said:
She might have been raised with parents who curse a lot or her friends might have been like that growing up. It doesn't mean she can't change. Tell her to consciously have control and realize what she's saying. Tell her it feels like she's dumb or illiterate in front of everyone, when she constantly swears and everyone looks down upon her and talks behind her back about how stupid and distasteful she sounds,therefore she should change the way she speaks. Women are very mindful of social proof so making her realize these things can help her change.
I get it that you like redpill forums and the alpha male mentality but being a dick to people and especially those you are interested in isn’t the way to go.

Aquarius said:
Jack said:
Nero said:
I get it that you like redpill forums and the alpha male mentality but being a dick to people and especially those you are interested in isn’t the way to go.
"Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me not to fucking swear? Fuck off." Oops. You just lost your chance with her! Have fun - or don't! Just chill. Sheesh. It's a bit more mature to ignore silly behaviours than to try and be religious and force someone to change their Mind - which you cannot do very easily! People don't change their Minds very easily, so don't waste your time, energy, effort in trying to change someone. Alternatively, use Magick to encourage her to chill herself out a bit, as well, if it is necessary.

Aquarius said:
Jack said:
Nero said:

I agree. As a female who happens to swear a lot, using certain words to express intensity, anger, whatever the case, is not necessarily a bad thing. You can ask someone you like to tone it down around you specifically. If they value you back, they will. But I would not advise you to tell this girl that she seems "dumb", "illiterate", socially low class, or "stupid or distasteful". That's a disrespectful and abusive approach to the situation. Have a conversation asking her to swear less around you and see how it goes.

Aquarius said:
Jack said:
Nero said:

I agree. As a female who happens to swear a lot, using certain words to express intensity, anger, whatever the case, is not necessarily a bad thing. You can ask someone you like to tone it down around you specifically. If they value you back, they will. But I would not advise you to tell this girl that she seems "dumb", "illiterate", socially low class, or "stupid or distasteful". That's a disrespectful and abusive approach to the situation. Have a conversation asking her to swear less around you and see how it goes.

Aquarius said:
Jack said:
Nero said:

Whats aplha male or 'redpill' or a 'dick' about this ? Didn't your parents tell you how to have proper interactions and not curse all the time ? They didn't do it because they had something to care. It was because they genuinely care about you.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
Jack said:
"Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me not to fucking swear? Fuck off." Oops. You just lost your chance with her! Have fun - or don't! Just chill. Sheesh. It's a bit more mature to ignore silly behaviours than to try and be religious and force someone to change their Mind - which you cannot do very easily! People don't change their Minds very easily, so don't waste your time, energy, effort in trying to change someone. Alternatively, use Magick to encourage her to chill herself out a bit, as well, if it is necessary.
People naturally get comfortable with silly things and ignore them. The reason why the OP took the effort to seek advice from us is because in his mind its not a silly thing and is a recognizable problem which is causing him strife.

In this case, wouldn't being religious mean doing the same things you've always done and keep getting the same thing you've always gotten ?

Ignoring it will help him keep the girl (potentially). But he's constantly in strife as he's not happy with the relationship and neither can he voice his opinion. In a healthy relationship both parties should be able to give constructive criticism to each other which enables more bonding. Its not good to keep feelings pent up and be silent about things. You should be able to freely talk with the other party about anything. There shouldn't be any fear of communication or the consequence of such when you genuinely want to convey something.

Although as you say beginning with something occult wise he could ease his way into solving the problem. I can't think of anything as a working though, can you ?

This is obviously superficial in my understanding and your 'category' is very widespread.
I have never met AND I SAY NEVER MET, intelligent and/or cult people who run away from vulgar words.
In fact, I could say it's the other way around,

All the 'vulgar' people I've met in my entire life have a vocabulary and a culture that 'butterflies' (like you and others), who dislike bad language, will never reach.
This does not mean that it is ok to swear for free, anywhere, with anyone, etc

Etichete and class are the most important ASSETS in life. Knowing when, where and how to act, dress, speak etc.

Don't run away from swearing or vulgar words there is not such a thing. Just vulgar ACTIONS and stupidity.

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Jack said:

Whats aplha male or 'redpill' or a 'dick' about this ? Didn't your parents tell you how to have proper interactions and not curse all the time ? They didn't do it because they had something to care. It was because they genuinely care about you.
I’m not against telling her that she should use less swear words, I am against humiliating her in front of people, that’s a dick move.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
People naturally get comfortable with silly things and ignore them. The reason why the OP took the effort to seek advice from us is because in his mind its not a silly thing and is a recognizable problem which is causing him strife.

In this case, wouldn't being religious mean doing the same things you've always done and keep getting the same thing you've always gotten ?

Ignoring it will help him keep the girl (potentially). But he's constantly in strife as he's not happy with the relationship and neither can he voice his opinion. In a healthy relationship both parties should be able to give constructive criticism to each other which enables more bonding. Its not good to keep feelings pent up and be silent about things. You should be able to freely talk with the other party about anything. There shouldn't be any fear of communication or the consequence of such when you genuinely want to convey something.

Although as you say beginning with something occult wise he could ease his way into solving the problem. I can't think of anything as a working though, can you ?
"There's a girl I'm interested in" sounded like they're not in a relationship as of yet but are mates or friends at the moment. When I said "being religious" I meant in the sense of christians who try and be an authority on everything, making themselves more arrogant and thinking they know it all, and trying to change someone else to accept your christian (jewish) opinion. As for "silly", I was referring to something that is not the most important thing in the world; maybe I should have said "trivial", instead. It's just a way some people talk - "those silly little things like swearing".

As per thinking it was not a relationship yet, ignoring the "silly" or "trivial" swearing, instead of demanding it stop, would have a greater chance of getting closer with the person. If you start immediately with pointing out everything that is wrong (in your opinion) in someone, then they're not going to keep you around for very long, so accept it and ignore it for a while. One day later, for example, you could say something like -

"You know one thing which peeves me off?"
"No, what?"
"Well, don't be offended, but people who swear every other word. You are OK, though - I like you so I don't really mind it as much" (even if actually you do mind it very much) "and you're cool and things, but it's just a bit annoying. What do you think about that?"
"..."
"I wouldn't presume to tell you how to behave - you're my mate/friend, and I really appreciate you, though. I know it's a silly/stupid pet peeve of mine, lol. :)"
"..."
"Oh, well, thanks. I know I said it already, but you are cool. :)"

Don't lie and try and bullshit the person, though; be genuine. When Nero and his fancypiece are closer and trust and respect each other more, Nero could speak politely and ask if she swears less. Of course, Nero knows who she is and how she is, so the above is a mere example - and a broad one at that. Of course, the parts about falling in love and getting together are out of the bounds of this!, but perhaps you could add to the above -

If it is necessary and not uncomfortable/offensive for her "I do wish I could find someone like you who was my girlfriend, but I think I'm just 'friendzoned' now with you, lol."
That might be too forward, of course, but I am sure Nero knows her!

Workings could include you (Nero) being very influential and convincing and charismatic towards the person (this would also include having a cool Soul, rather than a dirty and crappy one), and trying to get the person to like Nero so much that she would, consciously or unconsciously, be willing to behave in certain ways so as not to upset him. If that is considered bad in a way, like forcing someone to be different just to suit yourself, then it could be for you to impress the person, instead.

If, of course, Nero and the person are together already, then I misunderstood that. "I'm interested in", to me, means "I like someone but we're not a couple yet".

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
FancyMancy said:

"There's a girl I'm interested in" sounded like they're not in a relationship as of yet but are mates or friends at the moment. When I said "being religious" I meant in the sense of christians who try and be an authority on everything, making themselves more arrogant and thinking they know it all, and trying to change someone else to accept your christian (jewish) opinion. As for "silly", I was referring to something that is not the most important thing in the world; maybe I should have said "trivial", instead. It's just a way some people talk - "those silly little things like swearing".

As per thinking it was not a relationship yet, ignoring the "silly" or "trivial" swearing, instead of demanding it stop, would have a greater chance of getting closer with the person. If you start immediately with pointing out everything that is wrong (in your opinion) in someone, then they're not going to keep you around for very long, so accept it and ignore it for a while. One day later, for example, you could say something like -

"No, what?"
"Well, don't be offended, but people who swear every other word. You are OK, though - I like you so I don't really mind it as much" (even if actually you do mind it very much) "and you're cool and things, but it's just a bit annoying. What do you think about that?"
"..."
"I wouldn't presume to tell you how to behave - you're my mate/friend, and I really appreciate you, though. I know it's a silly/stupid pet peeve of mine, lol. :)"
"..."

Don't lie and try and bullshit the person, though; be genuine. When Nero and his fancypiece are closer and trust and respect each other more, Nero could speak politely and ask if she swears less. Of course, Nero knows who she is and how she is, so the above is a mere example - and a broad one at that. Of course, the parts about falling in love and getting together are out of the bounds of this!, but perhaps you could add to the above -

If it is necessary and not uncomfortable/offensive for her "I do wish I could find someone like you who was my girlfriend, but I think I'm just 'friendzoned' now with you, lol."

Workings could include you (Nero) being very influential and convincing and charismatic towards the person (this would also include having a cool Soul, rather than a dirty and crappy one), and trying to get the person to like Nero so much that she would, consciously or unconsciously, be willing to behave in certain ways so as not to upset him. If that is considered bad in a way, like forcing someone to be different just to suit yourself, then it could be for you to impress the person, instead.

If, of course, Nero and the person are together already, then I misunderstood that. "I'm interested in", to me, means "I like someone but we're not a couple yet".
This is very good advice. Your better at using words semantically than I am.

Aquarius said:
Jack said:
Aquarius said:

I’m not against telling her that she should use less swear words, I am against humiliating her in front of people, that’s a dick move.
I think you misread what i wrote . I didn't say you should humiliate her infront of everyone . I said you should tell her, this is what people think about you and therefore you should change . Which i take back because what FancyMancy recommended the OP to do is better .

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Jack said:
I think you misread what i wrote . I didn't say you should humiliate her infront of everyone . I said you should tell her, this is what people think about you and therefore you should change . Which i take back because what FancyMancy recommended the OP to do is better .

Jack said:
Tell her it feels like she's dumb or illiterate in front of everyone, when she constantly swears and everyone looks down upon her and talks behind her back about how stupid and distasteful she sounds,therefore she should change the way she speaks.
No I didn't misread because you wrote exactly that, don't change your words.

Aquarius said:
Jack said:
Aquarius said:

Jack said:
Tell her it feels like she's dumb or illiterate in front of everyone, when she constantly swears and everyone looks down upon her and talks behind her back about how stupid and distasteful she sounds,therefore she should change the way she speaks.
No i didn't. You just misread it. I said "tell her(meaning to her) it feels like she's dumb or illiterate in front of everyone (meaning tell her, when shes talking like that around everyone,it feels dumb). I think im making some kind of linguistic error so your having problems understanding me or is english not your first language ?

Aquarius said:

Hey Dirty Blonde Hair of Tight Curls, you sure Jack didn't mean "Tell her she sounds stupid in front of everybody," you know, as in "you sound stupid when you're cursing in front of everybody", hence his following words about how people talk about her behind her back? Considering they would likely do that if she incessantly cursed in front of them all the time... Just a guess, Blue Pill. Correct me if I'm wrong, Jack.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Jack said:

"No, what?"
"..."
"..."

This is very good advice. Your better at using words semantically than I am.
Aww, thank you - and you're sweet!

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Jack said:

Jack said:
No i didn't. You just misread it. I said "tell her(meaning to her) it feels like she's dumb or illiterate in front of everyone (meaning tell her, when shes talking like that around everyone,it feels dumb). I think im making some kind of linguistic error so your having problems understanding me or is english not your first language ?

To see if I'm following right, you're basically saying to tell her it makes her sound dumb/illiterate in the eyes of people around her, as opposed to telling her that in a public setting in front of everyone who'd hear?

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Jack said:

Jack said:
Oh well if you mean it like that I take back what I said.

If one puts up some replies on this thread and matches them with other threads, they will grin widely from the walking contradictions. For instance, the fancymancy who uses their keyboard endlessly was recently emotional about how it's hard to change people but they are here advising the OP to talk some sweet sense into his partner to change her character. I think it better to acknowledge the incompatibility between or better still learn to use only one finger to type so you catch quickly yourself (and remember your stance on similar issues) while typing at the speed of light. Or Maybe one has lots of mutable qualities.

It seems to be either a thing that is programmed into people growing up a thing about having the sign of Libra strong or a religious thing to me. From everything on this.

I kind of always resented people telling me I couldnt do this or that when growing up so I would hate people that couldnt talk dirty sometimes cause id see them as "moralists" or xtian like. Part of deprogramming from xtianity made me realize in a way I was just acting reverse xtian like in some way.

You maybe even got some people on here who think the same way and think this IS a big deal but want to intentionally be badass. I am pointing at no one just thinking its probably true. Part of deprogramming is to let everyone be themselves truly and if its not you its not you find someone that works for you. I am doing that right now its fine and my last relationship we still get along and hang out. It has nothing to do with this issue though btw it was never even bought up both of us used those words sometimes but not all the time.

Though I can see how some might think this deals with the ghetto or low class culture in a way it does but it doesnt have to it probably deals with the high class culture to. I always wanted a true warrior fire type of person unafraid of anything. The girl that would go around a crowd acting wierd and screaming insults against communists who was looked down on by the whole community and I would be their savior. I know my ideal probably doesnt exist but I still wouldnt like a moralist or "suppressive person" as a date. The total warrior philosopher who meditates (and anyone else who does) IS the high class no matter how they act or talk and the lowly drug addict IS the lower class no matter how they act and talk. They could wear a suit and go to a fancy dinner talk eloquintly and they still are the lower order of nature just like the Jew or fundy. The warrior philosopher meditator could be on a street corner in dirty clothes no friends and they would BE the upper class no matter what to its the order of nature. Its all about spirituality maybe someday people can understand this ideal.

I got to add in the case it is posted. I was told in school that the warrior philosopher was the highest class in Ancient india and they were most looked up to. If this is not true please correct me. I wasnt refering to myself fully i was refering to the ideal. I should have looked up if that bit was true but I cant find this on here and there is a lot of Jew info. So no I am not trolling if I am wrong replace it with what actually was the highest class.

I hold no grudges against anyone here in fact I am trying to be motivational half the time and fire signs is strong with me so I always worry how i come across that I might sound dumb but these ARE my thoughts anyways.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Jack said:
Aquarius said:

To see if I'm following right, you're basically saying to tell her it makes her sound dumb/illiterate in the eyes of people around her, as opposed to telling her that in a public setting in front of everyone who'd hear?
Yeah that was my original advice. But reevaluating it I believe it would a bit more polarizing that Fancy's advice which be softer on the ears.

Ascending said:
Aquarius said:

Hey Dirty Blonde Hair of Tight Curls, you sure Jack didn't mean "Tell her she sounds stupid in front of everybody," you know, as in "you sound stupid when you're cursing in front of everybody", hence his following words about how people talk about her behind her back? Considering they would likely do that if she incessantly cursed in front of them all the time... Just a guess, Blue Pill. Correct me if I'm wrong, Jack.
Atleast someone understands me. :) :) :)

ZirGohed999 said:
If one puts up some replies on this thread and matches them with other threads, they will grin widely from the walking contradictions. For instance, the fancymancy who uses their keyboard endlessly was recently emotional about how it's hard to change people but they are here advising the OP to talk some sweet sense into his partner to change her character. I think it better to acknowledge the incompatibility between or better still learn to use only one finger to type so you catch quickly yourself (and remember your stance on similar issues) while typing at the speed of light. Or Maybe one has lots of mutable qualities.
How is it a contradiction to say that it is very difficult to change people and then say to not be aggressive and forceful to befriend them in the hopes that they might chill out a bit? Even with Magick use, if the target is very resistant, then it still wouldn't be very easy. Also why do you think I was emotional in what I said? Lastly - have we established that this girl is Nero's partner yet, or am I correct in thinking that they're not together still?

Jack said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Jack said:

Yeah that was my original advice. But reevaluating it I believe it would a bit more polarizing that Fancy's advice which be softer on the ears.
I haven't claimed to be an authority on things. It was quite obvious to me that if you tell someone, in private or in public, that they have a list-full of problems and that you want them to change to make you happy, then they would more likely than not not enjoy your company anymore.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back