Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question on visualization

Gearshift

I did some research before this but perhaps the questions that I have; have not really been asked.

First from what I read there are people stating visualization is everything from a few seconds to "will it in", to 2-to-5 minutes to generate imbue a metaphysical imprint; all the way to Lydia mentioning a savasana like time of 15-to-20 minutes.

I'm simply asking this because April 7th being the Sun square and May 17th being the Venus square almost back-to-back.

1. What IS considered the most appropriate amount of time to visualize? It's been said programming is so simple even a single affirmation commands. But yet some people emphasis how visualization is so important. Is visualization really that time-based when it comes to imbuing.

2. For someone like me who can at times lose themselves in their day dreams but when visualizing for programming can't visualize for squat how would you state I should ago about? I know HP Shannon mentioned do your best but what if you can't really see well your visualization.

3. As someone who's astrological chart shows a VERY emotional person(Sun-trine-pluto/Moon quincunx pluto) and other aspects like Mars. But suppressed their emotions heavily over the years. How would I use my emotional strength to my advantage? How can I feel the emotion running through me even though I feel nothing during the visualization? I mean I would imagine myself with money happy but what if my body doesn't feel happy. Do I necessarily have to experience it out so I'm happy in this example?

4. My last question when visualizing money or sex for Sun or Venus square in these examples. Is the end result what we visualize? Or do we visualize each and every step on how to get it? Is it simply imbue the act of handling money or experience sexual intercourse and forget about how it materializes just focus on the end result?

You visualize *while* affirming when you do a mantric working. You visualize only the starting and the ending so the subconscious can figure out the details and the best way to achieve it. If you have trouble visualizing try to do void meditation on specific sounds, colors or diagrams. That will help you hone your visualization skill. A perfect visualization consists of at least two of the sensory inputs, Kinesthetic(feelings/emotions) and visual. If you want to you can add auditory but its not required. The most important thing is the intent, that is selective focus. Concentration+emotion. You must feel and know you're "already" there and you've already "achieved" it and "feel" how it feels when you've achieved it. The more intense the feelings and concentration, the better the result.

Gear88 said:
First from what I read there are people stating visualization is everything from a few seconds to "will it in", to 2-to-5 minutes to generate imbue a metaphysical imprint; all the way to Lydia mentioning a savasana like time of 15-to-20 minutes.

I do visualization for some things for a while, and other things just a moment to will it in. It all depends.

For something life-changing, spend a lot of time after the working to visualize/feel/sense it. This will imprint it on the astral more permanently. But sometimes it is not necessary to spend that much time.

2. For someone like me who can at times lose themselves in their day dreams but when visualizing for programming can't visualize for squat how would you state I should ago about? I know HP Shannon mentioned do your best but what if you can't really see well your visualization.

If I were to visualisation simple.. I'd ask you to think of a ball, like one that you played with when you were a child.
Out of memory you should be able to recall how it looked like.
Now try to hold that memory in front of you, as if you were still experiencing that you were playing with it.

That ^ is visualisation. It is not much different than recalling a visual memory, and then holding it.

Now this is more meant for the newbies that may read it, but anyway:
Don't tell yourself that you can't visualize.

Affirm to yourself every day that you can visualize anything perfectly and easily.
Yes it may be difficult at the start, but keep affirming it. And keep trying. Don't give up.

If everyone of us gave up the instant we couldn't do something, we wouldn't be here.

Lydia said:
For something life-changing, spend a lot of time after the working to visualize/feel/sense it. This will imprint it on the astral more permanently. But sometimes it is not necessary to spend that much time.

Ah OKAY wonderful to hear. So while it's nice to focus quite a bit of time for some things. Visualization is not unlike programming it is VERY sensitive like my example where ever one affirmation programs and you'd be surprised what a little bit of mental activities would produce in relation to the effects of your energies you raised and effect your producing.

Jack said:
You visualize *while* affirming when you do a mantric working. You visualize only the starting and the ending so the subconscious can figure out the details and the best way to achieve it. You must feel and know you're "already" there and you've already "achieved" it and "feel" how it feels when you've achieved it. The more intense the feelings and concentration, the better the result.

Okay so if I hear you correctly I visualize my wallet for example with money and happy as the starting point. And then visualize for example money coming to me from random sources as the end result in the effect of money, wealth, and finances. As well as visualizing myself receiving financial benefits like learning to handle money and whatnot.

Could you please describe a scenario pardon me for being lazy just never really felt like I programmed well all these years with visualization.

Code:
BTW I have one more question are affirmations done outloud or in the mind? I re-read the three-basic steps of witch craft and it says in the mind. Have I been doing affirmations wrong all these years saying it outloud?

Gear88 said:
Lydia said:

Ah OKAY wonderful to hear. So while it's nice to focus quite a bit of time for some things. Visualization is not unlike programming it is VERY sensitive like my example where ever one affirmation programs and you'd be surprised what a little bit of mental activities would produce in relation to the effects of your energies you raised and effect your producing.

Jack said:
You visualize *while* affirming when you do a mantric working. You visualize only the starting and the ending so the subconscious can figure out the details and the best way to achieve it. You must feel and know you're "already" there and you've already "achieved" it and "feel" how it feels when you've achieved it. The more intense the feelings and concentration, the better the result.

Okay so if I hear you correctly I visualize my wallet for example with money and happy as the starting point. And then visualize for example money coming to me from random sources as the end result in the effect of money, wealth, and finances. As well as visualizing myself receiving financial benefits like learning to handle money and whatnot.

Could you please describe a scenario pardon me for being lazy just never really felt like I programmed well all these years with visualization.

Code:
BTW I have one more question are affirmations done outloud or in the mind? I re-read the three-basic steps of witch craft and it says in the mind. Have I been doing affirmations wrong all these years saying it outloud?
I can't visualize a scenario as I don't know the details of your life and what sources would be potentially considered to give you money. You don't have to think about all this if your doing a money working. Just visualize yourself and feel extremely happy as you have truckloads of money.

You could have the affirmation aloud or in the mind it doesn't matter. Don't shout and break the mental state though. A little murmur will do.

Jack said:
I can't visualize a scenario as I don't know the details of your life and what sources would be potentially considered to give you money. You don't have to think about all this if your doing a money working. Just visualize yourself and feel extremely happy as you have truckloads of money.

Oh okay so even if the scenario is completely unrealistic it still anchors into the reality an effect or procuring such aspects?

I mean a truckload I can visualize for example a chair in my room made of money and me sitting in it; happy and excited. My bed with wads of bricks(10K packets) of cash and my floor strewn about with money. Basically my entire room covered in money and playing on speakers the song "For the love of money". And most importantly of all with white-gold light shinning on the money and connected to me. I have in the past smelled, felt, and tasted the money in my imagination yes tasted I actually get a pretty good definition of it when feeling and smelling money in real life but no way in hell would I taste it in real-life.

Unrealistic but I'm guessing the astral doesn't care. Almost like a dream you can have unrealistic dreams that make no-sense at all but for your mind in dealing with problems it probably means a hell of a lot.

Either way with my current financial situation. I wouldn't either be able to visualize a detail or details of my life enough to generate a reality within my framework. I do have issues with money and whatnot. Not to say I'm poor just lets say living life hasn't really given me much in return. Despite being praised for being a good person it just doesn't mean much to me noticing it hasn't satisfied me with abundance.

BTW is it that even if something is unrealistic simply using the imagination no matter how wild it runs produces tangible results as it settles into reality and works on the weltanschaang(world-view) of yourself and the universe around you. I'm guessing it's not unheard of for perhaps some Gods(Satan or otherwise) to chip in some assistance if they ever feel the need to assist you as in the aforementioned sun square effects.

Though I should also point out the enemy is around and the RTR effects and the metatron matrix limiting the full potential of the magic plus the competition of money from other humans. Though it's been said squares do produce life changing results even from just one or two of them perhaps more dealing with the larger squares compared to the current Jupiter spam people are doing this year.

Jack said:
You could have the affirmation aloud or in the mind it doesn't matter. Don't shout and break the mental state though. A little murmur will do.

I've been lately doing them mentally like aura of protection as one example and it doesn't feel any worse or anything. At least it's nice knowing my mind works; for MANY years I've always been under the assumption that mental kaballah(no not vibrating mantras in the mind just using the mind) or at least the act of thinking in the mind is weaker or incapable of producing results compared to the gripping forces of anchoring it into the physical with oral vocalization.

Nice to know it works either way. That it is neither wrong nor right just personal feeling. I have felt like speaking through my mind makes it resonate in my body more like it waves out into the lower areas of my body.

Gear88 said:
I think you would learn so much more if you ever tried to figure anything out on your own. Instead of asking 999,999,999 questions about every single inch of the way. Do you just wait around for us to tell you how to do everything before you ever try anything? Because that's what it really seems like. You're wasting your own time. There's no substitute for experience and intuition. If you just work on your intuition and study more you would be good. I never had to ask any question because I try to learn myself and I got good intuition. And there isn't anything at all special or extra good about me, I just think for myself. You worry too much about the smallest details when all you really need to do is just practice. You'll fix all your own problems by improving yourself through practicing your meditations. Not by us telling you every single thing you ever have to do. If we are always doing all the thinking for you, how are you actually going to grow?

You should have enough intuition to just know things easily, and if you don't know, then strengthen your intuition. Intuition is like any muscle it needs to be used for it to strengthen. Intuition is the most important thing for anybody to have. Might even be the only thing anyone needs.

Gear88 said:
I don't mean this to be harsh even if it might sound that way. It's good for you to ask questions if you actually need to. But when it's 100 new questions every day about the simplest things, you really just need to try to figure it out on your own. Most of this stuff is very simple where the solutions come to you automatically if you just continue to grow. I don't want you to get in your own way by putting up all these subconscious walls and limits. Like "I can't do it because I don't know this, this, and this..." when none of those things actually matter. You just have to get going and stop worrying about everything. There's runes you can use to open your intuition, like Logur and Daguz

Gear88 said:
Jack said:

Oh okay so even if the scenario is completely unrealistic it still anchors into the reality an effect or procuring such aspects?

I mean a truckload I can visualize for example a chair in my room made of money and me sitting in it; happy and excited. My bed with wads of bricks(10K packets) of cash and my floor strewn about with money. Basically my entire room covered in money and playing on speakers the song "For the love of money". And most importantly of all with white-gold light shinning on the money and connected to me. I have in the past smelled, felt, and tasted the money in my imagination yes tasted I actually get a pretty good definition of it when feeling and smelling money in real life but no way in hell would I taste it in real-life.

Unrealistic but I'm guessing the astral doesn't care. Almost like a dream you can have unrealistic dreams that make no-sense at all but for your mind in dealing with problems it probably means a hell of a lot.

Either way with my current financial situation. I wouldn't either be able to visualize a detail or details of my life enough to generate a reality within my framework. I do have issues with money and whatnot. Not to say I'm poor just lets say living life hasn't really given me much in return. Despite being praised for being a good person it just doesn't mean much to me noticing it hasn't satisfied me with abundance.

BTW is it that even if something is unrealistic simply using the imagination no matter how wild it runs produces tangible results as it settles into reality and works on the weltanschaang(world-view) of yourself and the universe around you. I'm guessing it's not unheard of for perhaps some Gods(Satan or otherwise) to chip in some assistance if they ever feel the need to assist you as in the aforementioned sun square effects.

Though I should also point out the enemy is around and the RTR effects and the metatron matrix limiting the full potential of the magic plus the competition of money from other humans. Though it's been said squares do produce life changing results even from just one or two of them perhaps more dealing with the larger squares compared to the current Jupiter spam people are doing this year.

Jack said:

I've been lately doing them mentally like aura of protection as one example and it doesn't feel any worse or anything. At least it's nice knowing my mind works; for MANY years I've always been under the assumption that mental kaballah(no not vibrating mantras in the mind just using the mind) or at least the act of thinking in the mind is weaker or incapable of producing results compared to the gripping forces of anchoring it into the physical with oral vocalization.

Nice to know it works either way. That it is neither wrong nor right just personal feeling. I have felt like speaking through my mind makes it resonate in my body more like it waves out into the lower areas of my body.
Just use the visualization and intent of emotion. The unconscious will figure out the rest. Don't worry about it too much. Know that you've already won and it's already done.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
[I don't mean this to be harsh even if it might sound that way. It's good for you to ask questions if you actually need to. But when it's 100 new questions every day about the simplest things, you really just need to try to figure it out on your own. Most of this stuff is very simple where the solutions come to you automatically if you just continue to grow. I don't want you to get in your own way by putting up all these subconscious walls and limits. Like "I can't do it because I don't know this, this, and this..." when none of those things actually matter. You just have to get going and stop worrying about everything. There's runes you can use to open your intuition, like Logur and Daguz

Honestly yes. I will readily admit I do want to ask a question for every single thing. Growing up in school I never asked any questions nor bothered much anyone in fact it got to the point I stopped asking questions because they embarrassed everyone else either I answered a question to a teacher and give a surprising response or ask a question and surprised by everyone not getting it or thinking it in such manners.

I never bothered much with magic or anything growing up in the years just passively meditating on and off over the years perhaps going stretches of several months or years without meditating. So basically I'm completely in the dark. For example I would perform say in recent times a runic work program the energy and move on. I never even bothered with visualization I only now come to find out it's very sensitive like programming. I never knew how long or how much effort to put in or what. Even if the runic statements kaballah is clear and present I still ask how would I visualize it, what would I visualize.

In fact funny enough I never even bothered for programming. I read about it all those years ago and never did it perhaps to my detriment. In fact you might state I dedicated too soon perhaps I should have given it a few months. When I dedicated in April 2003 I should have at least waited to do it on my birthday maybe then after several months of research I would have probably had a more sure footed nurture of information.

So yes Ol Argedco Lufcitan I'm such a pathetic person on my own right and the way I live. That I have no other option but to ask a million questions. In fact it might get annoying asking the same questions all the time just to reassure or provide confidence in knowing it's not wrong but right.

I'm still the same person I was all those years ago starting off. In fact worse off is the fact I'm burnt out every day is SS;DD(Same shit; different day). So it's gotten to the point where meditation and this religion I'm in is just doing it cause I got nothing better to do because I don't know what to do. In fact I feel more ignorant now all than all these years than when I started back when I was 12 years old despite how negative I was with the whole neo-nazi history channel and internet mentality growing up but something told me all those years ago that these guys and this religion is the good stuff.

Gear88 said:
I never meant to imply that you are pathetic or anything like that. Just that you would actually learn a lot more and understand much better by figuring things out more on your own. Many of these "problems" solve themselves by just doing your best and continuing to improve. Like don't worry about visualization at all, just try to do it and you'll end up getting good at it. Overthinking things can make you feel like you know less than you really do, when if you just do your best and don't worry about it too much, and have some confidence, it works much better for you.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Gear88 said:
I never meant to imply that you are pathetic or anything like that. Just that you would actually learn a lot more and understand much better by figuring things out more on your own. Many of these "problems" solve themselves by just doing your best and continuing to improve. Like don't worry about visualization at all, just try to do it and you'll end up getting good at it. Overthinking things can make you feel like you know less than you really do, when if you just do your best and don't worry about it too much, and have some confidence, it works much better for you.

Well appreciate it but as a thinking person I've kinda been doing this for years. Like for example back in 2014 when I found the external ProPHP forums. After a hiatus(several years without focusing on it) without dealing with Spiritual Satanism. I kinda regenerated myself learned about and got rid of a lot of negativity holding me back. Learned a lot by HP Cobra and Mageson and members posting like the finger counting method of the finger pads.

But it gets to the point where how much effort do I put in if I've been thinking about it for YEARS and trying it out. I'm not some master meditater in fact my biggest desire is learning to chill my mind with void. I've always been impressed by people who are deep in mindfulness and have been doing it for years. Reminds me of reading this forum group of meditators and asked how long has your longest session been. And someone posted I went 8 hours in mindfulness(meditation). Or on the negative side a woman who would spend 16 hours of her day didn't mention specifics of how long per session but she would spend 16 hours of her day meditating and she became incapable of dealing with life.

In fact funny enough I've grown scared of meditation over the years. Altered states and seeing and feeling stuff, funny enough early on back as pre-teen and teen, I just wanted meditation to be about not feeling your body or this and that. Like some sort of astral projection or dream, which is ironic cause when I was 9-10 I learned about this lucid dream and astral projection but felt stifled when people mentioned how difficult it is with one person spending 9 months trying to astral project even lucid dreaming with dream journal becomes a burden when you just wish to sleep and not wake up and write your dream down.

But the more I researched the more I realize meditation is about FEELING more, your body is just one sensory organ more to feel during meditation. It doesn't go away if anything you become more aware of it. I guess if I had to explain myself better I always felt burdened by my body, reminds me of being in (9 years old)5th grade(Elementary) portables and looking to my right, then the left, then straight and saying in my mind "I need a new body". Even as a kid my body felt improper to me always in pain and whatnot or stressed out or needing stretching.

Perhaps I viewed meditation as a drug like experience and never realized it's not in any, way, shape, or form about limiting but un-limiting yourself enhancing, expanding, and growing.

Honestly sometimes I say "I.D.K." "I don't know" and as well as I'm tired of the same old. Perhaps everything I learned makes me more ignorant and less knowledgeable; just spewing facts or this and that and not having my own take on things, my own unique individuality to it. Like a person I got in a debate on Fascism and National Socialism and they just told me "Your just saying things, you don't even know it nor lived in those times. Your just a person with a lot of mental health problems and being a talking head."

So I guess I'm a person with mental health problems accordingly... :roll:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back