Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Astro Reading - Love

HPS Lydia

Just letting anyone interested know, due to popular demand, I've added a new service to my website, a Love reading. I will pinpoint any obstacles you have in love, as well as a detailed description of the type of romantic parter suited for you, and your own needs and wants in a relationship.

I will also look at relevant transits, such as when Saturn will cause problems, or opportunities such as transits or progressions that can bring love. Of course, Solar Returns add to a more accurate time frame for relationships, but it's not possible to go through all your solar returns unless you order a bunch all at once, lol, so this reading will mostly be about your natal aspects for love/sex/relationships.

For those who have already ordered a full natal chart reading, there might be additional info in this reading, but if you feel that section was covered enough in the full reading then there's no need to order this one. For those who have not ordered a full natal chart reading, if you order this one first and then want to order the full natal reading later, it will be $45 cheaper as this section is included :)

http://lydiasastrology.com/services.html

For those of you waiting on orders to be complete, I am getting through them at a steady pace, but I had a whole bunch of orders 5-10 months ago that set me back a bit. I am in the process of catching up, so I can't guarantee when Love Readings will be completed, but they will be completed!

FYI: Venus is now in Pisces, so it's square can be done any Friday now to attract love. Or, other good dates to begin a love working are April 7, 12, 14, 18, 19 (make sure Moon is not Void). The link to our SS Calendar for these dates, is in my signature below.

Lydia said:
Just letting anyone interested know, due to popular demand, I've added a new service to my website, a Love reading. I will pinpoint any obstacles you have in love, as well as a detailed description of the type of romantic parter suited for you, and your own needs and wants in a relationship.

I will also look at relevant transits, such as when Saturn will cause problems, or opportunities such as transits or progressions that can bring love. Of course, Solar Returns add to a more accurate time frame for relationships, but it's not possible to go through all your solar returns unless you order a bunch all at once, lol, so this reading will mostly be about your natal aspects for love/sex/relationships.

For those who have already ordered a full natal chart reading, there might be additional info in this reading, but if you feel that section was covered enough in the full reading then there's no need to order this one. For those who have not ordered a full natal chart reading, if you order this one first and then want to order the full natal reading later, it will be $45 cheaper as this section is included :)

For those of you waiting on orders to be complete, I am getting through them at a steady pace, but I had a whole bunch of orders 5-10 months ago that set me back a bit. I am in the process of catching up, so I can't guarantee when Love Readings will be completed, but they will be completed!

FYI: Venus is now in Pisces, so it's square can be done any Friday now to attract love. Or, other good dates to begin a love working are April 7, 12, 14, 18, 19 (make sure Moon is not Void). The link to our SS Calendar for these dates, is in my signature below.
Neat! Will order one as soon as I have some money again. Thanks :)

Lydia because tomorrow i will end with the 40 days working to obliterate Saturn can you suggest me an affirmation fir the Venus Square.
I was thinking something Like :
The energy of Venus makes every partner that i desire to have fall in love with me and make a relationship with me in a positive and healthy way for me now!

Do you think that i should a love working with runes for a specific person ( after I finish this one i am doing since January)?

I know that this is out of topic but i would be really thankful if you help me with it!
Lydia said:

@Νίκος - By stating "every partner", this will spread the energy too thin, as it won't know where to go specifically. I would go with something like "In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Venus is bringing me a happy and loving relationship with the perfect partner for me".

If you want more partners later, then you will need to do another working at a later time, or workings for sex rather than love. (I don't know if you man you want multiple partners or just one, since you wrote "every partner".) Also, it usually becomes a bit disastrous, to have a bunch of people in love with you (stalkers, jealousy that can result in violence to other people you are in a relationship with, astral links that can be detrimental and draining for you, and so on).

And, with workings, you can add another working to it after. For example, one general working to get a relationship, and then once you are in one, another working to increase love, or make it more secure and long-term.

I personally don't think it's a good idea to do a love working on a specific person, as there might be unknown factors, such as that person actually not being healthy or happy for you, or perhaps there would be a much better partner that you don't know yet.

Lydia said:
@Νίκος - By stating "every partner", this will spread the energy too thin, as it won't know where to go specifically. I would go with something like "In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Venus is bringing me a happy and loving relationship with the perfect partner for me".

If you want more partners later, then you will need to do another working at a later time, or workings for sex rather than love. (I don't know if you man you want multiple partners or just one, since you wrote "every partner".) Also, it usually becomes a bit disastrous, to have a bunch of people in love with you (stalkers, jealousy that can result in violence to other people you are in a relationship with, astral links that can be detrimental and draining for you, and so on).

And, with workings, you can add another working to it after. For example, one general working to get a relationship, and then once you are in one, another working to increase love, or make it more secure and long-term.

I personally don't think it's a good idea to do a love working on a specific person, as there might be unknown factors, such as that person actually not being healthy or happy for you, or perhaps there would be a much better partner that you don't know yet.
I have a crush on the person 2 years now so I think I will risk it!(Yes I am I know what you thinking I am a kind of failure!)
But the affirmation you suggest me is really good and I will use it my square !In the and who knows the person might be the one who I will have happy and loving relationship with it!
Thank you very much!!!!!! :)

Lydia said:

If I had the money Id really like to buy some things from your website. I really love learning about astrology. And about love... Ive really been a lonely guy and ive been searching for the right partner for a long time, I was looking into a couple of my solar returns and I noticed that one of them in the near future has venus conjunct with my chart ruler at the exact degree.

I have a lot of placements in my chart that keep me from finding a partner, and I was wondering if this conjunction means that i'll find a partner, or maybe it means that I will come into a lot of money? I don't know, but since venus is a beneficial planet, I don't have any problems with it lol.

Lydia said:

If I mispronounce the mantra once like dd-rahm instead of dd-rah-ahmm, should I redo it? Sorry for this ordinary question. But I think I will redo it since it‘s still friday and in 9hrs hour of Venus will return

NinRick said:
If I mispronounce the mantra once like dd-rahm instead of dd-rah-ahmm, should I redo it? Sorry for this ordinary question. But I think I will redo it since it‘s still friday and in 9hrs hour of Venus will return
If you try to redo the planet square mantras on the same day, you just did twice as much as you should and ruined it. I think you should always skip at least one day before starting a new square so whatever square mantras you did before isn't connected to the new square. Don't want to change the shape of any of the days or it won't fit right.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
NinRick said:
If you try to redo the planet square mantras on the same day, you just did twice as much as you should and ruined it. I think you should always skip at least one day before starting a new square so whatever square mantras you did before isn't connected to the new square. Don't want to change the shape of any of the days or it won't fit right.

Good point, just in time aswell I was about to redo it. Thanks for your help, now I understand better how the squares work :)
If I mispronounce something, is it advisable to redo the whole thing? Or does it not affect the outcome soo much?

@Sun- there should be other indicators in SR, transits, or progressions, to give a more accurate prediction of whether it will be love or money :)

@NinRick- The only way to know for certain is if there are people who have done a mistake in pronunciation and it still got results, or if it messed it up. Therefore, I can't say for certain, as I have not observed it myself, or heard of other SS's results. A lot of magick, is trial and error, and learning on the job so to speak.

Lydia said:
@NinRick- The only way to know for certain is if there are people who have done a mistake in pronunciation and it still got results, or if it messed it up.
I think that some (very) small alterations in pronunciation and accent are acceptable based on the individual. I've had several instances where the 'by-the-book' pronounciations had only limited effects for me. For example with Satanama, I have tried many times to vibrate it in the standard way, hissing the 'S' and such, and even with it all being executed (presumably) correctly, I still did not feel much energy from it and it just felt "weird" to me. I've since started vibrating the 'S' normally, like the S in 'Ansuz', and it just felt so much better for me.
So perhaps the vibrating of "AA" as just one long 'AAAAAAAAH" instead of "AAAAHH-AAAAH" could be valid, too. Though in the end it's probably the safest bet to just restart it on another date with the intended pronunciation, like you said.
I just wanted to share some personal experiences in case someone may find them helpful :)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
NinRick said:
This is why i don't do squares that much lol
Usualy i take it really slow when i do the mantra for the square if i messed up or if i'm not sure i stop the mantra and i re-do it.

For example let's say that i have to vibrare a mantra for a square 8 times if i messed up one i just re do it not all but just that one that i messed up, the wrong one it's like i didn't even do it. I hope it's clear. This is how i read in the old forum johonson_akemi did it and it works for me.

Usualy i do small squares like the Jupiter one becuse there are not that many repetitions. As much as i like the squares because they are really powerful, they are too easily to be messed up.

Lydia said:
@Shael- I've also had the same results, vibrating S rather than hissing it being more effective for Satanama.
Nice to see I wasnt the only one.
Thanks for letting me know :)

I have general question about natal charts readings. Will i get the same or mainly the same reading if I would order a full one from Lydia compared to order one from HP. Hoodedcobra666 ? I talked with a other SS which did say he thinks of ordering from both. :?

Fuchs said:
I have general question about natal charts readings. Will i get the same or mainly the same reading if I would order a full one from Lydia compared to order one from HP. Hoodedcobra666 ? I talked with a other SS which did say he thinks of ordering from both. :?

I have my own chart done by HPS Maxine, HP Hoodedcobra, and myself. All 3 readings point out similar things, but in different styles, and all have additional info that the others did not have. I also have readings sent to me by other SS, of Maxine's and Cobra's, compared to mine, and I have noticed again, that we all pick up on the same things, yet also additional things, and in different styles, making it really valuable (and even fun) to have multiple readings.

If you can only afford one, then use your intuition, ask for guidance from your GD, to see which one would benefit you the most. I've received emails from SS who have ordered from both of us, and members who also ordered from Maxine back in the day (she no longer does astro orders), and they were all glad they ordered from both (or all three) of us.

Natal chart readings help you for the rest of your life. I still go back to mine from HPS Maxine from almost 10 years ago, and get inspiration from it. Most people spend that much money, or more, on booze or pot for a weekend.... If anyone here has ordered from just me, I also recommend ordering from HP Cobra as well :)

Thanks, for your answer and your service for our community Lydia.
I will get me a reading soon. :D

I also really like Hp Hoodedcobras dream interpretation and numerology orders. I learned more about my dreams from orders from him then from mainstream books. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back